Something New

I Fell In Love

~At Incheon International Airport~

     "Young Kim!! Young Kim! Please wait for me!!" Assistant Kim shouted as he pushed the cart of luggages out of the airport. A beautiful feminine female turned around as her dress spun. "Yah~ we can't be late for Luhan Oppa.. Hurry up and put the things in the car..." She said as she walked towards the luxurious car. The Assistant ran towards the back of the car and opened the back trunk. He held onto one suitcase and had difficulty carrying it as if it was super heavy. Indeed it was heavy.. "Yah~ can you hurry up. I can't even believe we have the same surname." She whispered. Assistant Kim finally closed the back trunk and entered the passengers seat. "So sorry. It's my first time being someone's assistant and I didn't know that those suitcase was heavy. So it took some time." He explained as the driver drove. "Oh, my name is Kim Myung Soo. You can just call me Myung Soo." He introduced. "Nope, I'm just going to call you Assistant Kim. I don't call people I don't like by their first name." She said as she looked out the window. Myung Soo turned around and sat silently through the whole ride.


     Jiyeon sat down onto her chair and sighed. ~What a nice first day. When you find out who I am.. Your so dead.~ Jiyeon thought as she crumbled the paper on her desk. "Are you ok?" Eunjung asked. "You seemed to have a very unlucky day. Is it usually like this?" 

"Usually like what?" 

"Like having a very unlucky day?" She elaborated.

"Oh no. I think it's just... him?" Jiyeon said while faking a small smile. ~Only if he was not my boss.~ "Oh~ None of his old assistants last longer than 2 days. Maybe you'd be the first to break the record." Eunjung said before going back to her paper work. ~2 days?!~ Jiyeon thought. 

"WHERE'S MY LUHAN OPPA!!!" A young girl said while running in. Everyone stood up beside Jiyeon. "Hello Young Kim!" They said while bowing to respect her. "Where's Luhan oppa..?" She asked. 

"Head Director went out to eat lunch, Ms.Kim." Eunjung said. "Oh, then I'll wait in his office." She said while running towards the office. "Who are you?" She asked before opening the office door. Jiyeon stood up from her chair, "I'm... Head Director's new assistant, Park Jiyeon." She said. "Oh, well you do know that he's mine, right?" She asked. ~Who would want someone like him.~ "Yeah, of course." Jiyeon replied. She entered the office and closed the door behind her. She looked around, smelled the air, stretched her arms, and smiled. "This is the smell of my oppa." 
     All the workers sat down on their chair and continued their work. Some mumbled to the others, "Head Director is so dead when he comes back." They said as they giggle through it. "Oh, here he come." Eunjung said as she hurry other people to act like nothing has happened. She winked at Jiyeon to signal her to prepare herself. Jiyeon looked confused, making Eunjung give up. Luhan walked across the workers and stopped in front of Jiyeon's desk. "You do it again, your fired." He said. 

"Maybe you should think about rinsing your mouth before talking about firing people. Clearly you had a little steak for lunch." Jiyeon said as she filled out her documents. "You~~" He said. Jiyeon looked up and stared into his eyes. Luhan ignored her and went into his office. 

"OPPA! YOU FINALLY CAME!!" 

"Ah~~ Taeyeon~ah." He said as he stepped back with a frighten face.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" She shouted as she ran towards him and gave a big hug. "Oppa did you eat well? Sleep well? More importantly, did you think of me!?" People around the office all giggled and laughed, including Jiyeon. "Uh~Ah!" Luhan said as he slowly pushed her away. "When did you come to Korea? How come you didn't call?" 

"I wanted to surprise you. Why? You don't like me here?" Taeyeon said.

"I'd love to see you here." He lied. "But wouldn't it be better if I see you at my mother's house?" 

"You're right. I'll leave you to your work now. I'll go visit Auntie and then come to your house. You better open the door." She said as she grab her bag from the sofa. "Oppa, Bye!" 

~Oh my~ He thought. He looked out the door at the others, "Stop looking and get to work!" He said and slammed his door closed. The workers stopped their laughing and continued working.

     Taeyeon left the company and went out of the building. "Young Kim.. where did you go?" Myung Soo asked. "You don't need to know." She replied while searching for the limo. "Oh.. the car is waiting for you at the other side of the parking lot." Myung Soo said. "What!? I am not walking from here to the other side of the parking lot. It's either you call them to drive here or you're fired." She said while crossing her arms. "Right away Miss." He took out his phone and called the driver. The driver drove the car right away towards them. Myung Soo opened the door and held his right hand onto the edge of the car. Taeyeon entered and closed the door. "Go to Auntie's house." She said while Myung Soo enters the car. 

"What did you say your name was?" She asked.

"Kim Myung Soo."

"Ahh~ Thank you." She said while looking out the window.

"What for?" He asked. Taeyeon didn't reply as she slowly fell asleep with her head against the window. ~This girl.. Just came back from America but still so eager to see her Luhan Oppa and didn't even get any rest.~ He thought.

The driver came to a stop and Myung Soo turned around. "Young~" Myung Soo stopped the driver. "Don't wake her up. I think it's better for her to rest right now." Myung Soo said. "I'll go call Madame Lu." He left the car and entered the house. He spotted Madame Lu sitting at the living room sofa, drinking tea, and watching t.v. "Mrs.Lu, Young Kim is sleeping in the limo and I don't want to wake her up." Myung so said.

"Oh~ Why don't you carry her in and bring her to Young masters room." Mrs.Lu said.

"Uh~ Me?" Myung Soo said with a confused look. 

"Then who else? Go!" She said as she took another sip of her hot tea.

Myung Soo left the house and went to the limo. She opened the back door and saw Taeyeon sleeping. ~How do I do this...~ Myung Soo went into the back carefully and soundlessly. He slowly took her left arm and wrapped it around his neck. He then placed his right arm under her knee and slowly princess carried her. Taeyeon moved alittle and continued to sleep and dream about her Luhan oppa. ~She's actually really light. She need to gain some weight.~ Myung Soo thought as he walked inside the house. 

"Excuse me, do you know where the Young Master's bedroom is?" He whispered to the maid. 

"Up stairs, to the left, second room." She whispered back. Myung Soo nodded and went up stairs as he was told. "Luhan oppa." Taeyeon moaned. Myung Soo looked down at Taeyeon and just smiled. ~Cute~ He opened the door to Luhan's room and settled Taeyeon onto the bed. He placed the covers over her and stood there for awhile. "Sleep well, Young Kim." He whispered.


     "Yah Kai~ Is it time for Jiyeon to meet a man? I mean she have been single for like.." IU paused and started counting using her fingers. "13 years." She finished. "Stop worrying about her.. everyone find their other half in different time. Maybe she already met that person.. You never know. Now what was I going to do with you... " He said while smirking at IU. He held up a black marker, "YAH~ You better not!" IU shouted.


     "Here's your schedule for the month of December. I looked through it and checked that your personal life is balanced with the amount of work life. As your quote on quote new assistant, it is my duty to do this for you." Jiyeon said after handing the book of documents to Luhan. "Ok." He said while looking at his desktop. ~That's it, what the heck." Jiyeon turned around and was about to leave when Luhan stopped her. "Wait!" He said.

Jiyeon turned around right away and smiled, "yes?" ~Is he finally going to say something nice.

Luhan opened one of his lowest drawers and pulled out a package of documents. He slammed the documents onto the desk, "Finish all these documents. Some requires planning and quote on quote brain using. Oh, and you only have today to finish it." He finished.

"What!? That's a lot of documents for me to finish. One day is not enough." Jiyeon complained.

"Well there's another option." He added.

"Oh yeah, what is it?" Jiyeon asked.

"Write a resignation form and quit the job. Then you don't have to do anything." He included.

