1

Forever Love

 

 

A room filled with mirrors and music playing. A practice room, where a petite blonde stood. She's wearing a loose shirt, short shorts and purple rubber shoes. Her hair is tied up in a ponytail. She stares at her reflection and hums to the song Dream Girl by SHINee playing on the music player. She smiles as she check herself out. She twirled around and smiled. When will that pabo come? She thought. She went near the music player and took off a cd and changed it with a Fin kl cd. She giggles and played Forever Love. Her favorite. She's been learning the dance since middle school. She tried dancing with it and started laughing by herself. 

A guy wearing a hoodie peeked at the room where the blonde girl is. As he gazed at her, he smiled and   kept his laugh to himself. The one the blonde girl was waiting for, was him. Her boyfriend. The guy, took his phone and took some photos and video of the blonde. He coughed and entered the room. The blonde girl stops from dancing and looks at the guy. 

"Joohee, Nice dance." He chuckles as he playfully dance to the tune teasing the girl.

"Minhyuk. You . Big time. You're late and it made be so bored and-"

He went towards Joohee and gave her a hug. A warm hug. He smiled as he took his phone from his pocket and showed Joohee the photos he took. Joohee got red. 

"Are you blushing?"

"Yah, I'm n-ot" 

"You are."

"Please delete them."

"Shiro~ I won't. Mehrong." He kept his phone on his pocket and sticked his tongue out. 

They danced to Forever love together but Minhyuk kept on teasing Joohee as they danced. Joohee ran after Minhyuk. They kept on running around the practice room, Minhyuk gave up and lied on the floor but Joohee was too clumsy to notice so she tripped on Minhyuk and fell on top of him. Joohee blushed, and so is Minhyuk. The two laughed together while staying on the same position. 

"You want me to delete it?"

"It's your choice now."

"Well, my choice is getting a kiss from you." He teased looking at Joohee.

"Yah."

"You're blushing again.

"How could I not blush?" She said in a higher tone than usual. 

Minhyuk laughed it off. Joohee was trying to stand up when Minhyuk pulled her towards him. He held unto her small waist and leaned for a kiss. It was as tender, sweet and loving as the red rose. 

"I love you, Song Joohee."

"It's Alice for you mister." She chuckled.

"Alice? Alice-ssi, this guy loves you the most." He said, giving her a peck.

"Minhyuk-ssi! This girl loves you forever." She said and gave Minhyuk a kiss that aroused both of their hormones. Both of them replied to the kiss. It was intense. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah Minhyuk are you here? yowwww" 

A guy with cute hair entered and saw the two kissing or making out. The two stood up immediately and bowed. 

"Minhyuk, Joohee. Oh my god"

"Yah ILHOON! JUST, JUST GET OUT OK? WE'LL GO OUT TOO."

"This is embarassing." Joohee said as she rushed out of the studio.

"Yah, Joohee."

"Hehehe omg this is news"

"YAH! ILHOON, YOU WON'T GET OUT OF HERE. ALIVE."