Vacation

15 Years Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seungwon-ah!” Seungwon ran out of the room when she heard CNU's voice calling her. She saw figure of CNU with Jinyoung. CNU walking toward her then hugged her and gave a sweet kiss on her forehead. "Are you ready?" Seungwon nodded.

Today they plan to vacation together to the beach. Initially Seungwon wonder, because usually CNU would go every weekend to Jeju Island to take care of his father's company there. However CNU said, only for this week he will be on holiday because Jinyoung chance came. After traveling for quite 4 hours, they finally reached their destination.

"Seungwon seems really tired." said Jinyoung who saw Seungwon fell asleep in the back seat.

"She looks very pretty while sleeping." CNU answered.

"I'll issued an items from the trunk of the car, and you'd better wake your princess. I do not want you too tired because carried her inside." Jinyoung reminds and only response a small chuckle from CNU.

"We're here, let's get up slacker." CNU whispered on Seungwon's ear.

"Who you call slacker?"

CNU kissed Seungwon, "Kaja!” CNU pull Seungwon's hand for got up.

"Hey you! Help me!" Jinyoung shouted and generate a chuckle from CNU and Seungwon.

It was getting late, now they are preparing the ingredients for make a barbecue in the courtyard villa.

"Why did not you ever tell me if it has a villa on this beautiful place?" Seungwon asked.

"There are still a lot of me that you do not know." CNU answered mysteriously.

"Then, why did not you tell me?"

"Of course it's all going to be a surprise for you."

Jinyoung took over the cooking barbeque, while CNU and Seungwon make other foods.

You've really grown into a very beautiful girl. Did not wrong I chose you as my bride at the time.

“Ya! Do not daydreaming, see all of our food was burnt." Jinyoung daydreams realized because of reprimand CNU. "You still thinking about your first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter