Sohyun x Luhan

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Yo." Sehun threw his bag onto his seat and plopped down. A small began to form on Sohyun's face when she saw Luhan right behind him. 

"Ugh. It's you." Luhan scoffed as Sohyun turned back to her school notes, preparing for a possible pop quiz.

"How rude. Didn't your parents teach you to greet people when you see them?" Both Sohyun and Sehun rolled their eyes, for different reasons, of course.

"Luhan, just sit down. It's a Monday morning, okay? Let me just enjoy a calm and peaceful day for once," Sehun sighed. Luhan sat down and frowned.

"Blame her. She started it." 

"Yeah right. It's not my fault you had to walk in with your ugly face," Sohyun shot back. Sehun groaned and buried his head in his arms as the two sitting on either side of him continued to bicker.

 

"Sehun, can you please tell the thing sitting across from you to shut up?"

"Sehun, can you tell the ugly monster sitting next to you to mind her own business?" Sohyun shot Luhan a glare, who, in return, childishly stuck his tongue out.

"Did you just call me an ugly monster?" Sohyun hissed.

Luhan smirked and crossed his arms. "Yeah, I did. Got a problem with it?" Sohyun let out a deep breath and mercilessly kicked Luhan in the shin. His smirk immediately turned into a look of pain as he bent over to hold onto his shin. "What the hell is your problem?!"

"You. Isn't that obvious?" she said smugly.

"Guys please-"

"Wow. You sure do think of yourself highly," Luhan said.

"Luhan-"

"What is that supposed to mean?" Sohyun said as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Sohyun-"

"You don't think your not a problem? Not everyone is gonna be so fond of you, your highness," he said sarcastically.

"Stop f-"

"Can you be anymore of an ?" she yelled.

"Of course I can. But no one can beat you." Sohyun slammed her palms onto the wooden table and stood up.

"I swear to God Luhan, I'm going to kill you-"

"GUYS. STOP IT!" Sehun screamed. They both froze and turned to look at Sehun. "You guys are acting like toddlers! You're seniors for crying out loud. Why can't you work out your problems and act a little more your age?"

Sohyun sat back down without a a word. Luhan lowered his gaze and pressed his lips into a thin line. Sehun was usually the calm one. He never burst out like this before, so when he yelled at them, they were beyond shocked.

"I've had it with your constant bickerings. Until you guys make up or something, don't even bother talking to me." He picked up his lunch tray and walked away from the two without another word.

"Well, ," Luhan mutter

Please log in to read the full chapter