Why are you blushing?

Why are you blushing?

 

Yoosung slowly approached the gym, heart pounding. He was always relatively stressed, his almost pathological shyness doesnt really help either. But now, it was even worse than usual. Because he knew that in the room, there was only one member of the group, and not just any. He smiled unconsciously when he heard music emanating from the room. It would be useless to knock, the sound would be covered by the song. So he opened the door slowly and peered through the half-open door. His eyes widened and his heart jumped in his chest while red rose to his cheeks at the spectacle which was offered to him. His favorite cadet, the one he was secretly in love with since the first day, was dancing. His hair was slightly stuck to his forehead and his neck, sweat gently sliding along his jawline. His tank top clung to his skin, highlighting his perfect muscles while his pants left clearly appear his and thighs well proportioned and attractive.

Yoosung's hand tightened on the doorknob. His heart was beating so hard that it began to hurt and his legs barely supported him. He had to enter the room. Taewoon, their leader, asked him to carry food and drink to the cadet, knowing that he would train several hours without time for rest. Yoo then took a deep breath and entered an uncertain step into the room. He leaned against the wall, glad to see that the youngest still didnt notice him then he sat down awkwardly on the bench. He placed the bag of groceries beside him and his eyes settled again on the beautiful body in front of him. He couldnt look anywhere else, as if he was attracted by a magnet. So he didnt notice that the younger looked at him in the mirror now. The latter stopped dancing and tilted his head to the side, puzzled by the strange expression of the elder. He turned around and walked slowly to him and leaned his face to get the height of his.

 

- hyung ?

- Se-Sejun ?!

- of course... why do you seem so surprised ?

 

Yoosung's cheeks veered to scarlet when he realized the short distance that separated them. He moved back a bit on the bench and looked at the floor, playing with his fingers. Usually he came to control his emotions in the presence of Sejun because other members of the group were there. But at that moment, they were alone. Unfortunatly, the youngest came closer again and put his hand on his forehead, looking at him anxiously.

 

- you're all red, you dont feel well?

- I-Im fine...

- are you sure?

 

Yoosung nodded slightly, avoiding the gaze of the younger. His heart pounded like crazy in his chest and sincerely, he had only one desire: run as far as possible from this situation too embarrassing for him. But even if he wanted to, he couldnt move as his legs were shaking too much for that. He was thinking about what he could say for Sejun to cease to be worried and move away, allowing him a little to catch his breath. But the youngest didnt give him this chance. Indeed, Sejun hugged him gently, causing him to freeze. Yoosung slowly raised his head to look at him before closing his eyes as the youngest gently his hair. Without really realizing it, he snuggled against him. His brain seemed disconnected when their bodies touched. His stress had fallen suddenly and it felt like a cloud, surrounded by these strong arms, comforting and warm. Sejun put his hand on his cheek and Yoosung sighed softly. A part of him told him that this sudden tenderness was the result of the concern of his cadet, but he didnt care. He knew it would not happen again any time soon so he wanted to savor the warmth he had always dreamed of.

 

- your cheek is soft, hyung

- no, its your hand which is soft and warm...

- it'll always be to take care of you

- r-really?

- of course, I take care of my beloved hyung

- beloved?

- yep, I like you a lot

- r-really?...

- yes...

- I-I like you a lot too, Jun...

 

Yoosung had muttered these words, not daring to speak clearly. He didnt know what to think. A sudden hope incaded him. And what if Sejun didnt see him just as and elder, but much more than that? No, he shouldnt have a false hope, he had promised to himself.

Face still buried against the torso of the youngest, he puffed his cheeks and deflated them several times, trying to relax and stop blushing. Sejun gently grabbed his chin in his hands and made him look up. Yoo looked at his younger timidly, his cheeks still swollen. He felt himself melt when the youngest gently pressed his cheeks and smiled.

 

- hey... why I make you blush?

- I-I wasnt blushing!

- dont lie...

- sorry...

- so... why?...

- I dont know...

- oh... okay...

- I-Im not doing it on purpose!

- I know, hyung...

 

Sejun smiled again and gently kissed the forehead of his elder, who instinctively snuggled against him. The younger then tightened his grip so that Yoosung could clearly hear the beating of his heart : fast and precipitate.

 

- J-Jun...

- yes?

- are you mad at me?...

- no, why?

- your heart... its beating fast...

- I... its nothing...

- are you sick?

- no... I just feel good...

- i-is it because... Im in your arms that your heart is pounding?

- I... I dont know... but anyway, it makes you blush again...

 

Yoosung cursed inwardly his cheeks that turned red too quickly for his liking. He bit his lip and hesitated for a few moments before gently take the hand of his cadet and place it at his heart, which was beating like a crazy like each time Sejun was in front of his eyes. The eyes of the younger widened when he felt the crazy beats beneath his fingers. He tried to make an eyecontact with Yoo but this one looked away again, too embarrassed to dare face him. Nevertheless, he kept his hand on Sejun's and squeezed it lightly, trying again to stop blushing stupidly.

 

- is it... because of me ?

 

As an answer, Yoosung nodded. He couldnt see Sejun blush also, for the relief of the latter.

 

- hyung, look at me...

 

The elder took a deep breath to give courage to himself and slowly raised his head. When their eyes met, his heart leaped in his chest. He began to feel nauseous as the embarrassment filled him. He gripped unconsciously his cadet's t-shirt, trying somehow to cling to reality.

 

- you are... cute... when you blush...

- th-thanks...

 

Yoo chastely kissed the cheek of his cadet, himself surprised by this gesture. Under normal circumstances, he would never have dared to do that. But even if he was more embarrassed than ever, he felt good, still surrounded by the arms of the younger. Sejun smiled and the elder answered his smile instantly. As earlier, the younger put his hand on the cheek of the older of the two. Then he leaned a little towards Yoo, slowly, very slowly. They both blushed and their breathes became a little shorter as their hearts beated faster until their lips finally touched. They kissed gently, shyly.

Yoosung finally relaxed and wrapped his arms around the neck of the younger. This one moved down one of his hands and placed it on the hip of the eldest, making him shiver and contract slightly by the touch. They deepened the kiss slowly, clinging to each other, making timidly run their hands over the back, chest and hair of the other. After a few minutes, they broke the kiss, gasping for breath. Yoosung then buried his face in his cadet's neck and closed his eyes, not wanting to end this time so enjoyable.

 

- sorry hyung... I... got carried away...

- n-no... dont apologize... I-Im happy... because...

- because?...

- because I wanted you to take my first kiss

 

He pronounced these words full speed, his hot breath caressing the neck of his cadet. A huge smile carved on Sejun's face while he tightened again his grip around the elder. He gently kissed Yoosung's shoulder before whispering.

 

- it was my first too...

 

Yoosung slowly raised up his head and looked at him, surprised.

 

- r-really?!

- yes...

- I-I thought you already... w-well, you always seem so... self-confident...

- I... I am... but sentimentally I... I always just... want your... lips...

 

Yoosung finally managed to relax completely. This revelation took away a huge heart weight. He felt lighter and more alive than ever. Loved, simply. He smiled and gently rubbed his face against the hollow of Sejun's neck, smiling. He gently kissed his jawling and look up at his face. He had always found Sejun beautiful, but now he was so close to him, beautiful didnt seem to be a word powerful enough to describe how he saw his cadet.

 

- you are sublime...

- n-no... you're more beautiful than me...

- no !

- yes yes hyung... mmh... Yoo...

- no no no~

- okay... both of us are gorgeous then?

- Mmh... okay!

 

They laughed together and Sejun took advantage of the distraction of his elder to steal him a kiss. Then he tenderly through his hand in his hair and looked at him lovingly.

 

- hey...

- nae ?

- do you... wanna be... my man?

- g-gladly!!!

 

Yoosung blushed again again but this time, he didnt try to hide it. He was too happy to be embarrassed. He took Sejun's hands in his and squeezed it gently, caressing them with his thumbs. The younger bit his lip slightly, his eyes not leaving his elder one second. This one unconsciously nibbled his lower lip when he saw the younger bite his. He had always found this gesture y, especially when it was Sejun who did it.

 

- you know... I... I...

- you?

- Im... in love...

 

Yoosung again felt his heart beating madly in his chest but this time, it wasnt painful, quite the contrary. A huge heat travelled every part of his body. And a smile crossed his face from one ear to the other.

 

- r-really?

- y-yes... … you really have the most beautiful smile...

- and you have the most beautiful eyes...

- th-thanks...

- a-and I...

- you ?

- I l-... IloveyouJun...

 

He shyly buried his face against his cadet's chest, his cheeks redder than ever. He managed to say it. He finally had the courage. He was happy to be seated as he knew that his legs would have dropped at this time. Sejun smiled and placed a soft kiss on his hair.

 

- I love you too Yoo... you're mine now...

- I've always been yours...

- really?

- yes...

- I'll be yours forever...

 

Yoosung slowly raised his head and looked lovingly at the younger, vainly trying to hold back the tears that crowded at the corner of his eyes. Sejun blinked and wiped away a tear with his thumb, a little bewildered by the sudden tears.

 

- yah... why are you crying?...

- b-because I thought... t-that this moment would never happen...

- looks like you were wrong... but well, I wont lie, I thought like you

- b-but, its really real, right?

- as real as the tenderness I can read in your eyes

- A-Am I that easy to read?

- No... just in love, and I love to lose myself in those eyes

- then why you didnt see my feelings earlier, idiot?!

 

Yoosung lightly hit his cadet's chest and looked at him, making a pout that could make a rocked heart melt.

 

- because I thought I was fooling myself...

- idiot... you've always been the only one I look at...

- I... I... sorry for not seeing it...

- its not a big deal...

- and you didnt come to me either...

- I-I tried b-but... I-I couldnt... a-and you're rarely alone... so I thought that... s-so...

- but I never stopped thinking about you...

- and what do you think exactly ?

- that Im completly in love with you

 

Yoosung smiled even more and curled against his cadet with a sigh of satisfaction. It was like being in a dream. No, it was even better than a dream. He couldnt believe it. Sejun ... this man loved him as he loved him too. It was too good to be true, way too good. And yet ... yet his cadet had assured him that it was all true. And he had only one desire: trust him. To be Fed again and again by his words and gestures full of love he would surely never be fed up by. But that was only the beginning of their story after all ...