Forevermore

Forevermore

Onew looked up into the stars, hand in hand with his Valentine’s date. He and his date, Lyssa, had a shaky start, but he thought that a date could never come out better than this. He turned his head and looked at Lyssa, who was still looking up at the stars, her head resting on Onews jacket so her hair wouldn’t get in the grass. He gave a smile and suddenly asked, “What was your favorite part of the date?”

She looked at him surprised; they have been sitting in silence for about ten minutes and she was surprised by his sudden question. Lyssa smiled shyly, but answered, “Saying ‘everything’ would be cliché, wouldn’t it?” Onew smiled and rolled onto his side, waiting to hear more. Lyssa mimicked her date and rolled onto her side, facing him. “My favorite part of our date was when we tried the different food at the venders.” She started laughing hard when she remembered Onews accident, “I loved when you tried the vinegar noodles! You were so unlucky! And your face was so funny!” She continued to laugh as Onew grimaced from the memory. Through her fits of laughter, she asked Onew what his favorite part of the date was.

Onew smiled and tilted his head playfully, “Everything! But besides everything,” he looked back up at the stars and smiled again, “When we went for the bike rides in the park. You were so scared at first that I wouldn’t be able to ride with you on, but didn’t I tell you ‘I’m an expert bike rider.’” The couple laughed at the memory and felt happy that they ended up together today.

After another half an hour of talking, Onew started to walk his date to her apartment. They swung their hands gently back and forth, walking slow, trying to delay their inevitable separation. When they arrived at Lyssa’s apartment, Onew pulled her to a nearby bench. “What is it, Onew Oppa? My apartment is over there.” She pointed and tilted her head confused. Onew blushed, and took a step back,

“Please sit; I have one more surprise for you.” When his date sat down, he got on one knee and started to sing to her. Lyssa covered surprised, Onew was singing one of her favorite covers he has done over the years, ‘Forevermore’. She couldn’t help but cry, as the most beautiful person in the world sang to her. She smiled through the tears and listened to his smooth voice. Onew concentrated on Lyssa as he sang, and put all of his emotions into it. He wanted this to be a night that neither of them forgets. When he finished the song he leaned forward and kissed his date. He closed his eyes and continued to kiss her gently, he smiled into the kiss when he felt Lyssa respond and kiss back softly. When they finally pulled back, both of them were blushing, but smiling. He grabbed his dates hand once more and led her to her apartment door. “I hope to see you tomorrow. I’ll message you my schedule.” Lyssa nodded in response and continued to smile at Onew.

“I’ll make sure to see you tomorrow, Onew Oppa.” She leaned in and gave him a quick peck on his lips. He smiled widely at the quick peck and took a step back, getting ready to take his leave. “Call me Jinki. Goodnight, Lyssa.” Lyssa smiled and unlocked her door, “Goodnight, Jinki Oppa.” She slowly went in and closed her door. When she knew she was alone, she brought her hands to her lips. “M-my first kiss.” She jumped when she felt her cellphone vibrate in her purse. She looked to see who it could be this late at night. She smiled when she saw it was from Jinki and the subject was ‘Schedule’. She smiled and went to look for an outfit for their second date.