; hana

First Sights Matters

"unnie , it's time to go." her sister was suddenly at the door , showing only her small head.

"hmn?" she squeaked. "ahaha. Hyorin-ah , you scared me. arasso , i'll be down in a minute." Hana faked a smile.

*Nothing's over , Nothing's over ~*

That ringtone .. reminded her , her dearest Chihoon oppa. Her first love.

*Nothing's over , my . Everything's over , you jerk.* Hana thought.

Until she realised , that ringtone belonged to the Samsung S3.

"Yoboseyo?" she muttered.

"Is this Hana?" the person on the other line said.

"mm." she hummed.

"Yah! Why are you so down on the first day of school?!"

It was Yunyeol.

"Naah. I'm off to school now." she said weakly.

"Arasso , see you there!" and hung up.

sigh.

How can she forget him , when their moments together were so memorable?

"Unnie!"

"Coming!"

She quickly grabbed onto her schoolbag , and dashed out.

If you wonder how she got the S3 , how she had a big 2-storey house with stairs in it and all , she finally met her dearest Aunt Hwayoung when she was on her way to her workplace. Since then , they lived together with Hyorin , Hana's younger sister , Hyuna , their cousin , and Uncle Jiyong , the uncle , of course. Aunt Hwayoung's husband. And Hyuna's dad. ngeh.

Well , they've been nice to the siblings. Sometimes Hyuna could get y , since she gets irritated easily. But they got used to it in no time.

// //

"Welcome to Kirin High , my dear students! Welcome back!" the principal cheered happily.

The students clapped happily , most probably because they get to meet their friends again.

"Who is ... that?! Is that a teacher? Aigoo ..so old." Yunyeol scream-whispered.

"Quiet down , you . That's the freaking principal!" Taenie protested.

Hana just smiled to herself.

*zzz* her phone vibrated.

unknown

'Baby~'

             -Hoonie.

-Lee Hana

'Who the hell is this?!'

 

*zzz* it vibrated again.

-unknown

'Yeobo~ how could you forget your Hoonie oppa? *pouts* should we meet?'

                                                                                                                         -Chihoonie.

"wtf?!" Hana scream-whispered.

one part of her was flaring up ,while another was somewhat .. happy?

"that's the jerk?" Yunyeol asked in a high-pitched voice.

"mm."

-Lee Hana

'wtf man. go away , you jerk.'

 

-unknown

'aw , why so cold? you seriously going to keep ignoring me? you know i know where you live , where you school at , who your bestfriends are , right?'

 

-Lee Hana

'DONT.YOU.DARE.DO.ANYTHING.TO.MY.FAMILY.'

 

-unknown

'not until you come back to me , dearest.'

 

-Lee Hana

'godammit , Lee Chihoon! Go die for all I care!'

 

Actually , in the inside , she really still cares about him. ALOT.

Hana slipped her phone into her blazer pocket before looking up towards the teacher announcing their classes.

"Lee Hana , class 18B. Lee Byunghun , class 18B. Kwon Yunyeol , class 18A. Park Jiyeon , class 18A. Park Taenie , class 19A. Bang Minsoo , class 19A. Lee Chanhee , class 18A. Yoo Changhyun , class 11C. Choi Jonghyun , class 11C. Ahn Daniel , class 14D. That's all. Please proceed to your classes."

Hana turned towards Taenie's direction. She was .. blushing?

e.e why would she blush on her own?

"Bang Minsoo ~" she whispered , probably daydreaming.

"nuguu?" Yunyeol blinked. Taenie just kept on saying that name.

"I WILL BE IN THE SAME CLASS AS BANG MINSOO?!" she suddenly shouted , standing up.

Before realizing that everyone was looking at her.

"ehem. mianhae." she raised her palm at them , before sitting down , acting like nothing happened.

"Did I really said that out loud ?!" she scream-whispered.

"mhm. Unnie , which one?" Yunyeol asked.

"That one." she pointed to the so called 'Bang Minsoo'.

Hana shook her head in displeased.

"Wrong choice." she muttered under her breath.

"What do you mean , wrong choice? Do you even know him? Hmn , Hana?" Taenie frowned.

"Unnie , get over it. He won't pick girls like us. Pick someone else. More of , just concentrate on your studies."

"I am freaking older than you , Lee Hana! And you have no rights to control me!"

"I'm sorry. I'll head to class first unnie , see you at lunch."

"Hana , I'm sending you first , okayy?" Yunyeol asked.

Hana nodded.

// //

"Is that the new girl?" "wooah~" "what a shortie."

"Hana , how could you they call you a shortie when you're THIS tall?!" Yunyeol retorted. 

"erm. haha. sorry to interrupt , but i think they're talking about you." a soft voice said.

"ouk , annyeonghasaeyo."

"Annyeonghasaeyo. You two must be the new students. I'm the class president , Song Haneul. Those two are my chingus , Jang Kyun and Im Minri. Welcome to Kirin High's noisiest and rebelliest class , 18B."

"Ahk , joseonghamnida , I'm actually from class 18A , but I just came to send my friend here. I'll be going now." Yunyeol bowed , before dashing out the class.

"Ahk , I'm Lee Hana. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." Haneul smiled , before glancing at her watch. "and in exactly 9 seconds , Teen Top's L.Joe and Chunji will be coming."

Teen .. what?

L.Joe?

Chunji?

What? > <

"Whas-" an orange-headed guy came in , with his arms spreaded wide.

"Ooooh. New kid , hmn?" he said , before walking in a circle around Hana , looking at her from head to toe.

Hana slightly closed her eyes. *Guys .. again. This time , he has the same hair as Chihoon oppa .. sigh ..* She pinched the bridge of her nose.

"hmn .. not bad , ehk , Chun?" he continued.

Suddenly , loud steps of high heels was heard. 

"Okay , class. Please settle down. Byunghun , please take a seat. Chanhee-goon , aren't you assigned to the other class?" she said.

"Nae , seonsaengnim. I'll get going first." 

"And .. may I know who this is? I've never seen her before." 

"Ahk , seonsaengnim. This is the new transferred student." Haneul explained.

"Good. Please introduce yourself to the class , child."

Hana took a step forward and turned around.

"Annyeonghasaeyo , Lee Hana imnida. I am a new transfer student from Lizzwon High. Please treat me well. Gomapseumnida."

She bowed 90degrees.

"Welcome , dear Hana-shii. Hmn .. since there's no other seats left , you may sit with Byunghun-shii. There you go." she pointed towards the sit beside the orange-headed guy.

"Tskk. So easy." she heard the Byunghun guy said.

"I was assigned to sit here. It wasn't my choice. Even if I had to choose , I won't choose to sit beside a jerk like you. Please hear that well." Hana retorted , sort of nicely.

*Playing hard to get , hmn? or she just being y?* Byunghun thought.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note :

Heyyo , dear readers. I know I just have 2 subscribers. AWESOME THANKS TO THEM. :')

Hope you liked the first chapter so far , hmn? For the peeps out there , I'm waiting for you guys! :' D

Whatever it is , love you guys. ;) Please wait for my next update , arasso?

Please treat me well. Subscribe and comment , please?

Kamsamnida ^^