Chapter Twelve

Exo(ani)mal - Rewriting/Checking!

"Oh, there was this little girl playing with my mane"

"Yeah I saw, that was Jessica, she's very well mannered, get's it from her father, you'll get along with her"

"Mhm, she said that she liked me, so I will keep the plait in my hair just for her" Lay smiled widely at Xiumin who was smiling back.

"You'll like it here Lay, I promise"

...............................…..….............................................

"Oh my god! We are so late!" Himchan and Yongguk were making their way out of school as quickly as possible.

"I totally forgot that we had to stay after school today for detention!"

Last week some students picked a fight with Yongguk and when Himchan tried to stop them, he got caught up in the cross fire. Yongguk wasn't best pleased and he beat up the boys pretty bad.

"I don't know why you got detention, I did all the fighting, you were a victim, you got hit" Yongguk reached out his hand and held onto Himchan's.

"I know but there was no point arguing, everyone that was involved got detention" Himchan looked at Yongguk and smiled.

"Now we should hurry, Zelo will be waiting" After saying this Himchan started to run, pulling Yongguk along with him.

"Hey! Don't run so fast!"

...............................…..….............................................

 Suho sat on the carpet as he watched Jessica and Yoona play with a boy he hadn't seen before. Suho was waiting until the childs parents or carer arrived before leaving with the twins.

Jessica had told him that the boys name was Zelo, and that he doesn't normaly stay this long. Suho guessed this since he was usually the last one to turn up to pick up the girls. He heard the door to the classroom open and in walked two boys who looked like they had been running. He couldn't see who they were since they were at the other end of the class, not facing him.

They walked over to Xiumin and started talking to him.

"Xiumin sorry we are so late, we had a detention that we forgot about, where's Zelo?"

"Playing with Jessica and Yoona over there" Suho saw Xiumin point in his direction, and the two boys started getting closer.

"Zelo, sorry for being late" Zelo stopped playing and turned to the direction that the voice had come from, calling his name. Suho saw the boys eyes light up as he stotted the two older boys, getting up from his place on the floor.

"Channie hyung! Yongguk hyung!" Zelo hugged Himchan's leg before moving on to do the same to Yongguk's.

Suho recognised the two boys, they were Himchan and Yongguk. He had spoken to the two on more then one occasion at school. Suho got up from the floor as well.

"Hello boys, how are you two doing?" Himchan looked up from Zelo towards Suho, face lighting up when he realised who it was.

"Hello sir, we're good, I didn't know you had children" Himchan looked at the two girls sitting on the carpet, pencils in hand, paper in front of them.

"Are Jessica and Yoona your daughters?" Suho turned to look at the girls, while standing next to Himchan.

"Yeah, what about Zelo?" Suho faced Himchan, "You picking him up for someone?"

"Oh no, Zelo is Yongguk's brother" Himchan pointed his thumb at Yongguk who was on his right.

"We live together" Suho gave a nod of agreement.

"Okay I suppose it's time to get going, ready to go Zelo?" Zelo looked up from his position on Yongguk's leg and gave Himchan a thumbs up, smiling widely.

"Good, see you sir!" Himchan waved goodbye to Suho as he and Yongguk walked over to the coat hangers, collecting Zelo's belongings before leaving through the door.

"Daddy?" Suho looked down to see Jessica and Yoona starring up at him.

"What is it?" The two girls looked at each other before looking back at Suho.

"We have a new teacher, he's called Lay" Jessica spoke first.

"He's a horsey, and he's all white, we played with him today" Suho smiled at the two.

"Oh and daddy, Lay is very handsome, you should say hi"

"Where is he?" Suho watched as both Jessica and Yoona looked around the classroom, eyebrows slightly furrowed together, in search for their new teacher.

"Over there!" Suho turned around and followed the direction they were pointing in with his eyes. There was a person crouched down in front of lots of drawers, pencils and other bits of stationary around him. He was sorting out the draws.

"Say hi daddy" Jessica and Yoona began pushing Suho towards his direction.

"Okay, okay, I'll say hi, you two need to go get your stuff ready to leave" They both nodded their heads and linked arms before walking to the coat hangers.

Suho walked over to the new teacher, surrounded by lots of different items.

"Hello, I'm Suho, having fun?" The male looked up at Suho and stood up.

"Hello, my name is Lay and I'm the new teachers assistant, uhm I'm sorting out the drawers" Lay brought his hand up to the back of neck.

"But I kinda lost my own pen within them, I can't find it" Lay laughed a little as he brought his hand back down to his side.

"Is it this one?" Suho pointed to Lay's ear. Lay brought his hand up again to the ear that Suho was pointing at, and placed his hand on top of it. He felt his pen behind his ear.

"Ah, It was here all along, thank you" Suho could see that Lay looked a little embarassed by this and began to talk.

"No need to be embarrased, It happens" Suho was smiling at Lay with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Yeah it does"

"So is this your first day?"

"Yeah"

"Enjoying it?"

"Mhm, the children are very nice, Jessica even gave me a plait in my hair" Lay pointed to his hair to show Suho.

"She's yours right?"

"Yes both Jessica and Yoona, they're twins" It went silent between them for a moment before a loud shout was heard.

"Hurry up daddy! We want to go!" Yoona was waving her hand at Suho, telling him to hurry up, Jessica nodding her head in agreement.

"I suppose I should get going then, It was nice meeting you Lay, see you around" Suho smiled once again before walking over to Jessica and Yoona who were waiting for him at the door.

"Bye Suho, bye Jessica, Yoona" Lay waved at the three who were waving back.

"Bye Lay!"

"Bye Bye"

As Lay watched them leave through the door, he couldn't help but feel really happy. Xiumin was right, Lay was liking this job and he had a feeling that he will be liking it a lot more in the future.

...............................…..….............................................

Hello

The next chapter I will focus back on the others so it will be during the club, I hope you like this chapter and please look forward to the next.

I have also created Exo(ani)mal fanart that I will put my pictures of the characters in their half transformationstate. Here's the link if you want to check it out http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/417204/exo-ani-mal-fanart-fanart

Bye Bye

PrettyDeadRose11