How's life?

Surgery (One Shot)

The wind is blowing. It's not hot but also not cold. It just so perfect and peaceful. "It's okay" she put her phone into her pocket and sigh. Alone again since her friend can't come with her. The road is busy and she had to jostling between people around her. She keep on walking even though it's crowded since she also don't know where her legs take her. 

Flash and clapping - she turn her head to left and something interest her. "Excuse me" she push people and don't care what they thought about her. When she already reach the front of other people, she just shrug her shoulder. What so amazing? she thought.

She watch that smile but she also don't know what is so impressing until people keep on staring and taking picture. 'Lkim' she saw it and quickly run to her house. Her keys falls down to the floor and quickly grab it. "Amber! Where is it?" she shout as she taking her shoes off.

"What?" 

"The painting"

"What painting?"

"The one that we bought before"

"Why?"

"Just tell me where"

"Something broken in your head. It's hanging in your bedroom"

She quickly run to her bedroom and search for it. It is! It's him!

 

 

Packing and rushing since it's raining. Everyone also busy run to safe themselves from rain. The rain make him become soaky and all of sudden he felt like the rain stop pouring. "Hold this" he slowly hold the umbrella when his hand reach for it. No wonder he felt like the rain stop raining. "What are you doing?" he ask. 

"I'm Krystal Jung and I'm willing to help you" she said and helping him packing his things. He's a street painter. His only job and it's not that bad. He always earn a good income from the drawing. "L Kim. Thank you" he smile and she can't help but chuckle. He is very cute. "I know who you're. I'm one of you fan. I love your drawing. I've bought one before. It's hanging in my bedroom. Here!" she give him his things then he takes it and he just couldn't believe that he actually have a fan. 
 

"Are you sure you're a fan of me or a stalker?" he ask and she stare at him. Keep staring until forgot to answer his question. His face is perfect especially that beautiful eyes. "Krystal?" she wake up from her daydream and laugh at herself. "Sorry. Mind if I send you off to your house? It's raining and you still have to carry all these things with you when you didn't have an umbrella" 

He nod his head. Once again, he couldn't believe there is still a person care about him. He hope she sincere not because she is pity towards him.

 

 

Since that day, she always with him. She starts to get close to him and knows every single thing about him. He really want to be a photographer but his condition didn't allowed him to do so. People around them starting to suspect them dating since they always get together. She always sit beside him when he is painting. But no. They're not in a relationship. 

She snap picture of him painting secretly and she promise to show it to him when the time has come. "L, there is a person that willing to help you. That person really sincere. Would you like?" she ask and his facial expression change. "I would like to meet that person first." she sigh and hoping that he wouldn't say that but he already did. 

"No. That person want to keep it secret. Just take this opportunity." she touch his hand. He is thinking for a while and she is right. He always thought about it and he shouldn't let go of this opportunity. "Sure. When?" he tighten the grip of their hand. She smile "You just need to sign this and everything will be settle next week."

 

 

"Miss. Are you okay?" he ask and she smile. "Yeah! Thank you for helping." she said because he help her when she fall down before. "Do you know where is the person who people said that always painting here before? I heard he is not here anymore" she ask. 

He looks at her and sigh. People still wait for him but he also couldn't let go his dream of being a photographer. "He said he already stop of being a painter."

"You know him?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Just asking. People said that he is amazing. Can you send my greet for him?"

"Sure. What is your name miss?"

She smile "People call me Kle. Just Kle. Thank you" he nod his head and smile towards her. 

 

 

He touch his first DSLR camera that his friend just give him and waiting for her in the place when they usually met. He couldn't wait to tell her about his eyes. His operation done well. Yes! He is blind before. He  is tapping his feet on the floor still in passion waiting for her even though it's been one week since he waiting for her there. Everyday. He decide to find a seat and take a look what in camera. 

There are 100 pictures that already taken and 99 of them are all his face until he reach the 100th picture, his smile drop. She

He is too late. Way too late. It is been one week since he last saw her. She was the person who he help before. He don't even know that it was her. 

 

 

"Please. Help me find her!" he cry in front of his only friend. "Sorry L but it's hard to find her." Daniel said to him. He is crying crying hard. Why did she do all those things to him. He shouldn't have sign that paper. He shouldn't have agree to do that operation. He shouldn't believe her. 

"Tell me, who give you that camera?" he grip his collar. Daniel take it off and sigh. "Amber. My friend." he reply and L asking for her address. Daniel agree and give it to him. 

He run quickly out from his apartment that he share with Daniel. 

 

 

"Who is it?" she ask and Amber can't lie to her so she decide to leave for a while. "Amber?" she slowly walks out from her bedroom to the living room. "Krystal?" she stop walking when she heard her name being call by a person that she totally know who's voice it is. "L"

He pull her into a hug. "Why did you do all these things just for me?" she smile and gladly return the hug "I'll do everything just to make you happy" right after she said it, she can feel a drop of tear wetting her shoulder. "Why did you cry? It's my eyes and take care of it" she  whispers. He hold her tighter. "I don't care. I want to take you as my wife. No matter wheather you agree or not." 

She couldn't believe what she just heard.

"You're kidding right?" 

"No. I'm not kidding at all"

"Don't do it if you just pity of me"

"Your eyes are on me but my heart are on you." 

She really touched by his words and try to reach for his face. He take her hand and put it on his face. "Thank you but won't you regret to have a blind woman as your wife?" he take her hand off his face and kiss it. "No. Never. I'll never and I promise to find another donor to give back your vision. I love you" 

"Thank you once again and I love you too but how did you find me?"

"Just follow what my heart says because it know where it's belong"

 

 

short because I inspired by a story that I've read 2 years ago and I just done this story 1 hour ago without reading it back