Jiyeon gave up on talking to her cold hearted boss and decided to take the document and storm out the office. She slammed the door behind her with an irritated face. "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!" She shouted. Everyone looked up at Jiyeon and started to laugh. "Yah~ you're too noisy." One of the employees said. Jiyeon bowed to her senior and went back to her desk. She opened the file and stared at it blankly. ~What is this?~ Jiyeon flipped through the papers and realize all of them was just plain garbage. ~I don't have to do any of this.. It's all garbage.. There's like multiple pages that are the same. Who is he kidding.~ Jiyeon thought as she flip through the paper. She got towards the middle of the pages and found a picture of a girl. She was not smiling, wearing school uniform, but has a resemblance to Luhan. ~Who is this? Isn't this... Him.~ She assumed. ~I should keep this. Maybe one day it'll come in handy.~ she thought as she put the picture into her back pocket. ~Oh wait. What if he realize the picture was in here. I should just take a picture on my phone and save it. Oh Jiyeon~ah, why are you so smart.~ She took the photo out and placed it flat on her desk. She then took out her phone and snapped a picture of the photo and placed the photo back into the bunch of papers. Later did she know, Luhan ran out and asked, "Did you see a picture?" He asked, quietly to Jiyeon. "Huh? What picture?" Jiyeon acted. Luhan nodded and took the like of paper into his office. "You can leave now, do what ever you want just don't come back for today." He said before closing the office door. Jiyeon giggled. "As you say, Head Director." Jiyeon packed her stuff and was ready to leave. "How did you do that?" Eunjung said. 

"Don't what?" Jiyeon replied. 

"I have been working here for like 3 years and he was never this nice to me." She said.

~Nice? That's called nice.~ "Letting me leave early is nice?" Jiyeon asked.

"Of course. Ever since that accident, he was never nice. He became really cold to everyone." Eunjung said.

"What accident?" Jiyeon asked.

"Oh~ I think I said too much." Eunjung said. She went right back to work and didn't look at Jiyeon for 3 seconds.

"Alright alright. It was said that he had a twin sister. They were really close to each other and would do anything for each other, but because of their parents issues, the father took the sister and left the family, leaving Luhan alone. The worst thing is, his father and sister got into a car accident." Eunjung explained. 

~And I thought I was the worse. Having to change my life from poor to rich. Trying to fit in with people. Maybe I should be more patient with him.~  "Oh! That's what happened, I thought he had a perfect life, just the personality is a little bit off." Jiyeon replied.

"This was a just a rumor around the building. I don't even know if it's true or not." Eunjung added.

"Thanks for telling me." Jiyeon said while walking away. ~Maybe that's why he doesn't like to be with people. Maybe that's why he always pushes people away so that he won't lose them. Ah Jiyeon~ah, you watch too much drama. How would something like that happen..~ She thought as she walked out of the building. She walked towards the street and waved her hands to call a cab. After a few minutes, a cab came to a stop and stopped in front of Jiyeon. "Hello, please take me to Seoul Ave." She said while entering the cab. The driver nodded and began to drive. 


     "Luhan oppa!" Taeyeon shouted as she woke up from her dreams. She looked around and thought ~How did I get here? Hm, Isn't this Luhan's room? Why am I in Luhan's room?~ Taeyeon uncovered the blanket on top of her and opened the door towards the living room. She went out of her room and went downstairs to see Mrs.Lu. Later did she know, she saw Myung Soo standing next to her. "Oh, our princess has awaken." Myung Soo said. Mrs.Lu looked up at Taeyeon and smiled. "You must be really tired, since you slept for 3 hours."

"Oh, yeah. I was too busy thinking about Luhan oppa so I didn't sleep on the plane." Taeyeon said. 

"My son must be a charmer for someone like you to be thinking about him all the time." Ms.Lu said while watching her drama.

"Ah auntie, you should know why I always think about your son." Taeyeon said as she run towards Mrs.Lu to give her a hug.

"Yeah yeah, because he helped you a lot when you guys were young. I know I know." Mrs.Lu said. 

"Oh, Auntie. I have to go to Luhan's house. I promised him that I will go." Taeyeon said while letting go of the hug. Mrs.Lu nodded and continued to watch her drama. "Myung Soo~ah, make sure you keep her safe." She said. Myung Soo nodded and went outside of the house to get the car. 

"Auntie I'm leaving. Bye bye!" Taeyeon shouted as she left the house in a hurry. When Myung Soo saw Taeyeon running out of the house, Myung Soo beeped at her and Taeyeon looked up. She ran towards the car and entered the back seat. "Didn't know you can drive." She said. "Where to Ms.Kim?" Myung Soo asked.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like this chapter... I know I know, I didn't update for like 1 year but I didn't really feel like writing during the 1 year, but I do now.. Hehe~~ I added two new characters that I never planned on doing but it's worth a shot, right? Thanks for your time reading and sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes.

 ⬇check out my dance cover below.⬇

Apink Remember Dance Cover