The meeting

Matchmaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon done register and need to wait for a few minutes in waiting room.There are not many people at there,just around 4-6,well today are sunday,maybe all people going to other places to relax their mind.(LOL) Taeyeon sat at the sofa near the room.She noticed that there are a man at there too.It Baekhyun.Only they two in the room.

Taeyeon just sighed.How long she need to wait more.She just looked around the room.There air-cond made her tired sweat dried.Although there are people in there,it so silents.AWKWARD.She felt so comfortable and leaned agaist the sofa.That boy just watching her.There are something attract him to talk with her.

"Hmm..Miss...." Baekhyun start the conversation.Taeyeon turned at him and smiled,full of awkwardness."Y-Yes?" Baekhyun smiled back."You come here for the matchmaker too?" Asked Baekhyun,not curious at all,just want create a chit chat."Yeah..you too,mr ...?" Taeyeon pointed Baekhyun with her finger."Byun Baekhyun.You can call me Baekhyun.And Yes!" He chuckled.

Taeyeon nodded understand."Alrite,B-Baekhyun." She tried to talk comfortably."Can I know your name?" Asked Baekhyun again."Oh yes,Taeyeon.Kim-'" "Mrs Taeyeon and Mr Baekhyun you can come here." There are a voice intterupt her.It mm secretary.Taeyeon and Baekhyun stood up and followed the secretary.Taeyeon,Taeyeon,Taeeyon.Remember it Baekhyun!! Baekhyun poked her head many times without no one notice it.

As both of them sat down,The man who infront them stared at them two."So,what the reason you guys come here?" He asked.Taeyeon gulped.She look at the name tag on the tab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter