sweet love

butterscotch love

 

It was a beautiful saturday. The sun was shining and the tempature wasn't too hot. There was a little wind flowing through tao's hair and he looked at the tree's. spring has began and the empty branches were getting their life back. A smile curled on his face as he saw little burds giving food to their little children. He loved the spring, a season full of life and birth. You could say it is a season of being reborn. Everything that had been asleep or didn't exsist is  born or reborn in this season.

For tao it was also the season of love. The season where he met that special person. 3years agoo to be exact at an little bread shop in gwangju. He had just moved from china to korea as he finished his major in korean. He had beed busy moving his stuff for weeks and decided it was time to see korea. He jumped into a random train and as result 3 hours later he stood on one of the biggest bus stations of korea.

 

That whole morning he had been roaming around. Looking at numerous art galleries. He felt the 'being hungry' feeling comimg up and went at the little breadshop he saw. As he opened the door he heard an angry deep voice  " cǎonímǎ". Tao froze as he heard the chinese translation of ' your mom' he went intoo the shop as he wanted to see the boy's face. The old-fashioned wooden door ringed As he closed the door and the guy behind the counter looked up. His facial features changed immediatly and a smile appeared on his kinda handsome face.

 

"can i help you,mister" tao couldn't help it but to  smile too.  he held his chin as he scanned the counter full of delicious looking cookies tarts and all sort of breads. His gaze was held by a cupcake formed bread. With wite suger on it. And plastered with something that looked like peanut butter. He formed a little o with his mouth and before he wanted to say something the tall guy behind the countered appeared at the other side of the glass and Their gazes met. Tao's cheeks god a red shade as result from the staring contest. He broke the contact nervously as the other smirked. The tall guy took the little bread and put it on a small green plate

 

"one butterscotch suprise cake, here you go" tao nodded took the plate with both hands and his lips as he saw how delicious it looked . Sudddnly he felt warm flesh. the opposite from what a plate should feel like. His eyes wonders from the cake to where his fingers were and saw. A little high sound escaped his mouth as he saw that he was holding the other guy's hand. He couldn't dare looking in the other's eyes and walked fastly to the empty seat next to the window. He sighed heavily as he looked outside the windown. He just couldn't understand why he was such a coward. After his little panick moment lowered he started to eat his little sweet. He broke a piece of it and it was like he had heaven his mouth. The sort of peanutbutter melted in his mouth and the cake substance was as soft as feathers he moaned loudly with his eyes shot not paying attention to what happened infront of him.

 

" you like it do you..." tao's eyes shut open and saw the boy sitting on a chair with his hands and chin leaning on the chairback. He nodded enthousiastly while munching on the last piece.

 

 "i'm wufan but call me kris. What's your name" and he stick his hand forward the shy boy grabbed his hands and shook it

 

"tao ...just tao" he said in chinese

 

The boy kris looked suprised and sat straight."woow. You're chinese too...wait did you hear me..."

 

"the cǎonímǎ you mean..." he whispered and looking if nobody was around.  they both laughed at the stupid action. 

 

The rest of the day tao stayed in the store talking with kris. about his new life in korea the old one in china and about kris doing pilot training.

 

 Before heading back to seoul they trated phone numbers and adress and actually everything to stay in contact. Tao would never know that day how much his life would change after that strange meeting.

 

 

 

~

 

Tao opened the door of his house softly because he knew kris was still sleeping. It was 5 pm but as pilot you had to sleep out all those jetlags.  he put his stuff on the table and opened the curtain letting the last sunrays inside of the house. He stared at all the people on the streets.everybody in a hurry like they've got something big to loose. Why couldn't they just enjoy the warmth of this day tao thought. Why couldn't they realize how good life is. It hit the latter that he was smiling uncontrollable. He couldn't help it because, at this  moment he felt like he was the king of the world. It was all because of kris.

 

 The man who he had developed feelings for in the in the course of time after endless calling.

 

The man who had accept his feelings and loved him back and went to seoul for him.

 

The man who he lived together with.

 

The man who dissapeared every week for in total 4 days for his work.

 

Tao slowely leaned with his forehead on the glass. He sighed and asked himself what to do now. He didn't wanted to wake kris as he needed his sleep. But secretly it was all what he wanted to do. To lay next to him wake him up and just cuddle with him. He needed his love badly. He needed to hear his voice.

 

The sun shone weaker and weaker and it started to get dark but tao was still looking outside. Thinking. Thinking about one thing. Kris.  he sighed deeply what formed a haze on the window. It was already spring but at night it could be seriously cold. He drew a heart in the haze and smiled as he saw and a well-known reflection in the window. He felt those familiar long arms wrapping around his waist and a dangerous but perfect chin in the crook of his neck.

 

"i missed u" kris whispered dangerously causing tao goosebumps all over his body. Tao held the others clapsed hands and brought it to his mouth

 

 "me too wufan....me too" and he kissed  each finger.

 

Kris turned the other boy and supported his lower back "you know... You are the only one in this whole world except for my parents who calls me wufan"

 

Tao smirked at the older's boy cutness"because i'm special...." tao released himself from the other's grip

 

"where is my butterscotch....?" kris crossed his arms and looked judging at the guy with black hair.

 

"i'm finally in this country and you are thinking of that stupid butterscotch" tao laughed and pinched the longers guys cheeck.

 

" no need to be jealous... You and the buttetscotch are on a whole other level "

Kriss rolled his eyes and went to his hand luggage. He pulled out a little white box with a green ribbon on it and golden letter's saying 'le peu d'amour'  tao inspected the package good. Kris brought from every country a sweet filled with butterscotch and this time he went to paris. He knew it was the coumtry of pastries and special cooking so he couldn't wait putting it in his mouth.

He took the end of the ribbon on pulled it loose.  the fascinated kris looked at the boy who was carfully opening the box And taking a piece of the little with orange-brown filling cake in his mouth. His eyes closed in  pleasement showing how much he liked it. It remembered kris the first time he met tao. He was just like a little kid tasting a sweet for the first time. Kris chuckled and hugged the boy again

 

"why don't you let me taste that too...." he said with an smirk

 

He took the chin of tao and kissed the latter. He nibbled on his lip asking for entrance. And soon enough their tongue's were in a battle tasting the sweet flavour not of the butterscotch but tao himself.

 

Tao felt his stomach tumbling. what that boy could do in not even seconds. He felt all high and couldn't think of anything else. He missed that boy so freaking much.

 

He held himself on the collar of kris as their kisses turned intoo a naughty make out session. They slowly broke from the kiss not wanting to part but still have to because the lack of air. Their forehead brushed aigainst eachother and a smile appeared on tao's face. "i missed you my butterscotch....please  take me with you next time"  and he caressed the beautiful face of his lover. Looking in his eyes made him realize how lucky he was.  it was like  spring was his season. The season of warmth and cold. The season he realized what life had brought him. The season of being reborn.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 


 

sorry for the long waiting :( university life is killing me o well i hope you liked it 

 

 

 

saaaaaaraaaanghaeeee