While She's Sleeping...

While She's Sleeping

Alice slowly opened the door of the unnie line’s room. Nara had left for a photo session about an hour ago, Lime and Yoonjo were at the kitchen, having breakfast, and Yooyoung was at her parents’ house, taking care of her dog which was ill. Ara was the only one still sleeping. The two of them had to go to Pledis HQ today, but Alice told the manager she’ll go alone, so Ara could sleep more. She needed this.

Alice left the note she wrote to the leader on her white pillow. She stopped for a while before leaving the room, mesmerized by the sleeping Ara. Her eyes were calm and she had a smile on her face. “Are you dreaming of me?” Alice wondered. If only her love could think of her all the time, like she did. If only her love could smile at the thought of her, like she did. If only they could be like the cute couple in the kitchen, if only they could share the happy and sad moments, if only they could be always together… Alice would be the happiest person on Earth.

She smiled and pulled Ara’s blanket up, making sure the girl won’t be cold. She placed a light kiss on her cheek, hoping the leader was really sleeping. And then she left the room, happy that she was about to make another little thing for the only girl she’d ever love.