Chapter 1

Mine!

 

Yoona POV:

 

“Like a ...

Touch for a very first time...

La la la la...”

I sang happily because finally we are done with our rehearsals and i know that UEE and Ga In are going to do great in our performance. Working with other girl groups is so much fun because i can get to know them and they i’m happy that even though i’m younger than them, they all look up to me and my group.

But of course, nothing beats being with own group mates. Being with other groups, i get to be more reserved than my choding ways with my group mates. I don’t know, maybe it’s my instinct to prevent them spreading rumours about me. As the face of the group (as per Taeyeon unnie said), i am the most cautious among them because i carry the image of my group. Not that i blame other groups to spread rumors about us but in this business, we should know better.

Sigh, nobody would understand me with my skewed logic but one person. My kkabYul. I instinctively smiled upon thinking of that girl. That girl is a doze of happy pill that never fails to make me smile. That is one of a million reasons why i love that girl.

Who would’ve thought that two of Korea’s no.1 girl group are gay?

Well, for us in the KPop industry, being gay is so normal like breathing air. It’s just a secret that we kept to ourselves and fans who run their brains the same as ours would understand it. This is inevitable because if you have a controlling agency, an image that you need to uphold and being surrounded by the same gender all throughout your life, you have no choice but to become a unicorn.

If you think only Yuri and i are doing it? Well, ask Jessica and Tiffany, Sunny and Taeyeon and an-i-don’t-know-relationship with Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Seohyun. Yeah, all of us are gay, we called ourselves, Gay Generation because we plan to live all together until we couldn’t move a muscle anymore. A perfect life if you ask me.

Same goes for other groups as well. I don’t want to drop the names; I let you be the judge.

So, how did we end up all together, you ask? Well, Let’s see.

Jessica and Tiffany. I’m not quite sure about these two because they like to be with themselves most of the time. All they do is to speak English and talk about everything American so we let them be. But one day, as i was about to call them for dinner, i was surprised to see them getting it on! Get it?! They didn’t even lock the door! Damn, me and my poor so-in-love-with-Yuri-but-there’s-nothing-i-could-do-but-hide-it heart. I ran all the way to the kitchen to announce the scene that i saw. Nobody believed me at first, thinking that i might be joking again. A curse for being a choding, Damn.

But when they see a flushed Tiffany and uh- a very, very mad Jessica, i couldn’t help but be smug and ran all over the room, “i told you so!”

But since, Jessica is one hella mad, she chased me all over the kitchen, shouting, “Don’t you ever ruin a very important bonding time with me and Fany! Ruin everything except that! Gggrrrrr!”

While i ran for my life because value it so much and i still need to confess my feelings towards Yuri, they bombarded Fany with tons of questions.

Fany, being well, Fany, smiled her signature eye-smile and said, “Yes, Jessica and I were together for quite a while now.”

She did that in her own definition of aegyo which made Jessica stopped and watched in awe at her girlfriend.

 Pfft. Whipped.

“When?! Why didn’t you even tell us?!” Taeyeon, our kid-leader demanded.

“Well, we got scared so we kept it for a while.” Tiffany reasoned.

“Yeah, we plan to tell it to you guys since Paris is a perfect place to tell it, it’s the city of love and all.” Jessica added.

Just then, everybody went silent.

Oh yeah, the Sica effect.

“Sooo, i guess it’s official, then? You’re together. Well, congrats!” Sooyoung said after a long silence as we congratulated the couple.

So, the rest is history. We experience the wrath of Sica whenever we bully Tiffany and we don’t get near within 10 mile radius because of the . But all in all, we’re happy for them despite their differences in character, they made it work.

It’s quite different when it comes with Taeyeon and Sunny. This couple is well, uuhmm, scary. Scary in a way that even though they’re danshins, they could control us, who are taller than them. They don’t need insoles to be scary, because they already are.

Their love story started after the horrible incident of Taeyeon in one of our performances wherein someone tried to kidnap her, onstage. We were all occupied with the performance and didn’t notice what happened. Good thing Sunny is there to protect our kid-leader and save her from that scary guy.

Well, if that happened to my Yuri, I will kill that guy in a heartbeat. Nobody messes with Him Yoona!

Back to my story, since that incident, the two were inseparable. Sunny is always there whenever Taeyeon needed her. We almost puke rainbows whenever we see those two together and their aegyos makes you want to punch someone unlike those two Americans who are just as ever. I’m quite okay with overflowing aegyo but i guess these two danshins were watching too much drama because when they fight, they fight like in drama, when they’re okay, they were full of moments as if they’re in a drama!

They are much more delusional than me!

Since i don’t have anything to say about Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Seohyun because they’re as straight as a ruler but i can feel that they’re getting there towards gayness. Yeah, they’re boring, i know. I want you all to know the greatest love story that has ever lived. Our story.

You see, we are not as horndogs as JeTi, nor as full with aegyo like the Danshins but i can tell that Yuri and I were as perfect as can be.

I fell in love with Yuri the moment i saw her during our training days. I offer her to sleep in a sleeping bag with after i saw her cried when Jessica, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon pranked her by pretending they were seniors to a newbie, Yuri, but later she found out that they were all the same age.

Yeah, I’m a gay the moment i saw her walk into the room. The rumors are true that Kwon Yuri can turn everyone gay.

Whenever I tell Yuri that story, she would always tease me that as young as 11, i’m such a byun for offering her to sleep in a sleeping bag that only a one person could fit in.

Hey, could you blame me?

So, after that incident, we became friends but since i’m afraid to lose the person whom i consider as my best friend, my wife and the mother of my future kids, i kept my feelings to myself. As our friendship blossomed, my feelings for her also grew. Most of the time, i masked my jealousy with my silence or a smile whenever a guy would came up to her. As an angel that she is, she would entertain them but that’s it. I witness every rejection from her and i can’t help but feel bad for them.

 Well, not really.

When i confronted her about it she just replied to me, “I don’t know, Yoong. They’re okay but i feel like i’m looking for something but i couldn’t point out which.”

Then, i was surprised at her next admission. “I wish that you’re a guy, Yoong. You know me better than everybody else.”

Well, surprised is an understatement. I felt like I died and gone to heaven after i heard those coming from her.

That was the time that i became honest with myself and told her my feelings about her.

“Well, if that’s the case, can I be your girl?”

I spazz again when she kissed me straight on the lips and smiled, “It’s about time!”

As simple as that, BAM! We’re real.

Our relationship is like any other couple out there. We fight but there will never come a day without each other so, with just a hug or a kiss then everything else is forgiven. You know you have a perfect relationship when you started off as friends and i think that is the reason why JeTi, Danshins and ours worked. Of course, with the help of each other, we know we could make it.

I know you’re asking about the important part of the relationship, and i’m wiggling my eyebrows in excitement to share it all to you.  Well, not in full detail but i could give you a peak.

We’re not as active as JeTi but we get it regularly. You see, it’s hard living with other girls especially if there are two other couples and they’re also doing it. The three would complain that they lack sleep with all the screaming and all the banging of headboards. So, the solution that they had is to put a schedule when are we going to do it.

Really?! Who are in their right mind who puts a schedule when they’re going to do it?!

So, Yuri and I were scheduled on Wednesdays and Saturdays, JeTi on Monday and Thursdays and SunTae on Tuesday and Fridays. Well, Sundays are for the three buzz killers.

So, this is the real problem relies, If you got a hot girlfriend and has been seducing you even with just breathing, what would you do? Especially, with that schedule crap?

Good thing my girlfriend is so amazing, i’m planning to build a statue for her and I would ask Mr. Ban Ki Moon to make Yuri as the ambassadress of perfection. She understands my predicament so, we decided to break the rules by doing it quietly. As hard as it may seem, it’s better than nothing.

Sigh, i better stop thinking y times with Yuri or i’ll be frustrated again because Yuri is tired from practice and no y time for me.

Speaking of Yuri...

I am already in front of the rehearsal studio where Yuri and her team mates are rehearsing. She told me that their room is at the last door on the left. So i started walking on the quiet hallways.

It will be my first time meeting Yuri’s team mate, Hyuna and Gahee.

Hhmm... why do i feel something fishy about here? Especially with Hyuna?

“Boy, don't try to front
I know just what you are
Boy, don't try to front
I know just what you are
Womanizer, Woman, Womanizer
You're a Womanizer
Oh Womanizer oh
You're a Womanizer, baby”

I heard those faint lyrics blaring through the loudspeakers. I opened the door quietly and saw three girls standing side by side as they do their final poses. They didn’t seem to notice me because they were all slapping their backs after they did their dance routine.

I saw my Yuri wiping her face with a towel as she looked through her phone.

Bet, she’s checking if i texted her. She didn’t know that i plan to surprise her.

“Yay! We did great unnie!” a red-hair girl with bangs exclaimed as she ride at the back of my girlfriend.

She’s like a leech! How could she climb like that on my girls back?!

Yuri just laughed at her and slowly put down the girl on her back.

Yes, good job, baby. If you know what’s good for you, stay away from that Loch Ness Monster!

“I hope we do well on our performance tomorrow, Hyuna.” Yuri smiled at the parasite.

Hyuna?! She’s Hyuna? Oh, now i know why i hate that name. I know one when i see one. B!tch.

“Of course we’re going to do great. You’re with me.” The tall girl who acts like a mother of Gu Jun Pyo said. Wait a minute, she’s Gahee. 

I can see that Yuri is stopping herself from rolling her eyes at the girl because i could see her eyes are twitching. Damn, i’m so proud with my baby right now with the way she handles herself.

“No, Gahee unnie, Yuri unnie did so well, too. Did you see the way she danced? I even stopped because i’m so in awe of her.” Hyuna said as she wrapped her arms in my Yuri’s waist.

Hands off her, woman!

“Sheesh, i noticed that, Pikachu. Stop fantasizing Yuri and work hard on the routine.” Gahee pointed out. “I hate to burst your bubble, Hyuna but Yuri is already taken.”

Hyuna looked at Yuri with those annoying puppy eyes that make me want to vomit. She suddenly hugged my girlfriend who seemed so surprised.

Punch her Yuri or i’ll punch her for you!

“Is is true, Yuri unnie? You can’t be with someone right now. I thought we’re going to be together.” Hyuna pouted.

Yuri removed Hyuna’s arm around her and put a hand on the maknae’s shoulders.

“Yes, Hyuna. I’m already taken and i’m proud of it.”

Good answer, baby.

“Who’s that guy? I’m going to punch him!”

Oh? Why you—?! Bring it on b!tch!

“Pfft. Not a guy, a girl.” Gahee said as she inspected her manicured nails.

“Jinja?! Oooh! Yuri unnie, you’re a—?” Hyuna gasped.

“Yes, honey. She’s one of us. Every girl in kpop is gay. I know it.” Gahee said confidently.

The two girls even me, looked at Gahee, did she really say that?!

“What?! It’s true isn’t it? Look at yourselves.” Gahee reasoned.

Damn, she’s right.

“Anyways, Yuri unnie, since you’re gay maybe you could give me chance?”

Man, this girl is dumb or what?!

“Hyuna, you’re an amazing girl but i already told you, i already got a girlfriend.” Yuri said as if she’s talking to a five year old.

“Aaiishh! Who is that girl and what is so amazing about her that you couldn’t leave her for me?!”

Ok, this is where i’m going in.

”That girl would be me.” I said as i crossed my arms and looked at the leech seriously trying to act all mighty because it’s a fact that I am.

Yuri was surprised to see me but then smiled my favourite smile and walked towards me. She kissed me on the lips and put her arms around me.

“I didn’t know that you’re going to be here.” She pouted at me.

“I wanted to surprise you.” I kissed her pout which earned a giggle from her.

“I am surprised all right. You didn’t even texted me all day.”

“I told you already. I wanted to surprise you plus i want you to miss me.” I grinned at her.

“Smarty pants.” She mumbled.

I giggled at her and turned to her group mates. I saw an indifferent Gahee, whose too busy looking at herself in front of the mirror while Hyuna is glaring at me for being with Yuri.

That’s right b!tch. I won.

We walked towards the girls and i looked at Yuri whose beaming with pride. I love this look on Yuri. It makes me feel so loved by her because she’s so proud of me.

“Girls, meet my wife, Yoona.” Yuri smiled at me.

Wife? Hhmm..i kinda like that. But i still prefer being a Seobang.

Gahee smiled at me and said, “So, you’re the infamous Yoona. Everybody is so in love with you. But i guess, it’s too sad to see their hearts breaking once they saw how happy you are with Yuri.”

Hhmm, i’m starting to like this Gahee despite of her diva-ish personality.

I turned towards the leech that is Hyuna and saw matched her glare.

“So, i heard earlier that you like my Yuri. Well, i’m sorry to say that she’s mine already.”

She scoffed at me and said, “You’re not even married yet. But nevertheless, i’m going to do anything until Yuri unnie is mine.”

“Yah! Yuri is mine and there’s nothing you can do about it!” i yelled the sense out of her.

“watch me, Yoona!” she matched my yell.

“Yah!” i started towards her but Yuri held me back.

“Baby! Stop being a kid!” Yuri warned at me as her arms kept a firm grip on my body.

“Yah! Stop being a kid!” Hyuna said as she was being held by Gahee who seemed so amused with the scene she’s witnessing.

“Why you—!” i started again towards her. This time Yuri loose her grip on me as Gahee looses Hyuna. I got to jump on Hyuna as she started to jump towards me. We were all over the floor with lots of clothes were shredded, scratched and hair pulling happened. I didn’t even notice Yuri and Gahee shouted at us as they tried to find a way to get between me and Hyuna.

“YYOOOONNAAAAA-YAHHHH!”

I gulped. I know that voice. That voice, despite of the height of the owner, it means authority. I loosened my gripped on Hyuna’s hair and Yuri helped me up. The kid leader marched towards us and started to pinch my ear.

“You’re such a choding! I told you to pick up your girlfriend so we could have a quiet dinner at the dorm but it took you so long that Sooyoung ate all of the food! Do you know how hungry we are?! Do you know how my Sunny spend all day cooking the food?!”

“Sorry, Taeyeon unnie!”

“You’ll be sorry when i’m done with you! You have to buy our food for tonight!” she ordered me.

“Taengoo! Let’s go!” her girlfriend, Sunny shouted.

Taeyeon let go of my ear and went back home with Sunny. I turned towards Yuri whose been so amused with the whole thing.

“Hey, you’re such a good girlfriend, aren’t you? I am hurt, can’t you see that?” I whined at my girlfriend.

She walked up to me and kissed every wound that  she could see.

“Aaww...poor baby.”

“Yah! Why didn’t you punch that midget from pinching my ear?!” i fumed.

“Babe, if i helped you, more consequences will come. Remember when we make fun of Sunny’s hair? They double the punishment of no y time for two weeks because we both did it?  I don’t want that to happen again” she pouted at me.

She has a point. Never mess with the kid leader.

“damn, you’re right. But promise me to kiss it all until it healed okay?” i fluttered my eyes at her.

She giggled at me and nodded. “i’ll be happy to.”

The perks of having a doe eyes is so much fun. I can get away with everything.

“Let’s go home, Yul.” I said as i took her hands.

She intertwined her hands into mine and smiled at me, “Let’s go.”

We wave at the bawling Hyuna and an overconfident Gahee as we ran towards the busy streets of Seoul.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's short :)