Myundong Mall...

Let The Love Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                SEOHYUN throw her body on her bed. The room felt so quite. Kyuhyun oppa already went out of the room to give time for her to calm down and think. Seohyun eyes look at straight at the ceiling and she takes a deep breath.

Suddenly she felt her eyes got watery. Oh no… not again. She close her eyes to prevent the tears from fall down and bit her lips hardly. At this moment she doesn’t mind if her lips will leave a bruise. What she knows is that she want to release everything.

Both of her hands grip the bed sheet hardly. ‘It felt so hurt. Oppa.. its hurt. Why you did this to me? Why you betrayed me? You are the only one who knows my heart. How dare you do this to me, oppa. You know I hate him so bad right?’

Her grip on the bed sheet became stronger. Hoping that all the pains will go away. For god sake, she wants to scream out loud so that everyone can understand her pain. She felt her eyes turn hot. ‘Stop it Seohyun! This is not you. You’re strong!’ But… strong woman do feel hurt too. That’s the fact. She’s not that strong. Form outside, people can say she’s strong, but the reality is, she’s so weak. Too weak. ‘God, please help me..’

‘Can I just sleep? Can sleep help me throw all of these burdens? No, Seo Joohyun. Sleep means you’re running away from the reality, not solving it. Someone, please tell me what should I do?’

Four years! It took her four years to forget about what had happened from her mind. But the fate is playing around her. Those pains came again on her mind as a frightened reality. She thought that she already forgot about everything, but she’s wrong. No matter what she do, its still there. Remain the same..

Her history with a guy called Jung Yonghwa started in the middle of the principle room at Seoul Prestige High School. Their senior year has just started at that time. The Jung Yonghwa at that time, even if you look at him up and down 88 times, he will still look like a problem boy from random roadside. His style, his clothing…sigh.

To make the story easier, they were in the same class. Seohyun eyebrows frown, thinking.. To think of it, even from the start they both were like oil and fire. If they were together, there must be something that they not satisfied with and they will do anything to make the other party angry. The reason is… she don’t really know why. Even the truth is….

‘Seohyun, stop!’ One voice inside her suddenly said. Trying to prevent her mind from keep reminding back everything that already stored neatly inside her mind.

The reality is, she really remembered what had happened to them that made her dare to say that she don’t know a person named Jung Yonghwa even that person appeared in front of her eyes last Christmas. The incident that made her thinks that her parent’s decision just now is like killing her. Even the incident maybe is ridiculous for other people, but not to her, a person who heart has been tormented and is still haunted of what had happened.

Right now, everything that had happened is playing inside her mind…

 

FLASHBACK…

Today, Yoona, Taeyeon, Sunny and me are going out of our school. The four of them went to the food court at Myungdong Mall to eat the infamous ramyun there. Because next week will be the day for  SAT exam, today will be their last outing before all of them enter the war zone that will determine their life in the future.

There are so many peoples today. Well, this place is not call as Myungdong Mall if it’s not crowded. Especially today is a weekend.

“I want to go to the washroom. Who want to follow?” suddenly Yoona said.

“me.. me..!!” Taeyeon said.

Seohyun and Sunny is still eating their ramyun.

Suddenly Sunny’s eyes got watery. She just ate the chili inside the ramyun, unintentionally. “Oh my gooodd… Seohyun-ahhh!!!! It’s freaking hot!!” Sunny said loudly.

Seohyun smirk. “I already told you to eat slowly. Stubborn!”

Sunny grab her glass. “huaa… I need more water!!” omo.. she drink all of her water? It sure really hot huh? Kekeke

“Take mine..” I give my fresh orange to her.

“nah... its okay. You wait here. I’ll buy another one.” Sunny stand up to buy her drink.

Seohyun smirk and shakes her head. She already finished her ramyun. So, she grab a magazine that Taeyeon just bought to kill the time.

The situation is so calm until one group of an come to her.

 

“Hi.. can I sit here?” one voice said to her.

Seohyun raise her head to look at them. Troublesome!

There are 5 persons. 3 of them already sit at Yoona, Taeyeon and Sunny’s place.

Seohyun gulped. Are they the infamous thugs of Myungdong? She look at the person who greet her just now. What with those weird hairs? It looks like seaweed! She tried really ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter