"Slippin' And Slidin"

"Sh-Boom"

 

“Jonghyun, you really stepped in it this time” Onew said as he pace the floor can and forth cutting glares at the spiky haired boy who didn't seem to be paying attention at all to him playign with the zipper on his jacket. “Jonghyun! Do you hear me?”

 

“No he don't hear you. He don't hear that well.” Key snorted hugging a pillow on the sofa.

 

“Talk to me like I'm stupid hyung, and I won't listen.”

 

“Fine...” Eye twitching he lower him self in front of a smiling Jong looking him in the eyes. Waiting for the question tho he already knew what he was going to ask. “Did you sleep with Gyuri?”

 

He shrugged causally smirking. “Maybe.” Key unable to hide his laugher anymore bit into the pillow giggling watching the two.

 

“Jong! Please!” Finally snapping he half yelled staring him in the eyes.

 

Rolling his eyes Jonghyun stood to his feet walking around his older brother sitting down beside a giggling Key trembling with excitement. “Tell him Ducky.”

 

“Alright.” He sighed staring as Onew rose to his feet folding his arms watching them. “We...may...have..done IT.” Jong side with a shrug as Key bust into loud laughter and Onew face palmed himself shaking his head.

 

“Do you have any idea of what this could do. You don't care. You really don't”

 

“Hey! I care!” Jong huffed rising to his feet bring him self eye to eye with the other.

 

“Oh? You do?” He said sarcastically. “Did you care when you fooled around with Yoona? You remember her right? The one thats Taecyeon girlfriend?” The oldest one said stressing on the word girlfriend.

 

“Ye...I remember.”

 

“I don't think Minho can handle it if his leg gets broken. Again! Dammit Jonghyun I don't have the money for your bull!. That goes for you too Kibum.”

 

With that Onew turned leaving other two in the room. Jonghyun grumbling and Key pouting. “You got us in trouble hyung.”

 

“Shut up Key. I care, don't I?”

 

….........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Minho walked down the aisle walking his fingers over the lids of the motor old cans. Stopping he picked up the can and smiled lightly to him self biting his lip reminiscing on the many trips he use to take with his father to the store. his lips he parted them. “Samoil.”

 

Someone had taking the words right out of his mouth. Recognizing the voices the looked up quickly peeking pass the can.

 

“Hey. Taec said Samoil right.” Said the dark haired boy walking in with his arms tightly wrapped around another.

 

“Junsu hyung. I think it was over there last time we was here.” Said the other pointing in Minho direction as he ducked as fast as he could heart pounding so loud he felt as if it was gonna jump out of his chest.

 

“I'll go get it. You stay here Woobaby.” He said slapping the other on the causing his cheeks to puff blushing.

 

“Don't call me that!”

 

Minho set the can down gently as he crouched low to the ground moving slowly to the other aisle just as Junsu rounded into the aisle seeing the can on the ground. “Oh, talk about luck.” He mumbled picking it up. “Hey I found one. I wonder what self they have.” Su slowly walked along the reading the things out loud to Wooyoung as he boo in disapprover. Turning the corner he smirked seeing something he very much wanted corking his eye brow. “Oh Wooyoung...I think I know what I want.”

 

Suddenly a hand slipped around Minho's mouth as he bit down on it. About to scream another hand covered his mouth as a arm s round his waist. Struggling he reached out grabbing for anything he could get his hands on only catching air in between his slender fingers as the door slowly became more distant me more he struggled before he was surrounded in black.

 

“Condoms.” Junsu said happily holding up at box grinning as Wooyung rolled his eye then looked around.

 

“Hey...” He span looking more then back to his partner. “Where did Nichkhun go?”

 

….........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Ripping free from the stranger he gave a hard shove as the unknown attacker whined falling back slightly. Reaching up Minho found the light switch flipping it casting an all out evil glare at him before giving another. “You scared the H E double hockey sticks out of me Khun!” He whispered and yelled at the same time.”

 

“Sorry...” He said sitting up rubbing his hand where he was bitten in pain. “I didn't want them to find you. “Why are you out alone?”

 

“I need something.” Minho stated as he turned his back to him peeking out the door at the other two walking around making cracks and looking for their lost friend.

 

'Don't do that.” reaching upward he placed his hand on the door beside Min giving the door a hard push nearly shoving Minho into the door. Body pressed against the younger boy, Minho blushed feeling Khun hot breath on the back of his neck as he shuttered. Running his hand along his arm he chuckled resting his lips on his neck more. “You have goosebumps...” He mouthed on his neck closing his eyes.

 

“Cut that out!” Jerking away from him he glared moving to the other side of the closet as eyes followed. “What do you want?”

 

“Hmmm...tell those brothers of yours to be careful. Taec is out for blood.”

