A Chance encounter indeed

What can happen in two weeks of vacation

Previous chapter left of at:

 

 

The guy i was sitting with was........

================================================

 

Inner thoughts of Leah

So I ended up bumping into Leeteuk last night and he picked up my phone. 

Omg I'm so embarrassed now. 

 

Leah pov

 

.... " Uhm thank you for picking up my phone last night" i ended up saying really fast in English.

When i get really nervous I start to speak super fast and then most people can not understand me. I'm now internally panicking.

"Uh I'm sorry I didn't catch what you just said. Can you repeat that in Korean please." He asked.

"Omg I'm so sorry Leeteuk-shi. I just had a mini panic attack after realizing who you are. " I said catching my breath and coming to terms of my situation.

"Thank you for picking my phone up last night. I was hoping that the stranger had picked up. I was going to call it this morning to see if i could come get it but you beat me to it" i smiled saying that.

"Oooh. Well i guess ill formally introduce myself to you now since you do know me." He said smiling.

"Hello I'm Leeteuk of Super Junior. What is your name?" He asked.

"Hello my name is Leah. But if that is a little hard to pronounce i do have a Korean name i sometimes go by. Heewon is my Korean name." I said smiled in return. 

"Leah you said. That's a nice name. So what brings to Korea?" He inquired.

"Well i had some time to finally take a vacation and decided to come here. Last time i was here was back in 2006. So i thought i would come back to see how things changed" I said.

" Ahh. Nice. Well here is your phone back. So you have any other plans after this?" He asked 

"No i don't i just arrived last night actually, so i hadn't really planned anything for today" i said sheepishly.

"Well if your free. I have a couple hours to spare before my schedule, i could show you around a bit." He said before standing up to stretch.

"You know what i would enjoy that I'll take you up on that offer" i smiled and got up. 

"So where to Leeteuk-shi?" I asked him smiling.

================================================

A very sorry chapter .