In Denial

Let The Love Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s been a week since her in laws visits them. There is nothing much change except Seohyun seems to avoid Yonghwa more than before. She will woke up early every morning and have a fast breakfast then go to the hospital in a light speed. After that day, she doesn’t know how to face her so call ‘housemate’. Why is he even watching me sleeping that close? Fine! Even if he wants to wake me up, the he can just touch my shoulder a little bit right? I’m a light sleeper after all. Arrghh Jung Yonghwa! Wait! I’m not drooling that night right? Right? Huaaa what a shame!

 

Suddenly there is a pop-up on her private messenger. Owh right I almost forgot that I’m currently chatting with Jay.

Jay: then? What happen after that?

 

Jay: Seohyun?.....

 

Jay: are you still there?

 

Gogumaseo: yup.. still here…

 

Gogumaseo: that’s it. Nothing happen after that. He just went back to his room.

 

Jay: that it? Heol…

 

Gogumaseo: whatever…. That was terrible. He is watching me asleep.. how can I face him after that?

 

Jay: ya! What to be ashamed for? There is no need for that. He is YOUR HUSBAND after all. Isn’t that normal? Jasshik! Kekeke…

 

Gogumaseo: are you making fun of me Jay?

 

Jay: HAHAHAHAHA. Okay sorry. Just kidding. That’s what you need to face when you decide to marry him. That’s why I said just marry me Seohyun. You will never be feeling any of this.

 

Gogumaseo: who wants to marry you?? I’ll rather not marry anyone.

 

Jay: HAHAHAHAHAHA. Jasshik! So, what’s happened now? Still the South Pole North Pole situation?

 

Gogumaseo: what do you think?? Of course! And even worse because I don’t know how to face him after that night…

 

Jay: Aigoo… what I’m going to do with you Seohyun….this is not suppose to be like this.

 

Gogumaseo: just don’t do anything. I’m fine

 

Jay: to tell you the truth…If you ask me, I think you actually like your husband Seo Joohyun. You just don’t want to admit it. One thing I know about you is, your ego is just too big. Too big for your own good.

 

Gogumaseo: just what are you saying Jay? That’s not gonna happened. And since when are you on his side?

 

Jay: what? Is it wrong stating the truth now? Okay.. if you said that not gonna happen… then come with me. Let’s go to Las Vegas. I heard they conduct wedding everyday there. Let’s get married.

 

Gogumaseo: are you out of your mind Jay???? I’m still his wife!!!

 

Jay: and now you admit you are HIS wife. Listen to me Seohyun.. I hope you think carefully before doing anything, even if you want to divorce him. As your friend, I don’t want you to regret anything. I know you are mad at him because of your past. But… there is a solution for every problem. Step out of your ego and confront him. Give him a chance. If there is one thing I want is.. your happiness.

 

Jay: Seohyun….

 

Jay: are you there??

 

Jay: Seo Joohyun.. please..

 

Gogumaseo: enough of my story. What about you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter