Final

Unimaginable meeting

I arrived at the Hong Kong airport and after checking in, I was waiting for my flight to start boarding in a few hours. 

'I have time, I might as well walk around.'
Eventually I went to a Starbucks and ordered a small drink. As I was waiting for it, I noticed a familiar silhouette sitting at one of the tables. He was very built and tall, and his side profile was gorgeous. 
'That can't possibly be Kris can it?'
I got my order and decided to walk over to him. I looked around at the tables, and they were all full. 
'Oh, I don't want to bother him... But it seems like a good opportunity.' I shyly walked closer to him. 
"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" I asked quietly in English. 
He looked up, and I had to stifle a gasp. 
"No, please feel free to sit." he said back in english and smiled. 
'Ahhh~ ____ don't faint!'
"Thank you very much!" I bowed and sat down across from him.  
'Oh crap. This is Hong Kong. People don't bow. Oh crap. Will he notice?'
I warily glanced up and to my surprise, he actually smiled wider at my action. 
"Do you... Perhaps know who I am?" he quietly asked, as if afraid that others would hear. 
"Um, I'm not entirely sure. I mean, as much as you look like someone famous doesn't really mean you are that person, right?" I laughed sheepishly and scratched the back of my head. 
"Well, my name is Wu Fan. Does that sound familiar?" he smirked and glanced down at my hand. 
'Oh crap. Why of all days did I wear my Kris ring?' I mentally scolded myself. I bought this ring a few days ago after discovering it in a store and it just looked so pretty. It fit perfectly too so I decided to buy it. 
I blushed, "I-It does ring a bell..." I tried to hide my hand as stealthily as possible. 
He chuckled, "Are you a fan? Of EXO?"
"Y-yes. I honestly wasn't stalking you though...! I was just looking for a seat when this was the closest and all the other seats were filled and this one looked kind of empty. Not saying that you looked lonely, but just because your table was free and--" 
He cut my off with another chuckle. "It's okay. I don't mind."
'Ah, he's so sweet~'
"T-thank you. Um, would it be okay to be a fan and ask for a handshake?" I asked quietly, slightly ashamed, but come on. How often will I meet a kpop idol. Especially because I live in Canada and admit it, no one goes there. 
"Sure." He held out his hand first, and I timidly shook it with my hand that has his symbol ring on it. 
'Oh my gosh~ His hand is so soft and warm~'
Before I could faint, I pulled away. 
I cleared my throat, "T-thank you...!" I smiled brightly. 
"No problem. So, where are you going or returning?"
'He's making a conversation with me?! This is the best day of my life!' 
"Oh, I'm going back to Canada. You're going back to Korea right?" 
"Yes, EXO is having their comeback soon. Which part of Canada are you from?"
"I'm from Toronto, quite far from Vancouver." I smiled sheepishly. "I'm looking forward to your comeback! I heard that there were some leaked songs, but I didn't want to spoil anything from your second album."
"Yes, it's quite unfortunate. But no matter, EXO will make a successful comeback. Toronto? The city where CNTower is, I believe?"
"Yes! I heard PSY and TeenTop went there before, but I didn't listen to kpop during the time they did, and now I greatly regret it." I sighed. "Do you think EXO will be able to perform in Toronto? If you're not sure of your popularity there, let me represent my city by saying that there are lots and lots of Exotics."
"Well, I'm not sure. I'll have to ask my company about that. But thank you for letting me know about our popularity. That might be a positive influence on the head's decision."
"Oh I see. I understand. Thank you for considering though!" 
Kris and I were actually able to chat for a while, and it was almost time for my flight. 
"It has been such a pleasure talking with you, Kris!" I stood up and bowed. "I hope to see you someday in Toronto or China." I smiled. 
"Yes, it was nice to have a conversation with such a delightful fan." he smiled back. "I didn't get your name...?"
"Oh it's _____. Can I ask for one more request as a fan?" 
"Of course."
"Can I take a picture with you? I'd like something to remind myself that this meeting isn't an imagination." 
He chuckled, "Of course."
He took my phone and held it away from us, because he has longer arms you know, and snapped a picture. I took my phone back from him and smiled widely at the memory. I had a bright smile and my hand was up, showing off my ring. He had a charismatic smile as he looked into the camera. 
"Thank you very much, Kris!" I bowed to him one last time and waved back as I walked off towards my flight. 
"I hope to see you again as well, ____." he waved back.