pre-birthday wish

All Seungri wants for his Birthday is....(sequel to Hyuuung make me a man)

 

“Young-bae hyung.” Seungri grins as he approaches the shorter man. “I finally figured out what I want for my birthday.” Taeyang smiles and turns to Seungri.

            “Finally.” He grins back, “It’s coming up soon. So what do you want?” Seungri steps closer and leans close to whisper in his hyung’s ear.

            “What if I said I wanted your body?” Taeyang can hear the smile in his voice. As he shoves the maknae away, putting on an annoyed face. He walks away and Seugri tackles him from behind. “Hyyyyyuuuuung!”

            “Get off of me Maknae!” Taeyang says trying to shove Seungri off, to no avail. A flush starts to illuminate his cheeks. “Come on.” He whines, “get off.” G dragon walks in, confused look on his boyishly cute face.
            “Ennnh?” He scratches his head. “Seungri what are you doing to Young-bae?” He walks over and crouches down next to his friend, big albeit confused smile on his face. As he laughs and points. “Did Seungri get the better of you?” Taeyang frowns, and tries to break free.

            “Help me Jiyong.” He struggles, but Seungri’s got too strong of a hold on him. This causes GD to laugh harder, which earns him an annoyed pleading look. From the other room TOP’s deep voice comes loud and clear.
            “GD, I think I broke the stove.” This adds to GD’s enjoyment as he hops up and half bows to his friend. Mouthing a apology as he rushes off to help his hyung.

            “Seungri. Let him go.” He says in a half authoritative half playful voice.