Leo x Bora

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

for: yoonchokyu :)

Bora sighed as she rested her head on the cool,classroom desk. Studying was such a drag. She'd rather be outside playing soccer or something instead of being cooped up in here on such a beautiful day.

"Bora, head up! This isn't nap time," the teacher snapped.

Bora frowned and lifted her head. "When can I leave?" she asked.

"In 10 minutes."

"Can't you just let me out early? It's a win-win situation: you get to be away from me, and I get to go home." Bora grinned as the teacher hesistated, but in the end she scowled and crossed her arms. 

"Do you want to make it 20?" the teacher threatened.

Bora rolled her eyes and propped her book up, pretending to read. Detention . A lot.

She didn't think it was fair that she got detention. All she did was kick a ball. Was it her fault if the ball was attracted to the face of one of the snobbiest kids ever?

Certainly not!

After the painfully long 10 minutes were over, Bora hurriedly packed her things and ran out of the room, not bothering to say bye to the teacher.

A big smile lit up her face as she ran outside and saw that Leo was still in the soccer field.

She quietly made her way to the benches and watched in admiration at the way he seemed to dance with the ball. The whole thing just seemed so magical to her. She loved watching him play.

Her eyes widened as he looked up and made eye contact with her. A small smile played on his lips as he jogged over to her. Bora squirmed in her seat as she tried to blend in with the bleachers but it obviously didn't work out.

"Hey," he said.

Bora glanced at him and put on an awkard smile. "H-Hi. Uh... Sorry. Am I distracting you? I was just about to leave-"

"No! It's fine. I was about to take a break anyways. Do you mind if I sit with you?"

Bora shook her head and blushed as he took a seat right next to her. "You're really good," she blurted.

He chuckled and leaned back. "Thanks. I'm glad you think I am. Do you play?"

"Play what?" she asked. "Oh! Soccer! Uh, y-yea. Just a little." Her cheeks flushed red as she mentally face-palmed herself for being so stupid. *Get yourself together Bora!*

"Oh, nice. You wanna play with me? It's kinda lonely playing by myself," he told her. He looked expectantly at her and without realizing, she nodded, a goofy smile pasted onto her face. "Great!" he beamed. He stood up and offered her a hand.

Bora shyly slipped her hand into his, and they made their way onto the field together. He rested his foot on top of the white soccer ball and placed a hand on h

Please log in to read the full chapter