Chapter 1

Dilemma

"Well done, everyone. You all did a great job." The director's voice and clapping could be heard in that area. The boys bowed down to all the stuffs, thanking everyone for the hard work. And all the stuffs and director took their leave and the boys and the manager were the only people left.

 

 

"Boys, you all did a great job. Well done." The manager smiled. The boys smiled back, tiredly. Then, the manager took his leave while leaving the boys behind. Yongguk sneaked his arms around Himchan and gave a quick peck on his lips.

 

 


"You look amazing, Chan." Yongguk smiled. Himchan blushed and just smiled, mumbling 'Cheesy man.' Yongguk just smiled and embraced his boyfriend in his arm.

 

 

"Aish, get a room guys." The voice of Daehyun interrupted the couple. Himchan blushed and got out of Yongguk's grip. The leader just glared at the vocal.

 

 

 

"Annoying, why don't you mind your own business?" Yongguk said while Himchan pulled his shirt, motioning him to stop bullying the younger. And Daehyun starts his dramtic act.

 

 


"YOUNGJAE-AH, Yongguk hyung is being a meanie to me." The vocal pouted cutely which makes the leader rolls his eyes. Youngjae reached to them while patting Daehyun.

 

 

"Stop being a drama queen, Dae." He said while smiling softly. Yongguk melt at the sight of the younger. He felt his heart beating faster.  Himchan raised his eyebrows, glancing at Yongguk.

 

 

"Bbang, are you okay?" He asked. Yongguk snapped out from his thoughts, smiled apologetically at the younger. Himchan smiled back.

 

 

 

"Yonggukie hyung, you really did a nice acting. Daebak!" Youngjae smiled cheerfully. Yongguk smiled back, while having a heart attack (or maybe love attack) in his heart.

 

 

 

"Actually, you were better. No wonder they chose you as the main role." The leader smiled. Youngjae blushed a little and smiled.

 

 

 

"I don't know why but when I watched the script, I feel like Youngjae is somehow like a girl role here while Yongguk hyung took the main role. It's like some action movie." Daehyun said making both blushed. Himchan glanced at Yongguk and lowered his gaze again.

 

 

 

"Aish, Jung Daehyun. Stop with your nonsense. And boys, we have to go now. We have many other things to do." Yongguk told him, while grabbing Himchan's wrist and left the two boys in puzzle.

 

 

 

"Huh? What's with Yongguk hyung? He is not short-tempered." Daehyun said. Youngjae just shrugged.

 

 

 

"Well, we better get going. He's right." Youngjae stated while turning towards the two maknaes,  "Junhong-ah, Jongup-ah. We've to go now!"

 

 

 

"Neh, hyung." The two replied in unison. Then the rest of the boys went towards their car. There, they saw their two eldest hyungs sitting in the car, while Himchan had his head on Yongguk's shoulders. They all got the cars and started to move to their next destination. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The whole car ride was really silent as the boys were really tired and decided to sleep. Yongguk was the only who didn't sleep. He didn't sleep as it was slightly uncomfortable to sleep with Himchan lying on his shoulder and he didn't want the younger to wake up since he was really tired so he decided that he shouldn't sleep.  He hummed softly to the tune of their new song, 'One Shot' untill someone patted him on the shoulder.

 

 

 

"Hyung, I thought you were tired. Why aren't you sleeping? We've to go a long way." Youngjae asked. Yongguk smiled back a little.

 

 

 

"I just don't want to sleep." Youngjae nodded while smiling softly. And an awkward silence followed. Youngjae lowered his gaze while playing with his fingers. Youngguk gazed at the younger while smiling at his cuteness.

 

 

'Damn, I am not supposed to be call him cute. Yongguk, keep calm. You have Himchan for your god's sake.' Yongguk warned himself but he could not tore his stare for the younger. His gaze gets lower and darted to younger's boy lips. Yongguk stared at his red, plump lips and he could imagine those pairs of lips on his.

 

 

'Damn, damn, damn. Bang Yongguk. What's with you?' He sighed and shifted his position a little which makes the ulzzang on his shoulders to wake. Himchan slightly opened his eyes and looked up at Yongguk, who can't tore his gaze from the vocal boy beside him. Panic started to enter in Himchan's mind.

 

 

'Does Yongguk have feelings for the younger, somehow?' He thought. 'It can't be, right? Yongguk has him. Why would he like another person?' Himchan glanced at the leader and he felt his heart shattering into pieces.

 

 

'No, no, no. It can't be right.' Himchan sadly thought. 'It mustn't be.' He sighed and leaned to the side, which is a window instead of Yongguk, to allow himself to get some sleep. Himchan sighed softly again, while leaning on the hard window. He felt some hot substance in his eyes and quickly wiped again.

 

 

'No, no. Why am I crying? It is not a big case. Stop being soft-hearted Kim Himchan.' He mentally slapped himself. 'You are too much, Kim Himchan. Gukkie would never do like that to you.' Himchan sighed and cheered himself. He sighed again which makes to get Yongguk's attention. Yongguk turned to him while giving his oh-so-famous gummy smile which makes Himchan's heart melt. Yongguk wrapped his arms around Himchan's waist and faced him.

 

 

"Awake, Jagi?" Yongguk asked while smiling. Himchan blushed and nodded. Yongguk grinned and kissed on his lips. Himchan closed his eyes and he felt his boyfriend slowly kissing him on his forehead.

 

 

"Sleep, princess. We've to go a long way. I don't want you to tired." Yongguk smiled and Himchan nodded. Then, Yongguk made him lean on his shoulders and whispered softly in his ears.

 

 

"Sleep well, princess." Himchan smiled.

 

 

'He'll never cheat to me.'  Himchan thought and drifted off to sleep.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Boys, boys. Get up." The manager waked everyone up in the car. Yongguk shifted and opened his eyes. He rubbed his eyes tiredly. He realised that he fell asleep. As his duty, he waked up everyone up in the car and all the boys went out of the car except for Youngjae and Himchan, who were still sleeping. Yongguk slightly shaked Himchan.

 

 

"Chan-ah, channie." He shook him up. Himchan opened his eyes and smiled weakly at him.

 

 

"Already there?" He asked. Yongguk nodded and kissed softly on his lips.

 

 

"Wake up, sunshine. We're late now. You go first, I'll wake Youngjae." Yongguk told his boyfriend. Himchan's smile faded for a second but he smiled again and nodded. Then, he left the car making Youngjae and Yongguk alone. Yongguk crawled towards Youngjae and shook him.

 

 

"Yah, Youngjae." He called out. Youngjae shifted and turned to other side. Yongguk sighed.

 

 

"Heyy, Yoo Youngjae." He shook him to wake up but Yongguk lost his balance and fell on the top of the younger. He blushed while looking down to the younger's sleeping figure. He felt his heart racing so fast. He shook his head.

 

 

'No, no. Keep calm Yongguk.'  He said himself.

 

 

"Yah, Yoo Youngjae. Wake up." Yongguk raised his tone a bit. Then, Youngjae slowly opened his eyes and shocked as he saw Yongguk on him. He quickly moved back and blushed.

 

 

"Ah, hyung. How long have you been waking me?" Youngjae asked awkwardly.

 

 

"For a long time. Really tired, huh? You sure sleep alot." Yongguk grinned. Youngjae nodded.

 

 

"We better get going, Jae. Others are waiting for us." He said and got out from the car. Youngjae followed the leader while closing the van's car.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------