Kibum x Donghae

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Donghae's POV]

I remember the first time I met him.

It was in 4th grade. We were in the same class. He sat right next to me. We were the only two gay boys in the class so we only had each other to rely on. But I didn't mind. I don't think he did either.

We were always bullied and called bad names. They threw things at us, pointed, laughed, and so much more. But I was able to endure through it because he was always right next to me.

There is one day that always makes my heart flutter. The day when he saved my life.

It was in our junior year. (Yes, we ended up going to same highschool, lucky for me.)

He had somewhere to go after school so I ended up walking home alone. I had my earphones in and my music on a little too loudly. I was being careless and stupid. When the light was red, I thought I would be able to just run across. You know, jaywalk.

That almost cost me my life. I looked both sides before making a run for it but what I didn't notice was the car that was turning the corner. I didn't hear the honk. I just ran, being the stupid teenager I was.

Suddenly I felt my feet lift off the ground and a huge weight was on top of me as I landed on the sidewalk with a big "THUD". I felt a stinging on my chin and palms and a sharp pain rip through my arm, as it broke my fall. My head was pounding cause of the fall but other than that, I think I was okay. I mean, as okay a person could be after breaking an arm.

I looked up to see him kneeling over me, a relieved look on his face. "Oh my gosh Donghae. I'm so glad your okay. I'm so glad.." He pulled me into a sudden embrace and I felt my shoulder suddenly getting wet. I pushed him away and took a hold of his face. *He's crying..*

I gave him a small smile. "Don't cry okay? I'm fine. See?" I pushed off from the ground when my arm suddenly felt like it was on fire.

I let out a little yelp before leaning against him. "I-I think I broke my arm," I meekly whispered.

His bottom lip trembled and his eyes filled with tears again. "I'm sorry Donghae. This is all my fault.." he cried. I rolled my eyes and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Shut up okay? It's not your fault. It's not like you decided to break my arm for me right? So stop blaming yourself or I'm gonna be really pissed at you okay?" I whispered. I felt his head nod on my shoulder and smiled. "Good. Now let's get me to a hospital," I joked. He pulled away and stuck close to my side the whole trip there.

This was the day that not only did he save my life, but he also stole my heart.

------

[SENIOR YEAR]

We were sitting under a tree in my backyard, talking abo

Please log in to read the full chapter