01

What are we?

 

What the .

You groaned when you felt someone was cuddling you.

 

 Why is he here this early

 

He buried his face in your hair and hugged you tighter.

 

"Kim Myungsoo" you mumbled, annoyed. You turned around to face him.

 

"What are you doing here?" you took your phone and checked the time "at 7am….seriously?!"

 

"Goodmorning to you too" he chuckled. You rolled your eyes.

 

"Eomma! I told you not to let this guy in my room!" you shouted. Myungsoo laughed and hugged your waist tighter.

 

"You know…..you have class at 8"  he mumbled with his eyes close. "says someone who's supposed to be in his first period" you answered back  "I wont go to school today"

 

"what?why?" he got up . You just shrugged and headed to the bathroom.

 

"If that’s the case then I wont go either" he crossed his arms, still on the bed.

 

"Mr. Popular cant go missing, your fangirls would die without a sight of you"

 

"School is no fun without you!" he wiggled on your bed.

 

"and my break  would go fly out of the window if youre here" you shouted from the bathroom.

 

 After almost half an hour you went out with a towel around your body.

 

"And this is why I like coming over early in the morning" he smiled while lying comfortably on your bed.

 

"wow what a ert"  you rolled your eyes.

 

"Damn you look fine" he bit his lower lip.

 

"I'm going to beat the out of you , Out" you pointed to the door with the other hand on your waist. He chuckled before he zipped his mouth and pretending that he threw the key away. You just sighed, there's no point of pushing him out , he wont go out anyway. Good thing you already wore your undergarments in the bathroom. "close your eyes or look away I'm going to get change"

 

"Are you going to school now?" he asked. 

 

"Yes I'll go to school cause you wont stop bugging me" you said as you put on your long sleeves shirt.

 

"This is why I love you~" he pulled you on the bed and went on top of you , he started tickling your sides

 

"y-yah!!!...I'm still...not done buttoning my shirt" you said in between your laughs, wiggling on your bed.

 

"I can see that"

 

"Stop tickling me!!!"

 

"I feel like doing this, let me finish your work" with that he started buttoning your shirt , he went to your closet and took the rest of your uniform , he stood infront of the bed.

 

"get up get up~~" he ordered you, he was holding the other parts of your uniform.

 

you glared at him "Myungsoo I can do that myself"

 

"Nope, I'll do it. now stand up" he smiled, you did what you were told. With that he finished up putting your clothes on.

 

"happy?" you glared at him, he nodded with a smile.

 

 

"You need to stop doing this" you murmured "wae?"

 

"people would think you're weird..." you paused "and gay" you mumbled. Myungsoo acted like he didnt hear you and just dragged you downstairs.

 

 

----

 

 

You and Myungsoo went downstairs and headed to the dining area.

 

"Oh Yoonji I thought you're not goiing to school today" your mom asked you with a smile on her face. "Eomma  stop acting like you know nothing. I shouldnt have told you that I wont go to school today" you sighed.

Your mom smiled at Myungsoo "Thanks Myungsoo"

 

"anytime omoni" he smiled back. You snorted "Your teamwork. It amazes me" you faked a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------

^^