Is It Over?

Is It Over?

 

 

          Hay! A one shot for you guys, sorry for not updating my fanfics lately, I already type a chapter for the two of my FF but I keep on editing it, so I'll just update tomorrow night since I'll be busy on the day. So, Yeah, This isn't a good one shot since this is just an idea that came from listening to this sad song which can't get out of my mind so I decided to write it down...

         Anyway, Thank you so much for reading and subscriber my stories! And thank you for all the comments..^-^

 

 

 

            Loving you is the most amazing thing i’ve experience in my life, you may not be my first love but you’re definitely my greatest love. But it seems all the great things have its end. We have been together for almost 5 years, we’ve been together since the start of our careers, facing every struggle that come to us in this industry we both choose to enter, the industry that we both love. We were each other’s strength, being with one another every time there is criticism towards one of us. We’ve been both happy being together even though only few people knew about our relationship, we came this far that I thought this relationship will last forever, but maybe I hope too much. I don’t know what went wrong, all I know is that our relationship has already change, I tried to get back to what we were but I realize no matter how I tried and fight for us when you don’t feel the same anymore, then it’s better to just give up and let you go. It hurts, even just thinking about it, I don’t want us to break apart, but what am I gonna do? You’ve been so distant to me for this past months, you were also being cold to me now.

            That day, when I ask you what’s wrong, you only answer "nothing" with no emotion. I didn’t pressed it because I knew you’ll just going to be pissed. But when I tell you it’s time for us to break up, you answer a simple "ok" with that poker face of yours that I can’t hardly read what you’re thinking at that time, but then again, I doubt if I can even read it since the pain is already unbearable by just hearing your reply, you didn’t even asked why I decided to end up our relationship, it was like you know it’s already coming and you’re just waiting for me to do it. Once again, my heart were broken into a million pieces if it’s even possible.

            We parted ways not being able to be friend, we parted ways not a friend nor a total stranger but simply a hoobae and sunbae working into the same company. It was so hard moving on especially when I needed to show to those people around me that I’m ok. But then again only those who will look straight into my eyes a person can tell that despite those bright smiles I’m showing off is a woman who’s heart is broken. And only them were the one’s who’s helping me into moving on, from you and from those bitter memories that we shared for the last moment of our relationship. It’s a good thing that we were place into different parts of the company, at least I don’t have to always pretend that I’m ok seeing you because it’s not. I’m still pondering on what happened to our almost perfect relationship. But no matter how hard I think I can’t come up with anything, and only you can answer that missing piece.

             6 months past and I thought the pain already subside even just a little, but little did I know you’re going to reveal something that will totally crushed my heart making it numb from all the pains you’ve caused for just a span of 1 year. I wasn’t even aware how I react when I heard from the news that you’re dating “THAT GIRL” I wanted to confront you if she is the reason why you started being distant and cold to me but I can’t, because whatever is your answer is, it wouldn’t change the things that already happened to us. And I’m also afraid to hear your answer anyway, I don’t want to hate you. The reason why I broke up with anyway is for me to be apart from you while I still love you, at least I can still preserve those happy memories we shared rather than separating with you with hate.

            I spent 2 days crying and mourning for that love that I lost in the way, with my great friends giving me support, I know I can get over that feelings, it might not be that soon but at least there’s a hope that I can. I know I can’t avoid you because aside from being in the same industry, we were also in the same company. I was disappointed, hurt and sad for what our story ended but you seems to be happy now with her, so all I can do is to be happy for you too. I don’t regret loving you because I know it’s an avoidable thing for us, we are to deal those feelings for us to be wise enough in dealing it next time, we shouldn’t avoid it because it’s help us become stronger, braver and wiser.

            But right now, we will stay as a co-worker, you’re going to stay as my sunbae and me as your hoobae. we will just be, DARA OF 2NE1 and G-DRAGON OF BIGBANG and not Sandara Park or Jiyong Kwon.

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels