My Opinion About You!

Music vs Dance

I relax my mind before going to school. Try to concentrate to the lesson that will be held later. Forgetting all my hateness to EXO and Sehun. Huft..That wasn't easy. "Mom! Sally!! I'm going!!" I say goodbye to my mom and my lovely sister.

Before entering my school I take a deep breath and releasing it. "Okay! I'm ready!" After two steps later a hand grab my shoulder and turned me back. "Hey, I just wanna say sorry about yesterday's accident" Sehun use his aegyo while saying sorry to me. "That's okay. I'm the one that was not supposed to be mad at you. It's just I can't control my mood and explosing all to you. I'm sorry too" Looking at the back I saw the 11 boys of EXO running towards Sehun and me. "Aigoo!! Where have you been?? We're looking everywhere for you!!" Luhan shout at him. "Oh! You're Sehun seat mates!" Kai recognize me. "Annyeong Haseyo. Sorry for yesterday" I bowed. "So, I think I should go. My friends are looking for me too"  I say good bye to each of them when I see Amanda waving her hand to me.

"She's kind" Kai mumble. "Did you see what happen yesterday?? She's like a monster!!" Sehun glares. "Ya! She's already says sorry. Now, we should go to class" Lay walk trough us for leading us to class. "I think she's a dancer hyung!" Luhan says. "Yeah, boxing dancer" Sehun immidate. "Don't hate her too much or you'll love her" Kris warn me.

There's many silence between me and Sehun today as always. But it's a akward silence. Did he still mad at me? Wait..Why should I care?

"Wow hyung see!!" DO amazed by how big the dance club's practice room. "It's going to be ours soon. Until we get down the dancers" Kai and Lay doing a high five after it. "I'm curious who's point shoes is this? Look how dirty and pitty it is!" Chanyeol hold it up in digust.

"It's MINE" I use a preassure in the word 'mine' My anger is on the top when I heard every single word they say. "YOU?" Sehun open his eyes real big. "Why? Any problem?" Amanda squinted. "And this room is ours" Chun-Ae added. "Well..This is the amazing dancers in this school guys" Kris folded his hand and walk towards me. "Don't you see miss, this room is going to be ours" Kris smirk at me. "But not Yet" I replied.

"We're going to be the best performers in this school and the principal already agreed to give this practice room to US" Suho smile widely. Seriously man! It's not sweet. "Wow! Look how low our level is in this school! Wait, the highest level is THE SCHOOL OWNER!" I shout scornfully. "Listen girl, Don't mess with us!" Kai grabbed my tie and ready to punch me. "Why? Just punch me! Or because I'm a girl?! Cih.. Afraid to girls. I tell you girls are monsters!" I quip.

"Yeah! just like you" Sehun replied me scronfully again. "Everyone in this school likes and loves us because of our hansome faces, kind personality and our talents but you guys? What a shame" Lay aproach us and shoke his head. "Do you want to know my opinion about you?!! You're just a real jerks and fools! Don't have any shame and don't respect others! You just thing you're the best in South Korea huh?! Don't you see SUPER JUNIOR?? GIRLS GENERATION?? As you know, THEY'RE ALL BETTER THAN YOU!" I shout loudly in front of them and run outside followed by Chun-Ae and Amanda.