Kojiyuu love

Kojiyuu love

 

« I saw you Nyaro. » Said Mariko when she found Kojiharu alone in one of the rest room.
 
Kojiharu frowned « What? »
 
« Don’t act like you don’t know what it’s about… » Mariko insisted. « With Yuko… »
 
« I don’t do anything. » Said Kojiharu. 
 
Mariko sat beside Kojiharu. « You were all lovey-dovey during the show. »
 
« You know it was fan-service. » And with that Kojiharu tried to go away but Mariko caught her by the wrist. 
 
« I can see that, you push her away when the camera was off. » Said Mariko without released Kojiharu’s wrist. 
 
« Yeah, so why are you here to tell me that? You know me, we’re pretty close, and you know Yuko too, so what are you trying to do? » Asked Kojiharu.
 
Mariko decided to release Kojiharu. « Nothing, it’s nothing. » 
 
And with that Kojiharu storm out of the rest room. Mariko stayed here a moment and tried to understand this girls. Kojiharu was a very shy girl, funny and pretty smart, even if she said stupid things to amuse all the group. And Yuko was that type of girl not shy at all and who love to make jokes and play around with everyone, beside that they were very hard worker.
 
Even if they were opposite in character, they became friends very fast and stayed always together, they enjoyed each other’s company a lot.
 
« Where is Nyan Nyan? »
 
Mariko jumped at the voice. It was Yuko.
 
« I don’t know, she go out earlier. » Yuko seemed disappointed. « What happened with you two? » Asked Mariko.
 
Yuko sighed. « I don’t really know… She don’t like me anymore, she may have enough of me and all my skinship and craziness… »
 
« Is that what you thing? »
 
« Yeah, what else? » Asked Yuko. « It’s like one day she woke up and all our love was gone. Sometimes when I think about it it’s scare me, I’m afraid that one day I will wake up and don’t remember all the love I have for all of you, and especially for her … »
 
« Baka! » Said Mariko punching the little girl on the back of the head. « Life don't work like that, you stupid ert. »
 
« Then, why is she like that? »
 
« It’s what a want to know… » Said the tall girl.
 
The next day they were all in rehearsal when Takamina step on Kojiharu feet. The tall girls just yell at the little manager and storm out of the room without a word. Everybody was shocked by the attitude of Kojiharu. The was not the type of girl who yell at someone and let alone at her friend and captain…
 
Yuko was the first to move, but Mariko held her « Let Takamina talk to her… » 
 
« Make some stretching, I will get her to come back. » Said Takamina before running after her friend.
 
She look everywhere and finally found Kojiharu in the bathroom.
 
« Come out of here. » Said Takamina knocking on the closed door.
 
« I’m sorry for earlier, I didn’t want to talk to you like that… » Said the tall girl still behind the closed door.
 
« It’s ok, I don’t mind, now come out please I want to talk to you. »
 
« I don’t want to talk, why everybody want to talk to me. I ’m not talkative so just let me alone. » 
 
« Kojima Haruna please open that door. » Asked Takamina.
 
« Don’t call me with my full name it’s seems like I’m in trouble. » Said Kojiharu jokingly.
 
« If you don’t come out you will be in trouble trust me. »
 
Kojiharu open the door and Takamina took her by the hand. They entered a empty room and Takamina sat beside her friend. « Is everything ok? » 
 
« Yeah, totally ok. » Lied the tall girl.
 
« You know that I know when you lie, so tell me what’s wrong. » 
 
« Nothing really, I just need time to forget. » Said Kojiharu.
 
« Forget what? » 
 
« Yuko… » Said the tall girl in a whisper.
 
« But why the hell would you forget her? »
 
Kojiharu hided her face behind her hand. « Because I love her… »
 
« It’s ok, we all love her. » Said Takamina smiling. 
 
« Bakamina! I really love her, I’m in love with her. » Explained Kojiharu.
 
« Wow, I see now… that’s why you become distant with her? »
 
« Yes, it’s hard to be with her without like BE with her, and if I want to forget this feelings I need some space. »  
 
« Did you confess to her? »
 
« Nooo! She won’t even be my friend if she know that I‘m in love with her. I‘m afraid that she will not want to see me anymore because I‘m disgusting. »
 
« Are you kidding me? She is the gayest person I have ever meet, she‘s erted and obsessed with the others girls body. » Said Takamina with a disgusting face.
 
« It’s just because she want to make fun with everybody, she just fool around. » 
 
« You’re right about that, but don’t you think she have special feelings for you? Maybe she feel not the same as you but you’re special to her, I can see that. » KojiHaru nodded her head. « Talk to her. »
 
« How? » Asked the tall girl. « I’m not very good with words, and I’m not very good to show my feelings either.. »
 
« Talk with your heart and everything will work out. »
 
 
That night, Kojiharu thought about Yuko and what she felt for the little girl. She sighed. She was so comfortable with Yuko before, they talked about everything and anything, but now it’s just seems so hard… 
 
 
It was 10 in the morning when Kojiharu entered the AKB building. She was ready to talk with the little girl. They had training during 3hours before Takamina said it was over and gave the girls spare time.
 
Kojiharu came beside Yuko and took her hand in hers. « Are you free for an ice cream with me? » Asked shyly the tall girl.
 
« So you remember me? »
 
« Baka! I could never forget you even if I wanted it… » Yuko just smile and hugged the tall girl. 
 
« Ice cream with Nyan nyan! » Sang Yuko on their way.
 
Kojiharu buy two ices cream and offered one to Yuko.
 
« I ‘m happy that you still like me… » Said Yuko eating her ice cream.
 
Kojiharu smile and look at Yuko in the eyes. « Do you really love me? »
 
« Obviously! I confess my love to you every day. » Said Yuko with full of ice cream.
 
« I know but you’re always joking and trying to kiss all the other girls so it’s look like you don’t really love me…am I just like the others girls for you? »
 
Yuko turn her head and look at Kojiharu. « I’m not sure to understand your question. »
 
Kojiharu sighed. « I know that I’m not good to show my feelings and all, and that I’m not very affectionate, but you’re special to me…I really love you and even if you don’t feel the same-»
 
Yuko who had tears in eyes cut Kojiharu with a lovely kiss on the lips and for the first time Kojiharu let herself respond to that kiss. They finally broke the kiss when Kojiharu  felt her ice cream flowing along her sleeve.
 
Yuko caught a tissue and took off the ice cream on Kojiharu’s hand and arm.
 
« Thanks » Whisper Kojiharu smiling.
 
« You’re welcome » Answered Yuko before kissing Kojiharu on the lips again. « I may be used to that kind of kiss. » 
 
« You will, because from now on it will be the only ones that you will have. » 
 
Yuko started jumping around happily. « You mean that you want me to be your girlfriend? »
 
« No little ert, I want you to be my everything. »
 
« I love you Nyan nyan. »
 
« I love you too Yuko. »