Sixteen: Dare

A Change Of Heart

 

 

 

A bonfire was set near the shore and tables and foldable chairs where they ate earlier were still there. Dong Wook, Daesung and Youngbae are having a good time singing some RNB songs while Dong Wook plays the guitar. Seungri is busy talking to Han Byul, TOP and Jiyong are also in their own little conversation. Bom, Dara and Chaerin are also chatting. Foods were on the table, with cans of beers as well.

 

 

"Okay guys, let's do some games." Daesung said all of a sudden, making his friends look at him. "Gather up people." He said and made his way near the bonfire. His friends went around the bonfire and sat there.

 

 

"What are we going to do?" Dong Wook asked Daesung after seating beside Han Byul.

 

 

"We'll be playing beach volleyball." Daesung informed them. "But we'll have some changes. This game will be four versus four." He added.

 

 

"Whose going to play?" Dong Wook asked him.

 

 

Daesung gave them an evil smile before answering. "You, Seungri, TOP-hyung  and Jiyong-hyung versus the four girls" he said.

 

 

"Yah, that's unfair!" Bom said.

 

 

"Babe, don't worry. We'll go easy on you." TOP said to him while smirking, making Bom raise her brow.

 

 

"No need Tabi. We'll win anyways." Bom mocked him making TOP chuckle.

 

 

 

 

Minutes later. . .

 

 

 

 

The score between the two groups is 8-7, with the boys leading. The rule is that they will only play one set and that the prize will be revealed after the game is finished.  Youngbae became the umpire, while Daesung. . . well, he's sitting like a boss and at the same time being the scorer, watching the game, entertaining his own self. As the birthday boy, though his birthday will still be on the next day, he ordered them(even though most of them are older than him) to entertain him, which at first, earned him a set of eyes rolling away from him.

 

 

It was Dara's turn to serve the ball and Jiyong was the one who stops it. Dong Wook returns the ball to the girls' side of the court. Bom tried to run after it but she failed to hit it on time before it hit the sand. She fell on the sand and winced a bit in pain. Han Byul helped her stand, she also experienced that earlier.

 

 

"Babe, you okay?" TOP asked as he walked towards the net to inspect her. Bom nodded and gave him a sweet smile.

 

 

Jiyong served the ball and Han Byul moved backwards to stop it. Bom hit it next, passing it to Chaerin who spiked it towards an empty space. It hit the sand and the four girls jumped for joy. A loving smile spread across TOP and Dong Wook's face after seeing their girlfriends giggling for joy. Seungri also had a small smile after seeing Chaerin scream and act like a girl for the first time. Jiyong on the other hand, just stared at Dara's happy face.

 

 

"Should we give it to them?" TOP asked his teammates while still looking at them.

 

 

"Yeah." Seungri and Dong Wook agreed.

 

 

"Jiyong?" TOP asked.

 

 

"Whatever makes you happy." Jiyong answered, making TOP smirk.

 

 

"You mean, 'whatever makes Dara happy?'" he asked, earning a roll of eyes from Jiyong. Dong Wook and Seungri chuckled, and the game continued.

 

 

 

Minutes later. . .

 

 

 

The original plan of the boys is to give the girls the game, meaning, they'll let them win, but it turns out that that plan isn't needed anymore. The girls, particularly Bom and Chaerin, were undeniably good in playing volleyball. They always direct the ball to the spot where the boys thought it wouldn't count, but it would. In the end, the girls won by the score of 25-16. They rested after playing.

 

 

Youngbae was smiling  as he approached the boys. "Give it to them, you say?" he asked, teasing them. It turns out that he heard their conversation.

 

 

"Man, they're pros." Dong Wook said as he drink his water and sighed heavily after.

 

 

Daesung walked near them and smiled stupidly like he was having a very mischievous idea. He turns around and started walking towards the girls and congratulated them. The girls grinned happily and thanked him.

 

 

"So, what's the consequence?" Seungri asked. Daesung turned around and smiled widely at them.

 

 

"You will be their slave while we are here." Daesung said, making the boys snap at him in surprise.

 

 

"WHAT?!" the four of them asked in chorus. The girls grinned at them and started giggling.

 

 

"Dong Wook-hyung will be Han Byul-noona's slave, TOP-hyung to Bom-noona, Seungri to CL and lastly, Jiyong to Dara." Youngbae informed them.

 

 

"If I had only known…" Seungri said while shaking his head.

 

 

"It's okay rat, I'll go easy on you." Chaerin said to him. Seungri rolled his eyes to her, but she smirked in return.

 

 

"Excuse me, but we're not close." Seungri said to Chaerin while whipping his imaginary long hair, making his friends chuckle.

 

 

"Well, I guess, I'm a little fine with that." TOP said, making Dong Wook nod in agreement. They looked at Jiyong who still didn't say a word.

 

 

"How about Jiyong?"  Youngbae asked.

 

 

"Like I can do anything about it?" Jiyong asked in return, making him smile.

 

 

 

 

---o---

 

 

 

Bom looked at her wrist watch and saw that it was nearly 12am. She nudged TOP, and showed her the time. TOP nodded and passed the message to their friends. As part of their plan, they asked Daesung to get some more beer inside the house while they prepare for his cake. Daesung went inside the house as he was told to, and then came back only to find his friends gathered in front of the table with a cake in the middle. He continued walking towards them with a wide smile plastered on his face.

 

 

"Daesung-ah, happy happy birthday!" his friends greeted him after singing the Happy Birthday song to him and pulled some party poppers on his direction.

 

 

"Daesungie! Saengil chukha hamnida" Bom and Han Byul greeted and hugged him, Dara and Chaerin did the same. The boys did some fist punch to him while greeting him.

 

 

"Guys, thank you! Thank you!" he said with teary eyes.

 

 

He hugged the girls tight, as well as the boys, but more tighter. "Yah! Are you killing me?" Dong Wook exclaimed, still trying to free himself from Daesung's embrace.

 

 

"Appa!" Daesung shouted, still hugging Dong Wook.

 

 

"Help!" Dong Wook shouted, making the girls laugh.

 

 

"Daesungie! Let my Oppa go!" TOP said and came between Daesung and Dong Wook, making the girls laugh even more. He successfully pushed Daesung away from Dong Wook.

 

 

"Oppa! Are you okay?" TOP asked Dong Wook. His tone is like that of a girl, though his baritone voice did not change into a high pitch one. Dong Wook nodded. The girls are still laughing from the little show that the boys put.

 

 

 

---o---

 

 

 

The group continued their own activities earlier after they sang Daesung a happy birthday.  They gathered on the table and having some small chats. "Should we have a dare game?" Seungri asked all of a sudden.

 

 

"Shouldn't that be truth or dare?" Han Byul asked, pausing from talking to the other girls.

 

 

"Yes, but we'll turn everything into dares to make it more exciting." he answered. "It's a Dare or Dare game."

 

 

 

 

 

And so, the game started. The first person to be pointed by the bottle was Bom. And since they don't have a choice but to oblige on the dare, she ended up giving a to TOP which earned some teasing from their friends. TOP was next and Bom was the one to give him a dare. She told him to Daesung's navel which earned a protest from TOP.

 

 

"Babe, come on! It's so gay!" TOP exclaimed, his baritone voice reaching it's highest. "I'll yours instead." he beamed, earning a roll of eyes from his friends.

 

 

"Get a room." Seungri said and pretended to puke.

 

 

"Tabi, it's a dare." Bom said in a serious tone, though she failed, trying hard to stifle her laughter.

 

 

"Babe, I'll do anything, but not that." TOP said.

 

 

"Choi Seunghyun." Bom said. TOP pouted, knowing that he can't do anything that would change Bom's decision. So he sighed in defeat and did his dare.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Han Byul was next, and TOP told to her to do a y dance to Dong Wook (His way of getting back at him since he was the one who told Bom to do a to him).

 

 

"Why you little!" Dong Wook exclaimed.

