Hunhan

HunHan Plays Cupid

 

(Credits of the picture for this chapter is tagged on the picture)

So here it is, the bonus chappie! It's kinda short compared to the other two, but i couldn't really think of anything else to add without rambling... So for my next story, I'm thinking of doing a longer, on-going one instead of one-shots that I've tried so far. I'm toying with the idea of a detective/romance kind of thing or one based on school and my own personal experiences (changed to suit EXO of course :P) If you guys have any ideas, comment on my wall or send me a private message :) I'll be sure to credit any ideas you may have. And, don't be afraid to just chat with me, I'd love to have more firends to talk to :D Plus, all of you guys who read/comment on my stories and subscribe/friend me really motivate me <3 Sorry for this long- @#!*% speech before the story, but i've had a rough couple of days :P It's not easy hearing your 'weak' at English when you're trying to write stories... Especially when English is practically my first language. Anyways, onto the bonus chappie! ENJOY!

-

Sehun and Luhan were lounging on the couch, having some time to themselves while everyone else was out. It was the day before Valentines’ and the two boys were discussing how to spend the special day. Twirling Sehun’s blonde locks around his slim fingers, Luhan thought of a fun suggestion.

“Hey, what if we hook up Kai and Lay together?” he said with a grin. Sehun looked up at him with curious eyes.

“What for?” he said, wondering why Luhan would want to help others be romantic instead of thinking up a romantic plan for himself.

“Well, I don’t know. Don’t you think it’ll be fun though? I mean, Kai is your best friend, wouldn’t you want him to be happy too?” Luhan replied, flashing his doe-eyes at Sehun, willing him to go along with the plan.

“…Fine… I guess it’ll be kind of satisfying to see the last two loners of EXO hook up” Sehun answered, sticking his tongue out at his beloved hyung.

 

Sehun and Luhan spent the rest of the day trying to convince their two victims friends to come along to the amusement park with them. Their plan was to act as lovey-dovey as possible (not like they wouldn’t have even without the plan…) and force the two dancers to go and play on their own. It worked better than they thought it would; they left after just 5 minutes of hugging, no full-out make out session yet (which slightly disappointed the couple…)

 

-

 

“So, ready to have fun, hyung?” Sehun said happily, interlocking his fingers with Luhan’s beside him who gave him a dazzling eye-smile in return.

“Let’s go, my little Sehunnie” he replied, leading him through the crowds of couples who looked as in love as the couple were feeling.

 

For boys who had an exhausting week of non-stop performances, the couple seemed so energetic, going around the whole amusement park, laughing freely together, enjoying the special day with each other. To by-passers, they could have looked like brothers, both blonde with similar facial expressions. But for those who paid closer attention, they would have noticed that they were lovers. The way their eyes meet, and hold each other’s gazes with affectionate smiles. The way they hold their hands together, always twined together, not worrying about how sweaty their hands would be. The way they speak to each other, with so much love.

 

As the day grew dark, and it was almost time to go home, Sehun suddenly pulled Luhan back, pointing to a café nearby.

“Hyung, look! It’s the two lovebirds,” he giggled excitedly.

“Oh yeah, I forgot that we brought them here…” Luhan chuckled, slightly embarrassed that he had forgotten.

“But it was your idea…” he fake-gasped, shaking his head at Luhan’s adorable expression.

“Let’s go home and leave them alone then,” Luhan said, lacing his fingers in Sehun’s once more, he started to pull him home.

“Wait, let me send them a message,” Sehun said, winking at his boyfriend. He typed his message into his cellphone, letting Luhan read it before he hit send. Luhan laughed at the message, wishing he could see the couple’s reaction to it.

 

As the two boys were walking back to their dorms, they looked up and saw a clear full moon. The moonlight illuminating their faces, they turned to each other. Luhan leaned over to Sehun’s ear and whispered,

“Sehunnie, Happy Valentines’ Day. I love you.” In reply, Sehun lifted Luhan’s face in front of his own, and leaned closer till his lips was almost touching the other.

“I love you too, Luhannie,” he breathed and moved in to kiss Luhan. They stayed kissing for a while, oblivious to their surroundings and forgetting about playing Cupid for KaiLay. All that mattered was them.