Flashback

Love came by surprise :)

Chapter 1

 

Sulli 

 

*ringggggggggg ringggg ringgggg* 

The sound of alarm woke up sulli from her deep sleep . She did a little streched and went to window to peek on the guy that caught her eyes , as she saw the guy walk out from his bedroom , she smiled a little and whispered "good morning , did you sleep well?" . It's a daily routine of her to greet the guy eventhough he doesn't know her existence . 

 

Choi Sulli doesn't have any friends ever since the incident happen in her high school year cause of that she love to stay at home rather than going out to meet new people and see new world . She even worked at home as a writer . To Sulli , outside world is a cruel world full of people who love to compete and go agaisnt one another , that is why she choose to stay home so she could prevent herself from getting hurt by other people .

 

Minho 

 

"Ladies and gentleman , we are arriving to Incheon Airport in 5 minutes , please get back to your seat and fasten your sit belt"

 

The voice of stewardess woke Minho from his nap . He looked outside the window and saw Seoul from the airplane making him excited to meet his brother after a while parting . Minho brother is a doctor named Heechul , they were really close to one another but things get a little awkward between two of them since they fell to same girl , Suzy . Suzy was a friend of Minho since they were little cause they were so close to one another , Minho fell for her but a little that he know Suzy and his brother started dating secretly .

 

Flashback 

 

Minho - its the day i will make her mine 

Heechul was happen to passed by minho room overheard minho talking to himself went into the room 

Heechul- make who yours ? 

Minho jumped a little cause he got surprise seeing his brother standing behind of him

Minho- ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME ? 

Heechul-Sorry , i didn't mean to scare you , i just overheard you talking to yourself about making someone yours , who is it , punk ? why don't you tell you big bro about it ? 

Minho-Oh that , ermmm ... hyung , i li-li-like bae

Heechul - Bae who ?  

Minho- suzy *look down cause he got so embarrased*

Heechul- suzy ? Our Bae Suzy ? your bestfriend ? 

Minho- yes , we were so close and i feel like she know me better than anyone , i fall for her cause of that 

Heechul- errr minho-ya

Minho- what ?

Heechul- i got thing that i need to tell you 

Minho- you're got accepted at Seoul College ? i know that , i overheard omma conversation with appa 

Heechul- that's that but i got one more thing that i need talk to you but i hope you won't hate me 

Minho - what is it ? you starting to get make me feel uneasy 

Heechul - The thing is Suzy is my girlfriend , we've been dating secretly cause we doesn't want you to feel awkward knowing that i'm in relationship with your bestfriend , i'm seriously sorry i didn't let you know about this , i didn't mean to hurt you 

Minho - oh *his heart feel like got stab by very sharp scissor* its okay , hyung , its just a crush anyway , i can crush on anyone *fake smile* 

Heechul- are you sure ? 

Minho- Yes , i'm sure , i like this girl i met at the bookshop early day , maybe i'll ask her out "fake laugh"

Heechul- if you say so , when you have a girlfriend better let me know "smile"

Minho - Yes , hyung , you better don't keep a secret from me too 

since from the incident , minho decide to continue his study in United Kingdom , far from Seoul . 

Flashback end 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you like it , i'll make it more interesting in next chapter :)