Hate or Love?

Hate or Love?

 

"What do u want to eat?" 

"Uh don't know." I said while looking at the menu.
"Give us two chicken chop,orange juice and Cappucino, thats all. You can go" ordered  siwon cold to the waitress. I looked at Siwon who continued reading the news paper. Minho oppa and sulli unnie were chatting with each other happily.
"Oppa,where are we going after this?"I asked happily but my smile didn't last long on my face when Siwon oppa didn't answered my question.I let out a small sigh. Wae Siwon oppa ignored me? Did oppa hate me? I said to myself.Our food came after 10 minute waiting. I eat silently,sometimes i looked at Siwon oppa that eat without expression. 
"~~~~~ ah,are you ok? u don't like the food?I'll ask them to make another one." Asked Sulli unnie with smile.
"Ani,its good. I like it." I smiled to Sulli unnie.Sulli unnie nodded  and continued eating,sometime she fed Minho oppa.They were the happiest couple i have seen. I remembered the first time i met all of them,at that time i was 8 y/o.The time I started to fell in love with oppa.
 
 
~Flashback~ 
 
"Appa,why are we running away?Who are they?" I asked appa with shaking voice.
"Honey,they are the bad people.Now be a good little girl and listen to what omma and appa said nae." Ordered omma softly.I just nodded as a sign that i understand.
 
"Where are you going to run Lee Donghae." Said the man with hoarse and deep voice that suddenly appear infront of us. I tighten my arms around appa.
"Just let us go Kyuhyun. This war already end. Why can't you let us go,we didn't do anything to ur family trust me."Said appa while holding his sword.Omma took me from appa.That man laughed,sending shiver to my body.
"It's not that easy Donghae,The war might end but i'll take revenge for my family. I'll kill all Lee clan. Your father kill my family and now i will take my revenge." Said Kyuhyun evilly.
"O...Omma, i'm scared."i said while hugging omma tightly.That Kyuhyun man smirked while looking at me.
"Aww is that little ~~~~~? She already grown up so fast."
"Just let us go Kyuhyun.We will vanish and will never appear infront of you again."Promised appa
"Hurmm thats a nice idea but nope. Let's make another deal." Kyuhyun said while crossing his arms.
"O...ok. Whats the deal?" Asked appa.
"Give your pretty daughter to me. I'll make her as my wife when she grow up. I bet her blood taste good because she the choosen one right.Give her to me and i'll let u go." Said kyuhyun.Appa gripped on his sword feeling angry.Omma gasped and hold me tight.
"Never in my life. I will not give my daughter to a mean person like you. NEVER!" Shouted appa while he ran to attack that Kyuhyun man.I covered my ears. Then i heard appa screamed in pain. 
"LET MY HUSBAND GO!"Omma put me down and ran to help appa. She attacked kyuhyun but its too late,kyuhyun avoided her attacj and threw omma beside appa.There's blood on omma mouth.
"OMMA!APPA!"I shouted, i wanna run to them but appa stopped me.
"~~~~~ RUN! RUN NOW PALLI!" shout appa angrily.I stunner,i never saw appa mad,then omma shouted.
"~~~~~ Honey,go run. omma and appa will follow you later palli AHHHHHH" That kyuhyun man stab omma with his sword. I'm shocked. 
 
