What love is...

What love is...

"Love. What is it exactly? Is it happiness or sadness? Is it heaven or hell? Is it sweet or bitter? I always asked myself the same question.. over and over again.. Now, i've finally gotten the answer. Meeting you... Ending it with you in this way.. I finally understood it. The answer. But i know, now that i realized, its to late to say it to you." Tao said slowly as he stood still, crystal clear tears pouring down his beautiful hazel-brown eyes.

"Why were you doing that to me? Loving me, hurting me, m-making love to me...." Tao stopped his words for a while as he tries to regained his voice as it was taken by his tears. "....I h-hate you. I knew i shouldn't met you by mom's decription about you. About how i shouldn't leave korea, leave her, and go to china.. to meet you.. Yet... " Tao stopped talking as he was once again swept away from his tears, already squatting down to the floor as he hugged his knees together. "-Yet.. i did.. and look what it's done to me? It's making me feel lost, hopeless, broken, sad and many other feelings that a normal person wouldn't want to feel." Tao finally said after a moment of silent as he stood back up and stared at the 'subject' that made him cry like a freakin' girl right now.
 
Silence suddenly filled tao as he steps closer and closer to the said 'subject'. He then touches the outside of the coffin as his eyes never left the said 'subject'. He gripped it slowly to show his anger + sadness, red marks already showing on his palm. He then remembers something about what his loved one once said, "Aish this bastard. Why did you hurt yourself?! Do you want to die that much! Be careful!" He then chuckled bitterly as he also remembered that the reason he hurt himself in the first place is because of the so-called 'subject'. He then sighed meaningfully as he took a good look at the 'subject' before planting a short peck on one of his pale cheeks.
 
"I love y-you.. dad." Tao smiled bitterly as he slowly stepped away from the coffin and turned away from it. The tapping of his shoes can be heard as his heartbeat. 'thump thum thump thump' He then chuckled darkly as he stopped his steps and looks down, "At least.. more than enough to go with you.." He then rubs his tummy slowly and whispered, "We're going to l-leave with grandpa, ok.. child?" With that, he left the church with a cunning smile.
 
After a few days later, someone from the town found tao hanging himself from the bathroom ceiling. Everybody spreaded around that tao seduced his father to sleep with him until he got pregnant. And also, that he killed himself because his father died in an accident. They all understood perfectly that he was a full-grown boy, but they just knew it wasnt 100% impossible. Anything can happen if you create such a sin, right?
 
_____________________________________________________________________________
 
Hello fellow readers. Sup. So... i wrote a drabble. first time, and its angsty. and taoris. But i'm not so sure if its a drabble or not. otl.. -_- But. Yeah. Some of you may recognised that there's a line "I love y-you dad." Right? Well, its supposed to be.. kinda the sad version of it. Well, the ending of course. I dunnoh. i was feeling sad at the moment i wrote this. so, i decided to KILL taoris. yeay.. =_= jk. do not kill me. I love them so much. and also, i'll be updating my other fics, maybe on the weekends, no promises as i at them terribly. And i have an exam next week, which is the main cause of my stress actually. So, i hope u enjoyed it, as i didn't. *sigh* I'm a bad writer.