Joker891219 and Plans

Without You By My Side

___▌▌Pause the Moments___

 

Twitter January 29th 2013 4.13pm EST

 

@Joker891219 yah, hows everything coming along with work?

@lurveleyy ehh?! waeyo? kaenchana......

@Joker891219 ani...i was just wondering...you're getting enough sleep rite?

@lurveleyy 하하하하하하 wae? worried about me? ^.^ (A/T: haha x3)

@Joker891219 ...아니... (A/T: no...[romanization is ANI])

@lurveleyy don't lie! i can see right through you!

@Joker891219 야 !!!!!!!! (A/T: yaaaa! [invisible 'h'])

@lurveleyy arasso! no need to get stubborn on me! I've been talking to you for almost 2 years, i think i know you well enough!

@Joker891219 ㅋ.ㅋ 

@lurveleyy 오! your korean is getting better?!?? (A/T: O! [invisible 'h'])

@Joker891219 im still learning!

@lurveleyy 진짜?! don't lie! (A/T: really?! [romanization: jinjja])

@Joker891219 compared to YOUR korean, mine doesn't count as ANY! 

@lurveleyy that means your good!

@Joker891219 아니 ^.^

@lurveleyy YOU'RE LYING AGAIN!

@Joker891219 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~

 

Twitter March 9th 2013 5.15pm EST

 

@lurveleyy 야~ do you know I'm going to go to america soon?

@Joker891219 전밀?! (A/T: another version of 'really'?! [romanization: cheonmal])

@lurveleyy OF COURSE~ i don't lie~ 

@Joker891219....concert?

@lurveleyy 마다 ! (A/T: yup! [romanization: mada])

@Joker891219 I'M GOING TO GO SEE YOU!

@lurveleyy...you were thinking of NOT seeing me?!

 

All the time, everyday, I just wished that the time when we were laughing together, would just stay that way.

If I had Hermione's Time Turner, I would turn it every day back to the same time when we would be talking with each other, cracking jokes and making each other laugh.

Whenever I laughed, my dorm mates always looked at me as if I was crazy.

Before I met you, I would've minded. I would've done everything I could to show that I wans't crazy. But since I met you, I just wanted to keep you a secret. I didn't want anyone else to have you.

I'm selfish.

Everyone is.

 

Because I know that I will never be able to have you as a person, so that's why I'm keeping you as "Joker891219" not as "Yong Jun Hyung, rapper for B2ST". 

Sometimes, when I lie in bed, thinking to myself about the day and its highlights, my thoughts always drift back to you. Your humor, your understanding and your caring. Nothing and no one can beat you in that.

I just wish that if you weren't an idol and you lived in my area, would I let you slip past me? Would I be able to see you more than your fans see you now as the rapper of B2ST? 

Sometimes, I really want to ask you, "What if you weren't the rapper of B2ST?" But everytime I'm just about to type in the question, something holds me back. Something that tells me that I don't want to know the answer. I don't want to. So I never asked. 

 

Do you...ever wonder about me? About who I am outside of cyberworld? Outside of Twitter?

And if we really meet, would we be as friendly as we are now on Twitter or...will we be awkward?