First and final

Letting my feelings take over

"Oh my Gawd, Soo Min did you hear that Myungsoo had a fight yesterday. He's such a bad boy" Jinhee whispered.

 

"hmm..." I completely ignored her. Like I care that Myungsoo had a fight. I still studied even when it wasn't even a lesson. 

 

"He's such a cool guy" Jinhee dazed off. 

 

"If you like him so much why wont you tell him that"

 

"I'm scared"

 

"You're such a scaredy cat. I bet you ₩1000"

 

"Wait, that's not a lot"

 

"Are you expecting me to be rich? Do you want the money or not" 

 

"Hell yeah, either way I win!" Jinhee shook my hand. 

 

I grabbed my stuff to see what happens. But if my friend crys after this I swear I will punch him. 

 

"Myungsoo-sshi, Sarangheayo (I love you)" Jinhee said. I was kind of suprised that she said I love you than I like you. 

 

"No gifts or anything" he looked at her. "Pathetic" 

 

He walked away but I stopped him at his steps. I looked at Jinhee who looked terrible. She looked like she was going to cry but she's trying to resist it.

 

"Ohh... Soo Min-" he said.

 

"Why did you just say that? Do you not care about her feelings at all?" I interupted.

 

"No! Soo Min, It's alright" Jinhee held me back. I wanted to seriously punch him but, since Jinhee was there to stop me, I didn't have the chance to. 

 

"No, it's not alright. He is just being impolite to say that! He has no rights at all!" I shouted. With no response from Myungsoo I said. "Let's go!" and dragged Jinhee away from this horrible person. How dare he! He can't just do that! At least take pity on the girl. 

 

                                                 ***

 

Walking home in the dark I still felt pissed off about Myungsoo's attitude. I hurried off home without a care in the world. If there was anyone to attack me to me that night I would've kicked their and took all my anger on them (like that would actually happen). 

 

A disturbance distracted my angry concentration on Myungsoo. I followed my instinct and ran for it. Assuming that it was kidnapper, all the possible thoughts came to my head. A minute ago I was sure that it doesn't happened and it's not real, but while running I figured that these thing might be real. I might have just suddenly became paranoid because of the things in tv. 

 

I stopped and looked behind and saw a figure in the distance. The figured looked like a high school student. In relief, I slowed down. A sudden urge of hitting myself in the head came to me, because of my stupid thought. Of course there's no such thing as kidnappers (not where I lived anyway). I turned around again, checking if the persons gone. But then I saw two people side by side. The same high school student from before but he was with some other tall guy and they seem to becoming closer. 

 

I took no notice of them, since they weren't really any of my concerns and walked at a more of a steady pace. 

 

"Boo!" someone from behind us said. I shivered in shock and hit them with my bag constantly.

 

"Yah! Yah! okay I get it!" Myungsoo stood before me.

 

"That's not funny!" I cried, "Why are you being such a bas-" looking at the person next to him made me stop at my sentence. I thought that say 'bas*tard' would be a bad idea since, Mr Nam was right next to Myungsoo.

 

"Anneyongheseyo, seonsaengnim (hello, teach)" I bowed in respect.

 

"Call me Eric outside of school" he smiled. After that we got to chat a little and they both took me home. I don't know why they were walking together but I didn't care.

 

[Next School day]

I walked round the school normally, while holding my books. Accidently dropping them, while tripping at the same time, I realised how clumsy I was. A person began  to help me out and right in the middle of saying thank you. He said "You like Mr Nam don't you?"  I looked up and saw Myungsoo's face.

 

"How would you know?" I snatched my books off him

 

"You were so flirty yesterday" he laughed.

 

"Was I that obvious?" I whispered to myself.

 

"So... You do like him? huh?" he joked,

 

"Ohh my gosh... look at the time" I tried to escape, "Got to go... lessons are going to start" I ran off afterward without any hesitation. 'Phew! that was close' I thought to myself. I got into class and bumped into Mr. Nam "Sorry sir" I bowed. 

