04

What are we?

 

 

You were on your way home with Eunhye when your Mom called you and saying that she needed someone to shop with her so you agreed . You went to the mall and did some grocery shopping with her. You went to an Ice Cream shop inside the mall after grocery shopping.

"Should we go buy clothes, I need new ones" your Mom suggested.

"Ehhh, we have these bags to carry! You could've said that earlier! Geez Eomma" You pouted , your mom laughed at you and said sorry.

"Hey , Isn't that Myungsoo?" Your mom pointed out at the glass window of the shop , your eyes followed the direction she was pointing . 

"Oh yeah, he's here with Infi-" you stopped talking when you saw him , he was clearly not with Infinite. He was sitting on a bench with a girl and they look like they're having a fun conversation. 

"Well , I guess he's on a date or something" You coldly said, your mom looked at you and studied your face.

"Are you okay with that?"

You nodded "He's single, I mean it's not like he's doing something wrong" 

 

 

 

After that day you didn't speak to Myungsoo .You never answered his call , his text messages , you told your Mom not to let him into your room , you even stop going to school, it's been a week since you last went to school , regarding about your project , you would ask them to go to your house instead or meet up somewhere where you could talk about it. Today your groupmates came to your place to continue with the project.

"Yoonji Unnie?" one of your groupmates called our for you.

"uh, yes?"

"You're kinda spacing out" another one told you.

"Hey Yoon Are you okay?" Eunhye asked you. You smiled and nodded .

 

 

 

"Okay we're doooone!" Eunhye cheered.

"Now all we have left to do is submit this!" 

 

"Thank you for letting us come here" you groupmates bowed.

"No No, Thank you all for coming , I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you all" You bowed and apologized.

"It's okay Unnie, I hope you feel better soon!" They smiled at you and waved before they all left.

"Hey" Eunhye held your hand "Are you okay? Wanna talk about this?"

"It's actually something I have to figure out myself Eunhye" You smiled at her "Thank you though "

"Arasso~ Call me if you want to talk okay?" She smiled at you, you nodded.

"By the way , I'll go to school the next day after tomorrow. We need to be all present when we submit the project right?"

 

You knew avoiding Myungsoo wouldn't solve anything , but you just wanted to try , you wanted to see if you can figure things out on your own . Maybe if you isolate yourself you'll find the answers , maybe it would lessen the feelings you have for him . 

"He always block guys who try to talk to me but he goes on dates?! How is that okay?!" You punched the teddy bear he gave you on your last birthday. You grabbed the bear and put it on your lap , making it face you.

"Ya Kim Myungsoo, just because I like you doesn't mean you own me" you mumbled. "I hate you, Why are you so dense" you buried your face on your bear "I love you... Can't you see that"