7 Years of Love

7 Years of Love

 

Kyuhyun and you are friends since grade school. Both of you are often seen together every time. Kyuhyun became your bestfriend. You didn’t talk to anyone except him. The reason why you and Kyuhyun are close because of your families are close too. You and Kyuhyun are only child of your parents. Your childhood days were full of fun and enjoyment since Kyuhyun’s family and yours are always hanging out.

 

All of these stopped when your dad went back to Japan for his work. During schooldays all you did was cry. Whenever your teacher asks you why you wouldn’t answer but cry. But Kyuhyun comforts you every time he sees you crying.

 

“Stop crying. Your appa will come back.” Little Kyuhyun comforts you and hug you. Then you’ll stop crying. Kyuhyun will wipe your tears and then both of you will start playing.

 

Before both of you graduated, Kyuhyun promised you that he’ll not leave you no matter what happens. You smiled and nodded. He also promised that he’s going to marry you only you and both of you will make a good family.

 

Grade school life finished and High school life is next. Both of you will transfer on the same school as usual and expects that both of you are on the same class. Both of your parents enrolled you at Kyunghee University. Kyuhyun passed so do you. School days started and Kyuhyun finally saw what room he belongs. Then, he saw you walking alone.

 

“_____-ah!” Kyuhyun called you and waved at you.

You looked at him and smiled. Kyuhyun walked towards you. “So… What class are you?” Kyuhyun asked you excitedly.

 

“I’m… Class A-2. You?” You asked Kyuhyun and you knew already that he’ll not be your classmate.

“We’re not on the same class. But that’s ok. I’ll visit you every break and do things like we do when we were young.” Kyuhyun replied and kissed your forehead.

“Kyuhyu-ah. Did you remember your promise to me before we graduated?” You asked Kyuhyun.

“Of course. I will not forget that. Always remember that promise of mine.” Kyuhyun happily replied.

 

Both of you walked together hand in hand and you didn’t care what others would say to the both of you. Kyuhyun walked you to your class.

 

“Do well ok? Hwaiting!” Kyuhyun cheered. You smiled and hugged him before you go inside your class.

Both of you are doing that everyday. Kyuhyun maybe busy but he never forget you. He’s always reminding himself about his promise to you. The whole school year was like that. There may be problems but both of you will solve it. Though Kyuhyun’s class schedule is different from yours, he’s still walking you to your class and visits you every time he could. All the efforts that Kyuhyun is doing to you makes you feel happy and safe around him.

 

“_____-ah, will you be my girl?” Kyuhyun asked you at the last day of the whole high school year.

“Kyuhyun-ah, I’ve been waiting for this day and finally this day came. Yes. I’d like to!” you answered happily and Kyuhyun hugged you tightly.

“Thank you _____-ah.” Kyuhyun whispered.

 

College life is next and both of you knew that you’ll be busy. Yours and Kyuhyun’s course is different. So that means different department, classmate, schedule but same school.

 

“_____-ah, I’ll tell you my plans after we graduated college.” Kyuhyun said and held your hand.

“I’ll look for a good job. I’ll marry you and then we will live in our house with our children. Do you like it?” Kyuhyun asked.

You simply nodded and smiled.

“What’s wrong ____-ah? Is there anything that’s bothering you?” Kyuhyun looked straightly at your eyes.

You quickly hugged Kyuhyun tightly. “Kyuhyun-ah.. I’m sorry.. I can’t stay with your side until the end.” You said to yourself.

Kyuhyun broke the hug and kissed you sweetly. “Are you ok now?” He asked. You smiled sweetly and nodded. “Thank you for everything.” You said to him. Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

After 1 year:

 

Kyuhyun is now a successful singer. He’s living with his family. He changed a lot from the sweet one to the serious person. He’s focusing his mind and self to his career.

 

“Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, one of our record companies wants to talk to you about your next album.” A man said.

“Ok.” Kyuhyun replied and called his driver to pick him up on his house.

On his way, Kyuhyun decided to buy a coffee and asked his driver to stop on a certain coffee shop.

 

Kyuhyun entered the coffee shop and surprisingly, no one noticed him. He stood at the end of the line. It’s his turn to order.

 

“Sir, please wait for a while for you coffee.” The lady said. Kyuhyun sat on a table for two. While waiting, a lady entered the coffee shop. Kyuhyun looked closely at the lady. “_____-ah.” Kyuhyun whispered to himself.

 

It’s you. The lady who entered at the coffee shop. The lady who was loved by Kyuhyun for 7 years. The lady whom Kyuhyun wants to marry. “It’s her.” Kyuhyun said and stood from his seat and walked to you.

 

“_____-ah?” Kyuhyun looked at you.

 

You looked up and saw a singer named Cho Kyuhyun. The same person who loved you for 7 years.

“Kyuhyu-ah.” You smiled. “it’s good to see you.” You added.

“can we talk for a moment?” Kyuhyun asked.

“sure. I have something to tell you too.” You replied and followed him.

 

“Where have you been? I didn’t saw you for a year.” Kyuhyun asked you.

“I didn’t finish my degree here.” You stated.

“what? That’s why i didn’t saw you during your graduation. But why?” Kyuhyun was shocked.

“I went to Japan for my mom and dad. Dad met a good friend in Japan. He’s the reason why my family is wealthy and my dad decided to have a family meeting with his friend’s family.” You stated.

“That’s why. How’s your life now?” Kyuhyun asked.

You looked straight at Kyuhyun’s eyes and your eyes met then you look away. You opened your bag and bring out a white envelope.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah. I’m getting married.” You said and handed Kyuhyun the envelope. “i should get going now. Nice seeing you again Kyuhyun. Good luck to your career.” You said and exited the coffee shop before tears will fall on your cheeks.

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe on what he heard. He opened the envelope and saw that your wedding will held at Jeju Island. The place where Kyuhyun really love to go with you.

 

“next month.” Kyuhyun said as he looked at the date.

 

Kyuhyun exited the coffee shop and went inside his car. Kyuhyun kept on thinking if he will come or not. Then, he dialed your number during your college life.

 

“Hello?” Your voice was heard on the other line.

“_____-ah, this is Kyuhyun. I can’t come. I’m busy next month. Best wishes to you and to your future husband. I hope that both of you will live well and be happy.” Kyuhyun said trying not to cry.

 

“Thank you Kyuhyun-ah. You should find someone whom you can marry. Build a house for her and live a happy life with your children since you are a successful singer now. Mianhae Kyuhyun-ah.. If I’m not that girl.” You said and then hang up. After your talk to Kyuhyun, you cried and made sure that no one is around especially your future husband.

 

Kyuhyun stared blankly at his shoes and then tears came out. “why..” Kyuhyun said and cried not caring if his driver can hear him cry.