The Woman For Me

The Last Promise

Author's POV

 

The night is so calm. Hana and Eunkwang decided to sat on the wooden swing outside the house after dinner. She's leaning on Eunkwang's chest while his arm around her, and their other hands intertwined together.

"I didn't know you can cook so well too. I had a great dinner." Eunkwang chuckled.

Hana choked.

"W-what do you mean?" she asked.

"Don't get me wrong, but Hana is always in charge with the kitchen before right? I remember when you almost burn the meat. Even grilling is too hard for you."

Hana hissed.

"Aish, of course I'm a married woman now. H-Hana taught me everything about these stuffs." she said.

"In that case, I owe her one." Eunkwang laughed.

"Yah!" Hana look up.

But Eunkwang sealed it with a kiss.

"I stole those lips. I had to." he smiled.

Hana smirked.

"I don't even know how did I fell for you." she said.

"Mwo? What?" Eunkwang raised his brows. But instead of answering, Hana leaned on his chest.

"Eunkwang-ah..."

"Hmm?"

"Can you sing a song for me?" Just like before...when all of your attentions are on me. And not on Yunmi.

"What song do you like?" he asked.

"Anything. You're the boss."

Eunkwang chuckled. Not in a moment, he started to hum.

 

Oh~ yeah yeah yeah

I'm telling the world here and now

That I'm gonna love you and love you

I take this bow yeah~

You captured my heart so long ago

Still there are some criticial things

That you should know

 

Hana closed her eyes. And a tear fall from her eye.

 

Do I give all I am

To be now and forever your man

Do I take you to be

Without question the woman for me

Do I promise you I do

Do I promise you I do, I do...

 

"Yunmi, did you like it?" Eunkwang asked. But no response.

He felt her calm breath. She already fell asleep.

Aish, this lady. She fell asleep that quick?

He decided to carry her on his arms and bring her inside the house.

 


 

Hana's POV

 

I slightly open my eyes. I just realized I'm here at the master's bedroom.

It's morning already? How did I get here?

I look around, realizing I'm alone in the house. I tried to look for Eunkwang down the living room, the dining room, and the kitchen. But I only found a cup of hot chocolate at the table and a piece of paper beside it.

 

Honey,

        Sorry I wasn't able to wake you up last night. You're sleeping so peacefully so I decided to carry you instead. I'm sorry too because I left you alone this morning because I have an early meeting today. But don't worry honey, I'm going back home early tonight. I love you.

Eunkwang

 

I smiled and hug the letter as if he was really in front of me and saying those words.

Suddenly my phone rings.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Ms. Yunmi, your appointment with Mrs. Yoon was moved to 12pm. She's asking for the new designs today." it was my secretary.

"'Oh, sure. I'll bring it later. Thanks for reminding me." after some convos, I ended the call.

I looked at my wrist watch. It's already 8am. I should be in the jewelry store before 10.

 


Sorry for not updating for ten days guys omg T__T the school will be open very soon and i'm too busy...and also with twitter! omg, lots of updates about BTOB and B2ST, and i have to stick with it~ but i'll make sure I'll update this story from time to time so no worries ^^