 

“Oh great.” He rolled his eyes.

 

“Not yours sweetie.” Khun chuckles sitting up from the door. “It's the one...you the .”

 

“Jonghyun is his name I believe.” He grumbled.

 

“Yeah! He won't hurt you no more if he don't wanna lose me.”

 

“Would you just...” He said stepping forward to give him a shove only to get a kiss on the cheek. “Yah! Nichkhun!” Minho frowned rubbing his cheek

 

“Shhhh! I got to go...Stay here for a few minute till I get them out.” He smiles waving and blowing a kiss to him with a wink. “See you later my princess.”

 

…........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“Sulli, thank you so much for tutoring me.” Taemin smiled reaching over taking a sip from the root beer float. “Can I ask you one thing tho?”

 

Smiling he look up at him. “Sure Taeminnie oppa!”

 

He smiled tapping his pencil on the paper staring at the soda blushing lightly. “Are you sure they only had one glass left? Its kinda a boyfriend and girlfriend thing to share a pop with two straws.”

 

Puffing her cheeks she turned her back to him folding her arms staring out the window. “You think I lied oppa?!” Clearly it was a lie.

 

“Wha? No! I just...” He sighed casting his eyes down at his book.

 

“Maybe I shouldn't tutor you anymore!” She said in a mater of fact tone.

 

“Please Sulli...I'm sorry!” He begged placing his hands together pleadingly. “Please don't let them tutor me.” He pouted.

 

Slowly she turned to him smiling and kiss his cheek blushing. “Okay. But now I get to ask you something. Why are you so scared of your brothers tutoring you?”

 

Flashback

 

Onew hyung -Biology

 

Okay Taemin, whats Biology?” He asked holding the book away from Taemin as he reaching for it as hard as he could. “No book, its gonna be on your test. You can't have to book on your test.”

 

But I need it to study!”

 

You should know this.”

 

The test is next MONTH!!!”

 

Pop quiz question. All cells arise from other cells through cell division. In multicellular organisms, every cell in the organism's body derives ultimately from a single cell in a.....” He smiled excited motioning with the book for Taemin to finish.

 

Taemin stared at his brother confused for opening up his mouth to speak. “.....2?”

 

No.”

 

Jonghyun hyung – ual education

 

Okay maknae what do you know about...girl?” Jong said holding up his hands to his chest in the shape of s.

 

Errrr....”

 

Laughing he reached down pulling the youngster to his feet. “Yeah I thought so. Come on kiddo. I'm gonna take to the red light district.”

 

Jong is taking Taemin to town.” Key yelled out filing his nails on the sofa not even looking up.

 

Jong dammit!” Onew said as he burst out of the kitchen in a apron, he chased him away form his baby brother hugging him close. “No way I'm letting him become another you.”

 

Kibum hyung – Gym

 

Hyung...what are you going.” Shifts nervously as Key sat down in front of him with a large bag.

 

Here how it is brat. You look more girlie than I do and that says a lot. So if you have to look like a chick people are gonna gun for you in school. I'm gonna get you ready so it wont hurt as much.”

 

Hurt...as..much?”

 

Dodge ball.” He said taking a drag off his cigarette as he pulled the first red shine ball out of the bag.

 

What do you do with tha...” He was cut off before he could finish by a ball hitting him in the stomach causing him to curl in pain on the floor. Coughing he begin to whine as Key took another ball from the bag.

 

Get up kid. I'm gonna throw it so if I was you I would get up.”

 

Minho hyung – Math

 

Tae...pass me the ¼ socket” He stuck his hand out from under the car waiting.

 

Taemin searched the tool box and handed it over with a smile.

 

Tae...this is ¾. I need the ¼.” Sticking his hand back out he waited as he searched again. Taking it he ran his thumb over the socket. “Again T this is not right. Hurry, Okay? My arm is getting tired.”

 

Frantic he searched again with Minho's pleas in the back ground becoming more and more nervous.

 

Taemin! Her....” It was all he was able to get out as he was drowned in motor oil gurgling under the car. Taemin slowly backed away in horror running into the house screaming to the top of his lungs. “Onew hyung!! Minho is drowning!”

 

2hrs later...

 

Oh Minho...” Key and Jong said in unison as Onew cut off the last strand of curls. “Your beautiful hair.”

 

I'm sorry hyung.” Taemin pouted cling to him hugging.

 

Its okay. It was in my way anyways.” He sighed shaking off the hair on his shoulder.

 

Flashback end

 

I just really need you, okay?” He blushed rudding the back of his head laughing softly.

 

Sulli smiles bubbly and nodded blushing. “Okay oppa. I'm here for you.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maybe spelling and grammer errors but dammit I'm trying XD. I hope you enjoy for those who read it this far. Please comment so I'll no someone is reading his trash D: