She is pretty.

The Makeover (MAKEOVER 2 is up!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She is pretty. 

What does not kill you makes you stronger.

Preview:

 

Zelo looked around ,wanting to say sorry to Min. He inched his way to the classround. He is still scared that she would burst like yesterday. He had been possessive. He walked into the classroom. Then his eyes widened as he saw Min at her seat. SHe looked down in shame but he is quite positive that other guys are looking at her. Gawking at her. She is wearing a cute pullover and a pair of white tight fitting stockings that flaunt her legs. She is honestly wearing a silver bracelet on her wrist and of course a really cute hat with a dorky face on it. The fashion is great but the person who wears it seems better. Min. He muttered. Gosh. Is she the one he knew? The boyish clothings? The unexpected look flipped his stomach over. He finally saw the beauty in Min. She seated in he rplace, embarassed and cutely putting her head down. Gosh. She is terribly adorable. 

Zelo wanted to approach but her sudden change caused him to look awkward and amazed. She is pretty. Goddess-like.

He remembered his hyungs talking about women. Uee's long legs. Song Ji hyo's cute and forever young face. Kim Tae hee's charm . And Jun Ji hyun's figure.

She seemed to have it all. Except she had a softer melting look that could seriously shook any guy's world.

Silently, Min put her head on the table. Weird. Weird. Very Weird. Bora unnie and Soyu unnie dashed to her house this morning. Helping her to wash her face with numerous facial products. Luckily she rejected make-up items. However, the clothes they picked made her image so different.

"What shirt you want? I am giving you a choice now." Vora unnie pretended to be so caring and nice. She controls my wadrobe now!

I glanced around. I pointed to Myungsoo's pullover. Soyu unnie seemed impressed and told me to wear it immediately. Then my outfit is set and they drove me to school. My oppa shrugged as we headed out as I gave him a what-the heck look. Oppa waved me goodbye. URGH!

------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

HMMMMM><

I glanced around. Some guys are looking at me weirdly. They are smiling at me like little kids. They looked dazed. Oh gosh. I must have look really different and weird. I am the Math representative and had a sharp image. ANd now? OTOKE!!!!! I transformed from a comfortable perosn to an awkward person. People are not giving any help. They are staring at me as if my sharp contrast scared them to the bits. ARG! I... I...Gosh.

I put my head down. My straight long hair swept my face. Cover me. I need a cover to hid me now. 

"You are.....?" Himchan slapped my back. HIs voice is so freaking annoying now. He tried to make me look up and meet with weird gazes.I ignored him. Bang yong guk oppa came from the senior class and looked at me. Now, the wole of BAP literally surrounded me. I can hear some girls squealing in joy. Fan girls. Himchan oppa kept repeating my name over na dover again while Jongup oppa is circling me ,trying to get a glimpse of me but I wouldn't look up at him. 

Yong guk oppa finally used his wit. "You better look up or we will not go away. oppa swear. i will stand here even when your teacher comes."

URG. I looked uo. He meant it. He isn't that kind who just say for fun unlike Himchan oppa. Jong up oppa squated down and met my eye level. He blinked his eyes. Himchan oppa literally scanning my clothes while Youngjae oppa is awkwardly looking at me. daehyun oppa then remarked.

"Impressive.'

Yongguk oppa got a scare. His eyes went big but he showed me his gummy smile.

"Very impressive. Who did this?' jong up pointed to me while asking his hyungs. Please. Someone throw rocks at that kid. He got an innocent cheerful face that made you think he is one of the neighbourhood good0looking boy that is cheerful and kind. Yah. Well he is is kind.

Daehyun oppa pulled my hair. 

"Ouch."

"You should tie it into pony tail next time like this too. Neatly and good. Don't tie into a messy bun!" Daehyun oppa smirked. meanie.

Youngjae commented me in his serious tone."YOUR MAKEOVER is seriosuly the most daebak one!"

I lturned back, wanting to smack his arm. However, I saw Zelo. he got a surprised face that showed his utter disbelief. He just stared at me. His facial expression is not readable. Is he happy or what? I stared at him. Himchan nudged me that made me realised I been anticipating Zelo's reaction. I must have looked at him really long. LONG.

"How do you think? be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter