the first encounter

Let The Love Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN stir his already cold coffee for the nth time and sigh. Yonghwa was wiping his glasses with his handkerchief. (a/n: wait! Did I tell you that yonghwa in this story wear glasses? I’m not? Well, now I’ve told you. LOL. But he’s not a nerd looking okay. A cool one. Hehe). While, Seohyun just stare blankly at her tea cup. Even tough the atmosphere at the café was lively with a lot of peoples having fun chit chating with their friends, but its not the same at their table. Its more cold than at the south pole. I swear if just one stranger sit on one of the remaining sit at their table, he will definitely die from the sudden cold atmosphere.

 

 

Kyuhyun suddenly stand up. “Gents.” That was the only word he said before leaving those two.

 

Seohyun throw her view at the pedestrian walking pass by the café they were in. it’s been one week since they both had engaged. It seems like a nightmare come true for her. It’s also been one week since her engagement ring was safe in its case. She doesn’t care if people don’t know that she already engaged. Its better that way.

 

“Omma, even after a person was engaged, it doesn’t mean they have to marry each other right?”

 

That was the stupid question Seohyun asked her mom the other day. Mrs Seo nearly faint after she heard her daughter’s question.  

 

Meanwhile, Yonghwa was just looking at a stray of rose in the middle of the table. today he came to Busan from Seoul as a request form his parents and his future in-law. They want Yonghwa and Seohyun to meet each other. But since the last half an hour ago, there’s still not a single word come out from their mouth. Yonghwa’s eyes then stares at Seohyun’s finger.

 

‘huh? Where’s the ring? Did she sell it already?’

 

Seohyun realized that Yonghwa was looking it his finger. She quickly put her hand under the table.

 

‘tsk! If it’s not because of omma, appa and Kyu oppa, I don’t even give a of coming here just to be mute person… seohyun, why don’t you ask to break off the engagement? Haishh no no no, appa might kill me if that happen.’

 

‘Yonghwa, talk to her!’

 

‘this is totally crazy! Just in one year from now I’ll be Mrs Jung. Ngeeee!!!!’

 

‘hah! Maybe she doesn’t want that ring. Tsk! I know since before she want my Indiana Hemp ring. She should have told me earlier. Hahahahaha…’ remembers their memory about the ring, yonghwa cant help bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter