I Miss You

I Miss You [One Shot]

 NOTE B4 READING: The Hyosung in the story is N.O.T from SECRET! GOT IT?! Okay ^.^ I just like her name so i used her name :)

I looked at the locker next to me. It’s Zelo’s locker, every day I would put a lollipop on his locker also including a note. I’m his secret admirer but he doesn’t know that. I hope.

I close my locker, turning my head I see Zelo walking on the other side.

“Zelo!” I shouted, excited about the fact his finally at school.

“Oh annyeong.” He smiled.

That smile. It melts me every time he puts that smile on.

“What’s this? Another lollipop and note?” He asked himself as he took it.

He slowly reads the note making me blush. He smiles and puts the note back in his locker leaving his lollipop in his pocket.

“So… How’s your day?” I asked.

“Fine.” He simply answers.

“Oh… that’s good.” I mentally slap myself for making the most boring convo in the universe.

-DING DING DING DING-

I reopen my locker and organise my stuff for the next 2 periods.

“What have you got?” I asked.

“Maths and…” He pauses. “Music. You?”

“Same!” I smiled brightly.

“You’re so cute.” He stated which made me blush.

“Race you to the Maths room?” I asked, as usual.

“You know I’m going to win.” He smirked.

He ran off without a starting point.

“Yah!” I shouted.

I ran top speed, but it wasn’t fast enough to catch up to him. He’s WAY too fast for me. Zelo arrived at the room first while I followed behind.

“Tired?” He asked as I stopped in front of him breathing heavily.

I nodded. He messed up my hair before entering the room. He sat at the back, as usual. I walked inside the room and sat at the front, where all the ‘retards’ and ‘nerds’ sit.

I’m not popular, I’ve got no friends. Zelo’s not my friend, he just hangs around at times. But most of the time, he hangs around the ‘popular’ kids. I hate our generation. It .

“Zelo~” I heard Hyosung from the back of me.

I hate her… a lot. Always calling me names. I hate it. I hate everything. I hate the way she talks, walks, dress, and especially the way she tries to seduce Zelo. I hate everything in this world. But the only thing I don’t hate is Zelo. I like him… a lot.

“Nerd!” She called out.

I rolled my eyes ignoring her.

“Yah nerd! The one sitting at the front!” She shouted which made everyone laugh.

I wanted to punch her face right now. She always gets me embarrassed in class.

“Nerd~ As you can hear I’m talking to you~” She sang.

I turned my head and looked at her.

“I’ve got a name.” I said expressionless. “It’s _____.”

“Who the hell named you that?! What a gay name!” She laughed.

I clenched my fist in anger. NO ONE! Laughs about my name. My mum named me and I’m happy about it. But mentioning my mum makes me cry. She just had to die so early.

I tear slip out of my eyes. I look at Zelo who looked shocked looking at me like this. I storm out of the classroom pushing Hyosung away. I hate her. I hate her so much.

~Zelo’s POV~

I think Hyosung crossed over the line. This is the first time she ever cried and storm out of the classroom like this. I NEVER seen her like this before. NEVER.

“Hahaha! She’s crying.” Hyosung laughed pointing at the door, making everyone else do the same thing.

I look at the door with sad eyes. I feel sorry for her. What did she do to deserve this?

~Your POV~

I felt the cool breeze brush against my cheeks. It’s makes me happy when I feel the cool breeze, just like ice cream. I started humming a song mum sang to me when I was young. It’s got a beautiful melody to it. Whenever I’m sad or alone, I would always hum this song.

I sang and hummed the song for probably over 10 times. I stopped humming until I heard the bell. It’s time for the match. Zelo is playing.

I quickly stand up and run to the soccer field. As soon as I arrived, they were all ready to play. The umpire blew the whistle, then the game started. He looked like a pro. He ran and kicked the ball back and forth.

“GO ZELO!” I cheered.

He looked my direction and smiled. I smiled back. He continued playing.

About near the end of the match, he accidently tripped over. I panicked and ran over to him.

“Gwenchanayo?!” I asked.

“I’m fine.” He smiled.

“Are you sure? Your knees a bit…” I paused.

“I’ll be fine. I usually have injuries so I can bear it.” He answered.

I nodded. “Okay.” I smiled.

I stood up and walked away blowing out air. As soon as I reached the bench, the match ended. I smiled and turned back to Zelo.

“Yay you won!” I shouted with joy.

He nodded with a smile. “I got to get changed, I’ll catch you up later.” He smiled again before walking away.

I turned and started to walk. I have no regrets loving him. No regrets.

~Zelo’s POV~

I finished changing and walked to the door.

“Yah Zelo!” One of the players called my name.

I turned around and looked at him.

“Mwoh?”

“What’s with you and the nerd girl?” He said which made all of them laugh.

“So what about her?” I asked.

“You’re in love with her aren’t you?” The other guy said.

“I-I don’t!” I shouted. But why was it so hard to get those words out of my mouth?

“Yes you do you nerd lover!” They teased.

“I-I don’t love h-her!” I yelled over the laughing.

“Nerd Lover!” They teased again.

I clenched my fist and walk away angrily. It’s all that nerds fault. She’s the reason why I’m getting teased and laughed at. I don’t like her, at all.

I spotted her near the lockers. She was leaving a lollipop and a note on my locker. I stand there shocked. She turned her head thinking that I just arrived

“Zelo!” She shouted.

He looked at her and gave her a stay-away-from-me look. She tilted her head and ran towards me.

“Zelo.” She said again.

“Go away.” I said in a cold tone.

“W-Waeyo—“

“Don’t come near me.” I looked at the ground.

“Why are you acting like thi—“

“Don’t even talk to me. Don’t look at me. Don’t think about me. Don’t do anything that relates to me.” I clenched my fist tighter.

Why is my heart hurting when I’m saying these stuff to her?

~Your POV~

Why is he suddenly acting like this? What did I do wrong?

He walked away. I stood behind him and watched his back as it fades. Tears started to squirt out of my eyes. My heart hearts… a lot. I cry. Tears keep falling out. People pass by looking and pointing at me.

What did I do so wrong to make you act like this? I want an answer Choi Junhong. (Zelo).

-Day’s Later-

I have come to a decision. I’m going to leave the school, I’m not going to leave the country or anything, I’m just moving schools. Looking at him makes my heart break. Trying to talk to him was hard. The way he looks at me is harsh. All those fingers pointing at me makes me want to cry in front of everyone. Where is the ‘strong’ _____? Where did she go?

~Zelo’s POV~

I walk to my locker. I still receive lollipops from her, including love letters. Wait… not love letters anymore, more like heartbreaking letters. I know I broke her heart, I’ll make sure I won’t regret it.

She was at the match cheering for me. But not as much as the other times. But she was still there cheering for me. She also lend for help when I tripped over but I refused. I already told her to stay away from me.

We didn’t race to rooms and I miss it. I miss it a lot. But I don’t regret anything at all.

I arrived and found _____ standing there holding a note, without a lollipop. I look at her face and she doesn’t look that good. She looks like she cried every night, she looks unhappy. Where did the fun, bubbly, happy _____ go? Oh right I forgot… I made her like that. But I’ll make sure I won’t regret it.

She walked away. I slowly look at her as it started to fade. I opened my locker and took out the note. I’m sure it’s another heartbreaking letter.

Dear Zelo.
Today I’m going to reveal who I am. You hate me, so don’t come looking for me. I’m _____. After reading this, I’ll forget you and never interfere your life. I’ll stay away from you as you told me. I’m sorry I loved you.

My eyes started to fill with tears.

 I got to tell you something. I know it’s something for me NOT to tell you but I’ll tell you.

I’m going to move. I already cleaned out my locker. I’m moving but I’ll not tell you where. I hope you live well. Stay healthy.

Your secret admirer. _____.

I drop the note. I looked at the direction she walked to and ran. I got to find her. I GOT to. I ran top speed. Where is she? Has she gone already? I look through every part of the school. Trust me, the school is huge. I couldn’t find her. I want to find her. I want to stop her. I want to tell her I miss her. I want to tell her I regret saying those stuff to her. I want to tell her I love her. Why did I just realise it now?

I break down. I lay on the soccer field helplessly. A tear slips out of my eyes. I regret it. I regret everything. Has she gone? Did she really mean it? Will I be able to find her? Will she go to another guy and forget me?

~Your POV~

There. I gave him the letter revealing who his secret admirer was. He’s probably burning all the letters I gave to him since he… well let’s say hates me.

I walked and walked all the way home. I’m lucky I didn’t tell him where I live. He’ll probably send a mob to come kill me.

I enter my house and lay on the couch. I turned my head and looked at the new uniform I bought. My dad sends me money every month so I can pay and live by myself.

Thinking about Zelo. I miss him already…

~Zelo’s POV~

-Next day-

I walked to my locker. I slowly open it hoping I’ll find a note and a lollipop from her. But sadly I don’t. My locker is empty with just my books and pens. No note. No lollipop. I miss it.

I turn my head and looked at her locker. It’s got no lock. I open ‘her’ locker finding nothing.

-DING DING DING DING-

The bell rang. I miss her asking me to race to the rooms. I miss smirking at her and telling her I’ll win. I grabbed my books and closed my locker. I turned my head and see Hyosung.

“Race you to the room?” I asked.

She laughed.

“I’m not the type to race. But see you in class.” She winked.

I let out a sigh. I want to experience everything I did with her again. I want to do it everyday. But sadly, _____ is the only girl that loves racing with people.

I walked to class slowly. Not as fast as the other times. I entered the class and see everyone there.

“Hey look Zelo! The nerd girl disappeared!” They all laughed.

I breathe heavily and roll my eyes. I don’t get why they hate her. She didn’t do anything wrong right?

“Why do you guys hate her?” I asked them.

They shrugged their shoulders. I let out a little laugh.

“You guys are seriously too much. Always judging people by their looks.” I looked away.

“Admit it Junhong. You like her.” They smirked.

“Don’t call me that. Yes! I love her! Got a problem?” I asked.

Hyosung walked up to me.

“You don’t love her. Cause you’re mine little boy.” She slid her slim fingers down my cheek gently.

I slap her hand off me.

“Don’t touch me.” I stared at her coldly. “.”

I stood up and walked away. I walked to the back of the oval. I sit down and looked at the sky. An image of _____ flashes across the sky. Her smile was beautiful. I miss her smiles. I miss her laughs. I miss everything.

Every single thing we did flows in my mind. Tears start to slip out. *I miss her.* I thought.

-DING DING DING DING-

It’s time for the match. I slowly walked to the match. I arrive to the field.

“Why are you late?” Couch yelled.

“Mianhe.” I apologized and went to get changed.

I walked back to the field. I jumped up and down trying to get my confidence back. Soon the umpire blew the whistle. I ran to the ball and started to kick it. I kicked it to my teammates. I turn my head to the bench wanting to see _____ there cheering for me. But sadly, the bench is empty with just a few other girls. I stand there not moving with just a few thoughts in my head.

I didn’t realise the ball coming my way.

“Zelo watch out!” My teammates called out.

I turned my head then ‘BAM!’ The ball hit my face making me fall down.

“Ouch.” I whispered.

I turned my head to the bench. But I knew she wouldn’t be there. If she was here, she would’ve been helping me with my wounds right now… I miss her.

I punch the innocent ground in anger regretting what I did to her a few days ago. I want her back. NOW.

~Your POV~

-Weeks later-

I walked to Zelo’s school after school. I stand behind a tree wondering if he’ll appear. He didn’t appear. He probably went out of the school already. I stand out of the tree and enter. I miss him. I miss him a lot. I want to take a glimpse of him just once. Just a little.

I walked to the bench where I usually sit and cheer for Zelo. I picture him play soccer on the  field.

“_____...” Someone called my name ruining the picture.

I turned my head and found Zelo standing there.

~Zelo’s POV~

She stands up once she saw me.

“Zelo –yah…” I miss the way she calls my name.

She turns around and starts to run.

“_____!” I shouted.

I ran after her. I luckily caught up to her, I grabbed her wrist and spun her around.

“Don’t run away.” I look into her eyes deeply.

She starts to tear up. My heart started to hurt looking at her like this. I embraced her in my arms bringing her into a hug. She was shocked by my sudden action.

“I miss you.” I whispered.

~Your POV~

The words that he said shocked me. Did he just say that? To me?!

“_____ come back. I miss your lollipops and letters. I miss you racing with me to the classroom. I miss you cheering for me at the match. I miss you worrying about me when I’m hurt. Can you please come back? I miss you.” He whispered the last part.

I started to cry. I wasn’t crying because I was sad. I was crying because of happiness. He actually said to me. He also missed me.

I nodded as an answer. “I missed you to.” I whispered back.

He broke the hug. “Will you be mine?” He asked.

Tears started to come out more. I nodded.

“Yes!” He shouted with joy.

He lifted me up and spun me around.

“Yah! I’m going to fall! Put me down!” I hit his back lightly.

As soon as he put me down. He cupped my cheeks and bought me into a kiss. I was shocked. But soon. I kissed him back. We both broke the kiss.

“I missed you.” He said leaning on my forehead.

“I missed you too.” I smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My first ONE SHOT! YAY! How did it go? Like it? ahas. It . Please comment and subscribe! I might be able to write more one shots if you keep commenting ;)

NOTE: Hyosung is N.O.T from SECRET! OKAY?! GOT IT?! I just like her name ^.^