With shaking legs,i turned around and ran away. I don't dare to look back and keep running in the wood. My body full with bruise and cut.My vision blurred because of crying. Suddenly i hit something or someone. i knelt down and start sobbing hard,too afraid to look up.
"P...Please l...let me go. -sob-  p...please."I stuttered while covering my eyes.I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Hey,don't cry." said the husky voice. It sent shiver all over my body but in a good way. I felt calm. That person bend down,he touched my chin and pulled me to look at him. My eyes went big,i never met another handsome man other than my appa. He look young.He wiped my tear with his big hand.
"Siwon oppa,it's ~~~~~ . It's really her." said another voice. I looked at his back and saw a girl and a boy standing there.
"Hi,i'm Siwon,that is sulli and Minho.Are you Lee ~~~~~?" He asked me. and i nodded. The girl named Sulli came to me and wrapped her jacket around my body.
"Where's your parent?" Asked minho.
"A...appa and omma! please help them.They are f...fighting w...with a bad man n..name kyuhyun." I told them. Still scared.
"We need to save them hyung." Said minho.Then siwon looked at me and caressed my cheek.
"~~~~~ ah,oppa will help ur parent and protect you. No need to afraid nae." He said and i was like hipnotise by his eyes.
"Show us your parent ~~~~~ ah." Sulli unnie looked at me with his cute smile.
"n...nae" i walked slowly but suddenly someone lifted me up.
"let oppa carry you,you look weak." Said Siwon oppa,Sulli unnie and Minho oppa look a bit shocked. I show them the place where my parent fight with kyuhyun.At the time we reached there, i can see two body full with blood laying unconsciously. I stunned,with the shaking voice i asked siwon to put me down. I walked slowly to the body. Tears started to form in my eyes.
"O...Omma?" I said while touching the dead body.I started to cry again while shaking omma's body.
"Omma wake up,~~~~~ is back. S...some come and w...wanna save us." I said,then i looked at the three teenager behind me.
"O...oppas,unnie help. O...Omma not mov...moving.Appa too."I told them. They looked at each other,siwon approached me and hugged me. 
"Shhh,~~~~~ ah.your parent,they.... They already died."He told me with apologized look.I start to sob hard.Siwon hugged me tightly.
"Minho,sulli. Take care of the body,i'll take ~~~~~ ah to our place."He ordered while carrying me in his arms.Minho and sulli nodded.
 
 -end of flashback-
 
 
~~~~~ POV~
I smiled while looking at three of them. At that time Siwon oppa loved to smile a lot with the couple but it changed after i was attacked by kyuhyun.Whatever i do,everything was not right in his eyes. He kept ignoring me.His eyes looked scary and he became emotionless.I felt like he hated me. I let out a small sigh. 
"I want the old siwon oppa." I mumbled with slow tone.
"Hurm?Did you said anything ~~~~~ ah?"Asked Minho oppa suddenly.
"N...Nothing oppa."I replied and laughed awkwardly.He nodded and continue chatting with Sulli.
 
 
~Minho POV~
"I want the old siwon oppa." she mumbled with slow tone.
"Hurm?Did you said anything ~~~~~ ah?"I asked suddenly.
"N...Nothing oppa."she replied and laughed awkwardly.I nodded and continue chatting with Sulli.I did hear what she said,i take a peek at Siwon and ~~~~~ ah sometimes. She looked sad while siwon,emotionless.sometime i felt like  punching his face because ignoring ~~~~~ ah.He kept blaming himself because of that night.The night where ~~~~~ ah almost got by Kyuhyun.Stupid Siwon,it's not his fault.It's nobody's fault,we all too careless.I said in my mind. I felt someone touch my hand . I looked at the person beside me.
"Minho oppa,he will change." Sulli whispered. She knew what i'm thinking.Well,of course she knew. We're mate. We live for each other.I nodded and smiled at her.
 
 
~~~~~ POV
"Oppa,can i get some ice-cream?"I asked.
"No" he said,still reading the newspaper without looking at me.
"But it's just there. I just need to cross the street.Please oppa."I tried to convince Siwon but suddenly he slammed the news paper on the table.
"I said no and thats final!" He replied with harsh tone.I'm stunned. Same with Minho and Sulli. 
"We should go home now!" Siwon stood up and started to walk leaving us behind.I took a deep breathe 
"I HATE YOU OPPA!" I shouted,making siwon stopped.The customer in the restaurant looked at me a bit shocked. Sulli touched my shoulder.
"~~~~~ ah" she said my name softly.
"What did you said?"Asked Siwon oppa while turned his body to look at me.
"Siwon hyung,lets just go home." Said Minho oppa,try to calm the situation.
"I said i hate you siwon oppa.I hate you!" I said for the last time and pushed Sulli unnie hand before running away,leaving them in the restaurant.
"~~~~~ AH!" Minho oppa and  sulli unnie shouted my name.
"Let her go. She will come back later."Said Siwon.He make his way to the exit.
"But oppa~" sulli tried to protest but minho stopped her.
"Let them calm for a while" He said.Sulli just nodded slowly. They followed Siwon.
 
 
"Oppa,it's already almost dark. ~~~~~ ah still not home."Sulli said worriedly.
"She will be back. Just wait."He answer coldly.
"Stupid!" Minho said. Siwon look at minho.
"What did you said?"
"I said you stupid hyung.Just stop pretending like you are not worry hyung. I know what you think and STOP IGNORING ~~~~~ AH FEELINGS!"Minho slammed the table suddenly.Siwon stood up and grabbed Minho's collar.
"You know nothing.So shut up you mouth."Siwon said with his murder eyes.Minho chuckled and pushed Siwon's hand.
"I know nothing?I'm your younger brother Hyung. I know everything about you and your feelings.Stop saying that i know nothing.If anything happen to ~~~~~ ah,you're the one that going to regret.YOU! Because you make ~~~~~ ah hurt in here!"Minho said while pointing his finger to Siwon chest.Siwon looked at Minho with his dark eyes.
"Guys,it's not the time to agrue.It's almost dark and ~~~~~ ah still not home.We should find her."Sulli suggested.Siwon dashed out from the room and dissappeared,leaving Minho and Sulli.
"W...what?Di...Did he just leave us?"Asked sulli
"Yes,he going to save the one he love.Now come on honey.We should help hyung finding ~~~~~ ah" Minho reaching down to sulli hand.
"Should we use our power or take our time by walk slowly?"Asked Minho
"what do you mean oppa?We should find ~~~~~ right?We doesn't even know where she is."
"Well Siwon hyung know where he suppose to find ~~~~~.So let's take our time slowly."Said Minho with a big smile on his face.Sulli have no idea what to say next and just followed Minho.
 
 
~NO ONE POV~
"Pabo! pabo! pabo! ARGHHHHHH" siwon hit his hand on the tree beside him.Ignoring the pain, he continue looking for ~~~~~ 
"~~~~~! Lee ~~~~~! Where the hell are you!" Shouted Siwon while looking around him. Looking for ~~~~~
"!" he cursed.He breathed hard while leaning against the tree. 
"~~~~~..... Please come back.Oppa promise,oppa won't ignore you again.Please ~~~~~,oppa... Oppa miss you." Said Siwon softly regret his actions toward ~~~~~. Suddenly ~~~~~ voice keep playing in his mind.  *oppa one day i'm going to visit appa and omma grave again.* Then something hit his sense
"Grave. Her parent grave.!Why i didn't think about that from the beginning."Said siwon.He ran to the last place,hoping ~~~~~ will be there.
 
 
 
~At the cemetery~
Siwon looked around the place,looking for ~~~~~ But he didn't found her.He ran to ~~~~~'s Parent grave but stopped suddenly.He felt something around the place,something bad.
"This feelings,~~~~~ ah!" He ran faster to the ~~~~~ parent grave and saw ~~~~~ laying there on her omma's grave. Siwon walk slowly and bend down,his hand reaching down to ~~~~~ shoulder.
"Don't touch me." ~~~~~ said with her cold tone.Siwon let out a small sigh.
"~~~~~ ah,let's go home,it's not save in here."
"Home?I don't have home. This is my home,beside my appa and omma.I don't care if Kyuhyun found me. It will be better if he kill me." ~~~~~ said in low voice. Every word that came out from ~~~~~ lips make Siwon heart hurt.
"~~~~~ ah,please. Follow oppa."Siwon tried to persuade ~~~~~,but ~~~~~ just ignored him like he was not there.Siwon tried to control his anger and ego but not to long when every word he said to ~~~~~ didn't give any effect. He felt more mad when he could feel bad aura around that place. 
"Fine,you give oppa no choice ~~~~~." Said Siwon. He lift ~~~~~ and put her on his shoulder and started to walk away,taking ~~~~~ home. ~~~~~ shouted a bit shock.
"Yahhh yahhh let me go! Oppa let me go!" ~~~~~ tried to struggle and tried to push siwon but siwon hold on ~~~~~ tight,not letting her go. ~~~~~ keep hitting on Siwon back until she felt tired. She stopped struggling.Siwon smirked,feeling ~~~~~ stop moving and maybe give up. But suddenly ~~~~~ hit hard on Siwon back,making siwon jumped in shock. He let go of ~~~~~ and coughed hard.
"YAHHHH.WHY DID YOU DO THAT." He said while rubbing his back. He looked at ~~~~~ face wanting scold her but he got speechless. Tears flowed fast down through her swelling cheeks. 
"~~~~~ ah?" Siwon called ~~~~~ name
"Pabo." She mumbled in reply.
"B...Bwo?" 
"Pabo.Pabo.Pabo. Siwon oppa pabo!Why did you look for me!Why. You should let me there at appa and omma grave.Let that Kyuhyun man kill me!I should die! I don't want this life anymore."Shout ~~~~~ making Siwon stunner.The flashback about him ignoring and turn cold to ~~~~~ keep playing in his mind.~~~~~ collapsed to the ground while crying.
"Oppa always ignore me!I want my old siwon oppa!My oppa that always smile to me,play with me. Always there for me! Not you!heartless oppa,always ignoring me and cold to me.I HATE YOU OPPA.I HATE Y..."~~~~~ words cut off when siwon suddenly hug her tightly.~~~~~ body frozen for awhile but then she struggled,trying to push Siwon and hitting n Siwon chest. Siwon tighten his arms on ~~~~~,not letting her go.
"Saranghae. ~~~~~ ah,saranghae." Siwon whispered making ~~~~~ stop struggle and hitting him.~~~~~ hand fell down .
"Mianhae ~~~~~. Mianhae because oppa always ignore you,cold to you.oppa always hurt your feelings.Oppa a...afraid that kyuhyun man take you away from me.Oppa can't let him take you, oppa can't let you go when my heart beat just for you.Oppa need to be strong and heartless just to protect you."Said siwon a bit stuttered.
"O...oppa~"
"No! oppa not finish yet!You know how worried i am when you get attack by Kyuhyun's man that day?Oppa feel like my heart going to explode just by seeing you in his man hand. And oppa won't let that happen again! Oppa don't want to lose you.I won't let them take the one that i love the most. Oppa promise not to ignore you,please just please stay with oppa,don't leave me no matter what happens. I love you ~~~~~~" Siwon let out what he felt to ~~~~~. suddenly he heard ~~~~~ chuckled.
"Oppa,that was the worse confession i have hear." Said ~~~~~. Siwon pulled ~~~~~ and looked at ~~~~~ face. She wiped her tear slowly.
"Mwo?"
"I always watch people confess their feelings in the park,restaurant or a nice place with flower but you. You confess to me at the CEMETERY!It's freaking cemetery oppa. You're not sweet at all." ~~~~~ pouted her lips.Siwon raised both of his eyebrows.
"Agree with ~~~~~. Oppa you're !" Said Sulli suddenly,she appeared with Minho behind a big tree.
"What the,since when you stay there?"Ask Siwon feeling shocked.
"Uh,since you start saying you love ~~~~~ ah." Answered minho with grin on his face.~~~~~ blushing hard.
"You!I'll deal with you two later and you ~~~~~ i'll confess again! Now lets go home!This place make me feel bad."Ordered siwon.Minho and sulli nodded agree.Siwon then carried ~~~~~ on his back and started to make way to their home.
"oppa,Saranghae." Whisper ~~~~~ making siwon smiled wide.
 
 
 
"Interesting. ~~~~~ looks like i'm going to let you have fun for awhile before i take you away from him.It might be a fun game for me." Said a man with hoarse and deep voice.He smirked before dissappearing into the darkness.