Sadness and Happiness

The end or the beginning?

*On 2013, 31th December, is the day where the last episode of the ever popular Running Man is going to be shown. There was no preview or any clues on what it is going to be like. The Running Man members ended the filming a week ago but no one said anything about it, saying that it is a top secret making the public even more curious about it.*

*Almost the whole nation waited for the show to begin and it finally started...*

*The members acted like nothing was wrong and continued to play games. Big nose hyung started the race when he was 'OUT', Gwangsoo begin betraying people again and even torn Sparta's nametag and later got his own nametag torn by Yooruce wills and begged for mercy towards Sparta. At the end of the race, Jihyo won proving that she was the ACE( not knowing that they let her win).*

YJS: "The winner is... Song Ji Hyo!!!" Producer: "Today, the prize is that( he pointed to his left and a super duper huge box was pushed out), Congratz." Running Man Casts: "Mong Ji, palli! Open your prize."

*When Ji Hyo opened the box, Gary appeared with a bouquet of flower and was wearing a suit.*

Gary: "Song Ji hyo, will you marry me?"

*Flashback*

Gary: "Will you be my girl? I promise you that i will always love you and (he held her hand) never let go of this hand!!" Ji Hyo: " Oppa... 'O'( from jackie chan ep)"

*Flashback over*

Gary: "Song Ji Hyo, will you marry me?" Running Man Cast: "Say yes Say yes Say yes~~~" Ji hyo: " Wait... where is my ring from Macau?" Gary: "Here it is!( he took out the ring box and opened it) So, my high maintenace lady, will you finally marry me?"

*Ji hyo couldnt believe what she just saw and was left shocked*

Ji Hyo: " Pabo Oppa, even without the ring, i will still say.............. YES!"

*Gary was so happy that he quickly slide the ring on to her finger and even kiss her in front of the camera.*

...

...

...

Haha: "Yah, just get a room!"

Author's note: So how was it? Not a sad ending rite? Cuz of a sweet proposal~~ Im crazy now, imagining this scene happening on RM!!! Just hope that RM doesnt end but this event hurry happens HAHAHA~ Monday couple forever~~