Last Three Minor Leads + Their Partners

황 석 예술 고등학교 / Hwang Seok Arts High School 【 Apply Closed 】
 
Here is everybody's favorite bubbly girl, Park Sonny! She's 17 and she's currently in her 2nd year of high school. She's from Queensland, Australia. At the age of 10, she moved to Seoul, South Korea due to her dad's job. She's good at singing, playing the guitar, drums, and she can burp her ABC's. Quite an interesting girl, isn't she? She currently has a one sided crush on Mister Bang Cheol Yong, who is currently crushing on her rival, Goo Hara. She get's okay grades which are B-'s and likes food.
 
 
Here's one of the only guys in the school that could match up to Sonny's bubbliness! Let's introduce Bang Cheol Yong, the Lee Hong Ki look-a-like! He get's B's - A-'s when it comes to school. He used to like Sonny, but gave up on her after finding out that she didn't like her (but that was just a cover, of course) and now likes her beautiful rival, Goo Hara. He gets very shy around girls for no apparent reason at all. He's one of the most cute and lovable guys you can find on Earth, but he tries to act manly to impress people. Of course, he fails.
 
 
Meet the intelligent and hard working, Yoon Hye Rin. There's not much to say about her, except that she's a very quiet and mysterious girl who only has a few close friends. She doesn't like to speak about her family background and only close friends know about her background. She's currently in her second year and is 18 years old. She's currently crushing on Kim Yoo Kwon.
 
 
Here is Kim Yoo Kwon, Hye Rin's current crush! Actually, right now, he also likes Hye Rin! Although he can't tell anyone about his crush on her since he's a big fat playboy (and the school's best!)! He ditches school from time to time, but he still gets exceptional grades (B-'s). He's actually pretty caring towards those he loves but is very stubborn and sarcastic.
 
 
Finally, the last character, Kim Kyung Mi, or Kaye Kim. She, too, was born in Australia, but instead of Queensland, she was born in Adelaide, Australia. She's currently in her first year of high school and is 16 year old. She is one of the school's most known beauties because of her flawless skin and nice body + her gorgeous face. She has good skills in both dance and piano. She get's B-'s in school, and is not known to have any current crush.
 
 
Okay, this is the last and final minor lead. This is Choi Minho, the school's charismatic cutie. He's very competitive and will try to beat anyone at anything. It doesn't matter who or what. Well, maybe if it's a baby then he'll let it slide. He's very protective and is a sweet boy. People see him as a frog. He get's A+'s when it comes to school. When he was young, he wanted to become a basketball star, but switched to being an idol around the age of 13.
  ▬▬▬▬▬
♥ Rice Krispie Land!
 
I have Rice Krispies right now. Oh how happy I feel~ :3. Anyways, I need to go to school soon.. So here are the last characters. Please congratulate little_miss_psycho, pauchii, and HyoraengiAnchovy. But please don't unsubscribe, there will still be the other people who applied in this story as well, I mean this is a school and a lot of students go to school, but don't guarantee you'll have a partner.