 

"No it's alright. How's your assignment going?" he asked with a smile on his face.

 

I stared at his face for a bit and felt like it was a dream. "Hmm... Yeah I've finished it"

 

Myungsoo POV: 

*What Myungsoo's thinking while he them talking* I knew it! She does like him! Look at the way she looks at him. It's like he's her dream boy or something. AISH!!! This really being nice isn't helping. I might as well say it to now!! 

 

I grabbed her arm and before you knew it my anger took over me as I broke their conversation, "We need to talk" I dragged her away from him. 

 

"YAH! What are you doing? I have to go to class!" 

 

"And I have to talk to you!" I demanded

 

"Is it that important that I have to skip class?"

 

I came to a pause. I turned to her and looked at her face closely and smirked. I didn't know how to answer that, so I let go of her. I didn't really know if what I was about to say was more important to her or to me. I went with my heart and gave up just like that. It doesnt matter if I was in grief. All that matter's is her happiness. 

 

"I doesn't matter, you can go back to class." I smiled but yet I can feel this pain that's killing me from the inside out. All that mattered is her happiness... All that mattered was her happiness... 'I'll love you no matter what' I whispered in my head as I see her walk off. After that felt like an idiot even saying that. I've got a reputation to keep I can't just become soft because of a girl

***

Soomin's POV:

Mr. Nam was so nice today. I just adore him. I will be just like him when I get older. I'll be the kind, helpful type of teacher just like Mr. Nam.

 

After the school bell rang everyone went rushing out off school. I walked slowly because I couldn't be bothered to run. As I saw got to the school door, I saw drops of water falling. Then your daily text came up.

 

h3h3123, is someone from the same school as me. I know this because we use the school website to contact each other. We usually talk about the issues of school and daily life style the problem is I dont know who he/she is. 

h3h3123(Mystery person): Hey what's up

1l0v33r1c (Me): fine and you? 

 h3h3123: Alright... so anything happened today?  

1l0v33r1c: Well.. when I think about it... this guy just randomly made me miss class

h3h3123: This guy might really be annoying you? huh?

1l0v33r1c: He is!! anyways Mr Nam is awesome he said he loved teaching me.  

h3h3123: ...Really?

1l0v33r1c: I'm so excited to see him again. We're going to see each other tomorrow at starbucks.

h3h3123: Ohh... kay, good luck on your date tomorrow

1l0v33r1c: date? I don't think its a date...

h3h3123: It probably is... anyway good luck. sorry gtg

1l0v33r1c: aawwww bye~

 

After we finished texting, I realised that was standing alone and I needed to get home soon. After realising that i had no time, I ran out there, in the pouring rain, and tried not to get wet. Right after finding out that running wasn't helping, I just gave up and walked instead. Eventually I was going to be soaked anyway. 

 

I sighed to myself, while looking up at the situation that I was at. The rain showered heavily. I looked through my bag incase I brought my umbrella, even though I knew that forgot it, I still decided to take a chance find it.

 

Then I felt the rain drops stop. Confused, i looked up and saw Myungsoo. Then I remembered that he lived near me somewhere (i thought). 


"Hey kid" he smirked, while putting his umbrella over me.
 

"Ohh its you Myungsoo" then i remembered that he was walking with Mr. Nam before so i wondered if  he knew him. "Are you close with Mr. Nam?" 
 

"Why did you ask?"
 

"Cause... Why, is it a crime to ask?"

 

"He's my cousin"
 

"Really? Ohh my gosh, you guys must be really close.."
 

"Well-"
 

"Is he ask kind he is in school? Do you get to see him everyday? Do you guys get along well? Does he talk about me?" i asked so many questions.
 

Myungsoo's POV:
I stopped at my steps and felt pissed. Does she like him this much that she had to as much question? 
 

"If your that curious about him then why wont you just marry him?!" I shouted.  Dammit Eric this your fault!
 

Soomin's POV: 
 

I turned around and felt a bit shocked. Why did he suddenly say that? 

 

"What?" I turned around properly to face him.

 

"Idiot" he whiepred quietly while, slapping my head.

 

"If you've got something to tell me then tell me at my face!"

 

"Okay fine, you're such an idiot"

 

"How? That's you, isn't it?" 

 

"What? Me an idiot! No way! Are you kindding I'm one of the smartest people in our class. How can you say that?"

 

"I'm as smart as you so you can't talk" 

 

"I mean you're an idiot for liking Eric. He doesn't even like you" he mumbled 

 

"what did you say?"

 

"Nothing, nothing. I just said that you deserve someone better" 

 

"Like who?" 

 

"Who else me" he said.

 

"haha, funny" I said sarcastically

 

"Why am I not good enough? What if I say I liked you?"

 

"I wouldn't believe you"

 

"I like you" 

 

"haha, you crack me up sometimes" I laughed my head off.

 

He instanly moved his head closer to mine, "You're so clueless" he smirked

 

"About what" I said confused 

 

"I give up. You're not going to believe me anyway..." My head turned around. More confused of the situation, I saw him drop his head.

 

"What did you say?" I replied, while walking through the gate.

 

"Soomin! Are you coming in?" i heard my mom shout. 

 

"You should go in you'll get wet!" he was already walking off. What was that all about?


 

***
[At the starbucks]  

 

"Hey Soomin, this is for you" Eric gave me a letter. 

 

"What is it?" I said while opening it.

 

Dear Soomin, 
A beautiful girl that shone to me the first time I saw her. She didn't really notice me until I found out a way to contact her. Ever since she has gave me hope, perseverance and love. A kind heart that I'll never forget, a great personality and times that I'll never forget. I got to talk to you regardless the time you hate me. I hope you'll forgive me... Good luck on your date i hope you'll be happy with Eric, although we haven't had the best times I had a great time annoying you I hope this letter will reveal many thing. But I hope you'll see that I love you ever since..  
Goodbye Soo-min... 

 

"Who's this from?" I asked Eric

 

"Myungsoo. Why? What does it say?" 

 

"Where is he? Why did he send it on a letter? Why didn't he come himself?" 

 

"He's at the airport-" 

 

Immediately I rushed to the airport, getting worried. What is he doing? Why did he do this? Has he been h3h3123 all along? How could he do this to me. Leave without saying goodbye... That jerk! 

 

Why didn't he tell me that he was the guy that understood me and the one who's been helping me in life?

 

I could feel my tears falling, while running. Why am I feeling this pain in heart. I wasn't far off from the airport, so I ran and ran.  

 

"Excuse me, have you seen a tall, brown haired guy come in" I asked one of the staff.

 

"Don't forget handsome" a guy from behind shocked me.

 

I turned around with tears flowing on my cheek "YOU JERK!! Why did you leave without saying goodbye!" embarrassed of letting him see me like this I lowered my head.

 

"I did, didn't I?" 

 

"You jerk! I hate you so much!" I punched him on his arm constantly.

 

He lifted head and smirked, "You're being unreasonable"

 

"No I'm not you're the one who's being unreasonable! I didn't do anything you're the one-"

 

He interrupted me by pulling me closer towards him and smiling as if he was about to kiss me. I closed my eyes hoping for a kiss... yet he gave me a peck on the cheeks instead.

 

"You thought I was going to kiss you, right?" he joked. My cheeks went all warm and I could feel my heart beating at an incredible speed that I couldn't count.

 

"Aishhh! you-" suddenly his soft lips touched mine like some magical fantasy of sleeping beauty and Cinderella was put together.  

 

                                             ****

 

And this is how I met your father...

 

"Mom? How did we come to the world?" my 4 year old kid asked.

 

"Well...." concerned of what to say I answered with one word "love" 

 

 

A/N: Sorry I took forever to update. I've been so busy lately. Miahne *bows*

I hope you like it vote up if you do. thank you! ♥♥♥