Meeting & You - Prologue

Meeting & You // on hold


Right to Left : Rome - Kangjun - Ray


*step step step*
You're looking down at your slowly moving feet, walking carefully home from school. You've taken this path home so many times, you can probably get home blind folded.

"Siiiigh" 

*tap tap* Someone taps your right shoulder and you turn your head quickly but no one's there, you turn to the left and it's Ray!

TOO CLOSE! your foreheads almost touch! "YAH! what are you...!!" He smiles and you lose your words.

"hahaHAHAHA" Ray's laughter is bright and friendly. "____, you fall for that EVERY time!.. so what's up?"

"What do you mean "what's up" I'm walking home"

He puts his hands in his pockets, leans down a bit and looks at you. "I mean.. what's up with the long sigh?"

Oh. he heard me >.<; "uuh.."
Ray gives you that 'don't even try hiding it' look. 

"Cecilia got herself a boyfriend..and Lara..and Relia ..AAANDDD even Snotty Betty!  Why is everyone getting a boyfriend accept me?!" you continue walking, with grumpy footsteps.

Ray squints his eyes looking at you. "hmm.."

"wha-what.."  *ba-dump*

"I wonder.. you are.. pretty and all" He quickly turns away.

*ba-dump*
"huh? what did you say?" you didn't get that last part clearly.. maybe... he said I'm pretty? >/////< You notice you might be blushing so you look the other away!

Maybe... Ray is blushing too?

You take a peek, and see that even his ears are a bright red. *ba-dump*

- - - -

"ah.. I'm going to Kangjun's today.. so I turn here" You guys have been walking in silence for the past few blocks.
Kangjun is Ray's childhood friend. You've never met him, but you know that Ray always goes to his house to do..iuno..guy stuff.

"oh..ok. see you." You both wave an awkward goodbye. aah! >.< you start walking faster. I just want to get home!

- - - -

*click* You unlock the fron't door and yell "I'm hooome!" running up the stairs to your room on the second floor, dropping your bag and flopping on your bed *pouff!*.  you're mind is racing!

Why is Ray being so wierd lately.. we're friends, he should stop making it awkward. But.. it's not like I don't like it.. and what was that *ba-dump* earlier huh?! I've been pretty wierd too..

*bzz ring ring ring* You can feel your cellphone vibrate near your face. You open your eyes.

incoming call BELLE

You pick up, but it's not Belle.

-start call-

Juliette: HEY GURL HEY!~
You: Juli?? what- [you get cut off]
Belle: GUESS WHATTT !!?!?!
Juli: guess guess guess!
You: Uhm.. you're coming over for a surprise slumber party?
Juli: EVEN BETTER!
Belle: Group Date! Tomorrow at Port Z!
You: Port Z ok- WHAT?! You planned a group date without even asking me?! No way man.. I'm not going.
Juli: but but BUUUUUT guess who's goinggg!!~~~

Belle: let me tell her~............ RAY's going!!! 

Juli: kyaaaa right!? THE Ray!-

Belle: Popular boy of the year Ray!-

Juli: rarely goes on group dates Ray!-

Belle: and 2 of his close friends!-

Juli: and not to forget, your friend since Middle School Ray!!

Belle: She gets it Juli -_-.. so??? You're coming right? :D

*ba-dump*
You remember the awkward walks home lately and Ray's blushing red ears.

Juli: .. well if you don't want to go-

*ba-dump* You: I'M GOING!!! Dibz on Ray!

Juli: hey! calling dibz isn't fair..but fine, just this once!

Belle: FINALLY! alright, so the plan is come to my house tomorrow morning so we can get ready! I can do your make-up! :)

Juli: and I can do your hair~ ^o^~ then we can go to Port Z together~

You: Kay. See you tomorrow! ._./

Julli & Belle: Baiiii ._.///~

-end call-


You've got a group date with Ray tomorrow. . . . OH MY GOD YOU'VE GOT A GROUP DATE WITH RAY TOMORROW!!!

How did Belle and Juliette even get this set up? Who are the other 2 guys coming then..WAIT! WHAT AM I GOING TO WEARRR!!



end of prologue.



authors note~

Can One Shot's even have prologues? x)  Haha..this might become a mini fanfic instead.. maybe.. like.. up to 5-6 chapters. hope you don't mind.. the fantasy had more potential than I had initially thought. next chap is being edited ^^~
                      remember~ comments and suggestions are always welcome!~
thank you for reading ._./~

-tiranical