Meeting Im Heechul

Meeting her brother

"Oppa! Come on!" Yoona tried to drag Donghae out of the car.

"No please...are you sure that he will not kill me?" Donghae asked scared who was hugging his seat inside his car. 

"Yes...maybe..I don't know but he will not kill you because I won't let him." said Yoona still trying to drag him out. "Omg oppa why are you so afraid of him?"

"Because after all the story you told me about him! Like when he beated up a guy for touching you, tortured a guy for giving you alcohol, and almost kill a guy for hurting you,....and the worst thing! I have done all of that!" said Donghae hugged his seat even tighter.

"Oppa...do you want to know a secret?" asked Yoona.

Dongahe turned his head to her curious. "Heechul oppa have been watching us from the window." Donghae wide his eyes and looked up over to the window and saw Heechul waving to him. He awkwardly waved back and walked in and walked in the house with Yoona.

"Annyeonghaseyo hyung." Donghae bowed polite and a little embarrassed.

Heechul just nodded and walked around Donghae looking and studie him from head to toe. Donghae just stood there nervous. "What a handsome boyfriend you have there." said Heechul to Yoona and placed his hand on Donghae's shoulder. "Please don't kill me!" yelled Donghae scared which made Heechul jump a little.

"Omg relax man...." said Heechul and looked at him weird.

"Let's sit down." said Yoona awkward and they all walked over to the chuch.

"Oppa don't be nervous." whispered Yoona to Donghae.

"Sorry I can't help it..." Dongahe whispered back.

"Yah. I can hear you two." said Heechul.

"Don't worry Donghae I will not beat you up or anything, okai?" Donghae nodded relieved and got more comfortable as they started to chat with each other. "So...how did you two meet?"

"We went to the same high school." smiled Yoona.

"What was your first expression on each other?" Yoona and Donghae just looked at each other.

"For me he was a big jerk, playboy, rude, weird and annoying." Heechul looked at her with big eyes. "Oh...alright what about you Donghae?

"To be really honest, she was big nerd, weird, stranger, but different from other girls." smiled Donghae.

Heechul nodded slowly. "Okei...you two got bad expression on each other but have was your first meeting then?"

Donghae and Yoona looked up and a flashback came.

Flashback

"Yah Yuri! Wait!" yelled Yoona who was running after Yuri.

She saw Yuri bump into a guy and fell down the ground. "Are you okay?" Yoona asked Yuri as she nodded.

"I'm sorry." Yuri bowed to him.

"Yah! Can't you nerd see were you are going?!" yelled the guy angry.

Yoona turned to him mad. " Who do you think you are?!" asked Yoona brave.

"Tsk. You don't know who I am?! I'm Lee Donghae. Son of the Lee Company and the most handsome and popular guy in this school!" said Donghae dramatic and smirked while looking out of nowhere. "Okay, Mr. Lee but my friend here just apologized to you, why are you still yelling at her?!" Yoona yelled at him.

"Haha. Look who is yelling now." Donghae rolled his eyes.

"Yoona maybe we should just go." Yuri said to Yoona. 

"Yeah! Listen to your nerdy friend and go away!" said Donghae rude.

Yoona looked at him annoyed and quickly stepped om his fot. "AH!" he yelled in pain. "YAh!"

"That was for being rude to us." Yoona smiled innocent to him and walked away with Yuri.

"Ooooo, Lee Donghae just got owned by a nerd ~" laughed Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun which made Donghae mad and annoyed. "Yah shut up! I didn't got owned by her!" yelled Donghae at them but they just ignored him and continued laughing.

"Aish...who was that annoying girl anyway?" Donghae asked himself and smirked. "I have to take my revengs."

End of flashback

"Haha nice Yoong." said Heechul and gave her a high five. 

"But have he hurt you before?" asked Heechul.

Yoona looked at Donghae and nodded. "It was when I realized that I had feelings for him, I wanted to confess but at that time his first love came back."

"So you got back with your first love?" Heechul asked Donghae. "Yeah I was a stupied jerk back then." said Donghae regretful for hurting Yoona.

Flashback

"I need to talk to you." said Yoona who was going to confess her feeling to him.

"Me too but you can first." said Donghae who also wanted to confess his feelings to her.

"I have this-" Yoona got cut by someone. "Donghae Oppa!" Both of them turned back and saw a pretty girl walking over to them.

"Hara?!" Donghae said shocked.

Hara smiled and hugged him tight. "I missed you." 

"Hara..." Donghae hugged her tight back, he really missed her to.

Yoona just stood there confused and a little bit jealous. 

Hara broke the hug and faced Donghae again. "I'm sorry for breaking up with you. It was a mistake, a big mistake. I realized the I couldn't live without you...would you please forgive me?" asked Hara.

"Yes I forgive you." said Donghae quickly without thinking.

Yoona wide her eyes shocked. He agreed to come back to her. To be with her. After when she left him for her first love, and now his going back to her...Donghae forgot about Yoona. Hara was the only thing on his mind now. It broke Yoona's heart by seeing them together so she walked slowly away from them. She was hoping that she would hear Donghae's voice shouting after her, but no. He forgot her...

End of flashback

"Yah how could you do that!" Heechul yelled at Donghae. "I'm sorry hyung..."

Yoona tried to relax him as Donghae apologized to him like twenty times. "How could you let him hurt you like that?!" Heechul asked Yoona.

"Oppa relax, I just let the karma take him and it did." smiled Yoona.

"What happen?" Heechul asked curious.

Donghae sighed. "Yoona wanted to get over me so she started to go out with this guy kikwang and I got jealous and bla, bla, bla..." Donghae didn't want to think about those moment who made him jealous.

"But I have to say that Kikwang oppa never hurt me like SOMEONE here." said Yoona with a heavilly tone on someone. 

"Yah you hurt me too!" claimed Donghae.

"Well that was karma!" claimed Yoona.

"But what happen?!" Heechul frustrated to now what happened.

"Kikwang asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes, so they became a couple and I got jealous and hurt everytime I saw them together." explained Donghae. "And suddenly an awful day he proposed to her and she said yes!" 

Heechul looked at Donghae for a while. "Yeah that's karma. A really nice on too. Hahah." laughed Heechul. "But why did you say yes to him?"

"I because he loved me and he would make me happy even when he knew that I didn't love him." said Yoona innocent.

"So you ran to the wedding and stopped it?" Heechul asked Donghae. "Nope I-." 

"How can you be so stupid!" Heechul cut him by genlty smashing his head. "Uish..yah hyung!" 

"And you why didn't you intived me? I'm your brother!" yelled Heechul. "Yah oppa. You didn't hear the whole story...before we could start planning about the wedding Kikwang stopped it." said Yoona. "You must wonder why right? Because he wanted me to be happy with the one I love." 

"Omg! What a sweet guy!" said Heechul. "How is he doing now?"

"He still lives here and he said to me that he only let go of Yoona once, and if I hurt her again he won't hold himself back and take Yoona with him...but that will never happen!" said Donghae and hugged Yoona tight.

"You better not hurt me again!" Yoona said clearly and hugged him back as he kissed her forhead.

"Okay you can do that in your room! But not here! At least not in front of me!" Heechul said and walked to the kitchen.

"So was it that bad to meet my brother?" asked Yoona.

"Neh. It was okay." smiled Donghae and learned in to kiss her...

"Yoona! We're out of milk!" yelled Heechul from the kitchen and cut their moment.

"Yes oppa!" said Yoona and ran out to buy milk.

"Hyung! You ruined the best moment!" complained Donghae.

"That was the meaning! Hahaha But seriously we're out of milk! I need my beauty time!"