Ha Neul

The Real Deal

MinJ


I finally stopped, breathless. Waiting for the light to turn green, I constantly paced back and forth along the sidewalk.

For once, Elle wasn't lying... I couldn't believe it.

I shook my head furiously. "That girl clearly has issues. Besides, I bet she didn't even know Yang Yoseob was even there!" My mind wandered off again...he's pretty cute...

"Ewwww no!" I shouted and flew across the street when the light turned green. Pushing open the door to SM headquarters, I ran headfirst into some guy.

"Aish, watch it!" I rolled my eyes and shoved ahead. 

"YAH!" The rude person called after me.

I ignored him. Why would I acknowledge him if he almost knocked the breath out of me? Why, I wouldn't even be able to dance anymore if he somehow accidentally broke my leg. Sheesh…I’m about to debut soon…

Quickly heading to the locker rooms, I snatched a loose t-shirt and basketball shorts from my locker. I quietly looked around me and stripped down to my underwear.

"YAH, I WANT AN APOLOGY!" 

I screamed and quickly tossed my t-shirt over my head. “WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!?! THIS IS THE GIRLS’ LOCKER ROOM!"

The voice grew nearer. "I'm not someone who would take a response like that lightly." 

"I'm friggin changing, come again when I'm dressed." I hissed, slipping into my shorts.

"No, Kahi, I need to talk to you." he suddenly appeared in front of me. He paused and blinked.

I froze.

"You're not Kahi."

I pushed him away from me as hard as I could. "YAH, shouldn't you be looking at Pledis instead of SM?" I glanced at my phone's time. "Great, now I'm late for training." 

He grabbed my wrist. "She said she was coming here today to meet a choreographer." he growled, staring at me. He looked me up and down. "Since you're still a trainee, I'll tell you the truth. I'm looking for my ex-girlfriend. Please help me."

Sighing and rolling my eyes, I shook him off with one shrug. "Get lost. Lee Ki Kwang." I turned around and stomped my way to dance training.


Third character revealed ^.^

Sorry for late updates, I've been busy D: 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! :D