 

 

"What? That's my dare." TOP said nonchalantly. "Revenge is sweet, my dearest oppa." he added and smirked afterwards.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 And the list goes on with Chaerin who was told to caressed Seungri's chest for one minute, which again, earned protest on both sides, but in the end, did it anyways.  Youngbae was next and since Chaerin is just new to the group, she only told him to remove his shirt which, for the nth time, earned a protest from the other guys, specially TOP. Dara would sometimes look at her phone to check if Minzy would call, but there's none.

 

 

Jiyong's turn came and  Youngbae will be the one to give him the dare. For a moment, they waited for  Youngbae's dare. He then straightened up from his seat and rested his elbow on his knees.

 

 

"For ten seconds. . . . . ."  Youngbae trailed while looking at him. ". . . . . . . . kiss Dara. . . . . . ."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" . . . . .on the lips"

 

 

 

 

 

 

The group turned eerily quiet for a few seconds after hearing  Youngbae's dare.  Then, slowly, their faces plastered  an evil grin to  Youngbae. Seungri and Daesung were trying hard to hide their smiles as well, while Chaerin's expression did not change. She looked at Dara and a small smile escaped on her lips, but she hid it immediately when Dara shifted her gaze to her. Their gazes met and it is visible to Dara that she's asking help from Chaerin, but the latter gave her an apologetic smile. The group's gazes are shifting from  Youngbae to Jiyong to Dara who is visibly blushing after hearing the dare.

 

 

"Seriously?" Jiyong asked.

 

 

"That's my dare."  Youngbae said nonchalantly and looked at Jiyong. "If you can't do it, I'll give you a harder one." he said.

 

 

Bom smiled and looked at  Youngbae. She wiggled up her brow once, telling Taeyang that he likes the idea. "So, Jiyong?" Bom asked, a tint of challenge is on her tone.

 

 

Daesung and the others waited for Jiyong to do what he was told. After a few seconds, Jiyong sighed and stood up making Bom and Han Byul bit their lips and clasps their boyfriends' arm. Everyone's eyes were focused on the lad who is walking towards Dara.

 

Dara, on the other hand, started fidgeting her fingers and biting her lips. Her head is slightly lowered, trying to hide her blushing cheeks from her friends. Her heart started to beat fast and suddenly, she felt hot. She saw feet stopped in front of her. A few seconds more and Jiyong was kneeling in front of her. Dara swallowed the lump on and waited for Jiyong to do the dare but nothing came. She stopped herself from looking up to him because they might think that she is excited for the kiss.

 

 

"Dara." Bom called all of a sudden, making Dara look up across her where Bom is sitting.

 

 

In that same moment when Dara looked up, Jiyong placed her chin between his thumb and pointing finger, and he leaned forward and their lips met. Dara's eyes widen when she felt Jiyong's lips on hers. It was not just a peck, but a full kiss. Their lips remained on each other for ten seconds, before Jiyong pulled away and looked at her for brief moment. Their friends started cheering and whistling after seeing the two kissed. Jiyong then stood up and walked back to where he sat earlier.

 

 

"You really did it, huh?" TOP said and nudged him while smiling widely.

 

 

"Man, that was…. epic!" Seungri exclaimed. Jiyong ignored them and just looked to the girl whom he kissed earlier only to find her sitting stiffly on the sand and blushing hard.

 

 

 

Dara felt like her soul left her body. Her breathing became unsteady as her mind tried to process what just happened. Chaerin noticed it so she placed her hand on Dara's shoulder to calm her down. The group knew that it gave Dara a shock, but they decided to ignore it so that she won’t feel embarrassed. They decided to go on the game and luckily, after a few minutes, Dara relaxed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara! It's your turn! Finally!" Bom exclaimed after the bottle pointed to Dara.

 

 

"Now, what will I ask Dara-noona?" Seungri said while his fingers brushed his chin. His eyes narrowed on the flame in front of them, and his lips are moving from one side to the other. He looks around and his eyes landed on Jiyong. He abruptly stops his hand and his lips formed into an evil smile, remembering something. Turning his gaze to Bom, he wiggled one of his brows to give her some signal. Bom smiled at him and nodded once.

 

 

"Okay, here's my dare." he said and shifted his gaze to Dara. "Noona, I want you to. . . . . . . . ." Dara gulped as she waits for Seungri to finish what he was saying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

". . . . . . . . .kiss Jiyong-hyung's neck." he finished.

 

 

 

 

Everyone was speechless again. Jiyong tilted his head to the side remembering something. Dara was also speechless after hearing Seungri's dare to her. She bit her lower lip as she remembered something familiar with it. Her face then flushed after remembering the time when Jiyong kissed her neck when they were at TOP's house. Her eyes widen and she looked at Seungri.

 

 

Did he saw what Jiyong did? Dara asked herself.

 

 

"Noona?" Seungri asked.

 

 

"Huh?" Dara asked.

 

 

"Your dare." he reminded.

 

 

"Oh." Dara said and she stood up. She walked towards Jiyong and kneeled in front of him. Jiyong just looked at her flushed face. Dara gulped the lump on as she move closer to Jiyong. She stopped and breathed heavily while she closed her eyes for a moment.  When she opened her eyes, she leaned forward fast and kissed Jiyong's neck. She withdrew herself immediately and stood up, turned around and walked to where she's sitting earlier.

 

 

TOP, Dong Wook and  Youngbae chuckled a bit, while Bom and Han Byul giggled. Seungri and Daesung had a stupid smile on their lips while Chaerin is trying to suppress her small smile. Their gazes landed on Jiyong whose expression did not change even for a nanosecond. His friends' tried to hide their smiles but failed completely.

 

 

Finally, Bom wasn't able to control herself. "I love that." she said and they started giggling louder.

 

 

"Are you guys making fun of us?" Jiyong asked, his brow raised. His friends shook their head.

 

 

"No. You two are just way too cute." TOP said, making the others nod.

 

 

"Guys, really, that's unfair." Dara said while pouting to her friends.

 

 

"Oh ho ho ho." Seungri said as he grins widely. "Noona, I wouldn't do that if I were you." he finished and took a quick glance at Jiyong who looked at Dara for a few seconds.

 

 

"Do what?" she asked.

 

 

"Pouting." Bom answered instead and gave her a teasing smile. Her gaze shifted to Jiyong who gulped a lump on his throat and looked away from Dara. Her smile widen after seeing the effect of the kiss to Jiyong.

 

 

"Okay, I think it's time to hit the sheets. We still have a long day tomorrow." Dong Wook said while still wearing that wide grin on his face.

 

 

"Oww. Appa! it's still early!" Daesung complained.

 

 

"Yeah. And besides, we're just starting to have fun." Seungri added.

 

 

"It's already 2am." Youngbae informed him. "Unless you wan to start your birthday so late." he finished.

 

 

Daesung made a sad face, but then he smiled. "Okay! Let's wake up tomorrow at five!" he exclaimed and threw a punch on the air.

 

 

"WHAT?!" they all shouted.

 

 

"You don't want to see the sunrise?" he asked. Dara's head snap to him immediately.

 

 

"I do!" Dara exclaimed immediately while raising her hand, making her friends look at her, amused.

 

 

"Okay, I'm in too." Chaerin informed them.

 

 

"Me too!" Han Byul and Bom agreed at the same time.

 

 

The boys couldn't do anything about it and so, they have no choice but to agree.

 

 

They all stood up and began cleaning the bottles and cans of beers, and the snacks. All of them proceeded inside the house and bid goodnight to each other.

 

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

QUESTION:

Did this chapter made you giddy? (=*u*=)

ANSWER ME in the comment box! kekeke

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Okay! This should be updated tomorrow but I can't wait to see your reactions about this chapter so I updated it already. kekekeke So, how do you like the Dare or Dare game? kekeke

 

COMMENT. COMMENT. and COMMENT! I want to see your comments lol :D

 

If you have twitter, follow me! I'm posting a tweet every time I update a chapter ;D @MsJiDee1812

 

Hengsho till the end!! (=*u*=)

 

*bows*

*waves*

- MsGeeDee