.

Choi Siwon is The Dream

Here’s Kyuhyun now, on a plane, on his way to Seoul. He actually studies in The Institute of Technology in Tokyo, but he’s rushing back to his home town because of one reason… He wants to meet his dream.

Flashback
“You are totally crazy Kyu!” Sungmin, Kyuhyun’s roommate, exclaimed when the latter told him he would be going back to Seoul.

“Yes. I’m more than crazy, hyung” Kyuhyun closed his eyes and smiled widely.

“Oh my God! Which spell has he put you under? You never even met this guy before. Why do you admire him this much?” Sungmin ruffled his hair in frustration.

“You will never know, hyung. You wouldn’t know how it feels like. I’m already happy when I only hear his name” Kyuhyun stood up, spread his arms like an eagle, then he started running around the room.

Sungmin just shook his head. He didn’t know what to do with his stubborn roommate who had already fallen too deep for Choi Siwon’s charm.

“But Kyunnie, how about our examination? It will be held in two weeks. Can’t you wait for his next fan signing?” Sungmin tried to convince Kyuhyun.

“No, hyung. This is my chance. I can’t wait anymore. I won’t be able to take it if I have to wait any longer. When I see his face, it feels like my heart moves to another part of my body” Kyuhyun argued.

“Fine. Just do what you think it’s the best for you, Kyu. But don’t forget about the exam. You must be back before it” Sungmin gave up. He already tried his best to convince this stubborn guy but to no avail.

End flashback

***

Kyuhyun fell deeply in love with Choi Siwon. An actor, who is not only famous in Korea, but also all around the world. There’s no way Kyuhyun would pass his day without having Siwon in his thoughts. He always has a way to admire Siwon. He can’t survive his day without watching some video about him that he has plenty of on his computer. He will do anything to be updated about Siwon’s new activities, Siwon’s new looks, Siwon’s movie or drama, Siwon’s new interview… simply everything that’s related to Choi Siwon. The said actor is everything. Even in his dream, Choi Siwon always makes an appearance.

And now, Kyuhyun wants to go to Choi Siwon’s fan signing that will be held in two days. It’s not too hard for Kyuhyun to reach Seoul, since he used to live there with his family, but because he has to study in Tokyo, he moved to live in Japan, and he doesn’t go back to Seoul that often. He already told his parents that he will be coming for a few days, and of course they were so happy since it has been a while since he last visited them.

“A fan? A stalker? A secret admire?”

***

Kyuhyun’s POV

Choi Siwon. He is haunting me recently. Ah no, not just in the past few weeks, actually he has already been haunting me for the past year. I don’t know when I started to admire this guy, but there’s no day without Choi Siwon. The more I know about him, the more I want to know him.

I want to know every little thing about him. I think I’m insane and out of my mind because I left my realistic side. I always use my logic in everything, but when it comes to Choi siwon, it’s useless.

Why do I admire him?

His face...

His face is perfect. His beautiful dark orbs with his expressive eyebrows, his pointed nose… Don’t forget about the two holes in his cheeks, his cute dimples… His y lips who just talk about good things, his beautiful smile that will make everyone unable to avert his gaze away from him, and his derp expression… Oh God, I can’t stand it. I like him too much. No... I love him.

His Sculpture body...

He has chocolate abs, his body is perfect. He has the body that every man wants to have, including me.

No surprise at all that he has such an amazing body since he loves going to the gym and work out, although he has a busy schedule. What? You want to know how do I know he loves to work out? Hey, of course I know. He loves to tweet about every little thing he does on his twitter, and some of his celebrity friends also tweet about him when they work out together. I know about this from his fandom. I follow almost all of his fandoms... Don’t blame me, I already admit it that I’m crazy, right?

He is rich but humble...

He is absolutely rich, totally rich, so rich, and very rich.  But he never talks about it on purpose. He will try to avoid questions about this topic, but his friends will talk about it on some interviews, and he will just lower his head and sits uncomfortably. But in fact, he is rich. He doesn’t need to work hard on his celebrity job because he can have whatever he wants. However, he still works hard on his own. I didn’t love him because he is rich, but I love him because he is humble and he doesn’t show off about what his parents have.

His kind heart...

He is so kind to people around him. He is a caring person, he ... he’s just indescribable. I can’t describe him in words. If you can see what’s deep in my heart and touch it, maybe you can know how amazing he is and then you can feel it all over your body.

Oh my God, I think I’m really, really crazy right now. I can’t stop thinking about him. The more I know about him, I fall for him over and over again.

***

Kyuhyun just landed at Incheon Airport. After he gets his luggage, he sits on a bench and waits for his parents who will pick him up. He sits beside someone who looks like a backpacker. Kyuhyun takes a glance and notices that guy.

Wearing sunglasses and a hat when it’s summer, is a common thing. But what the heck with that scarf and that thick jacket? Doesn’t he feel hot in that? Ah, why do I care? It’s not my business, right?’ Kyuhyun shakes his head.

The ‘Hot’ guy turns his head to look at Kyuhyun when he felt the latter watching him. He sighs.

“Have you ever run away from home?” Kyuhyun turns his head right and left.

“Are you talking to me?” Kyuhyun points to himself and the ‘hot’ guy nods.

“No, I haven’t. But I did sneak out from my house because my mom didn’t allow me to go to the game center” Kyuhyun intently looks at the guy who’s still lowering his head.

“What about running away from your problems?” asked the ‘hot’ guy again without looking at Kyuhyun.

“Why are you asking me about that, even though we don’t know each other yet?” Kyuhyun frowns.

“Can you just answer my question, please?” The guy looks at Kyuhyun in the eyes with a sad look.

‘He is so beautiful. Is he an angel?’ He thought.

‘Why do I feel very familiar with his voice? And his dark orbs. I think I already saw such beautiful dark orbs like his before, but when? Where?’ Kyuhyun gets confused and tries to remember, but he can’t.

“O-Okay. Well, I never did that, although I really wanted to. Because I think if we run away from our problems and don’t solve them, it will only get bigger and bigger or maybe it will turn worst. It’s useless when we run away from our problems because it will create another problem for us. So we just have to face it and solve it as fast as we can”

“What about running away from your duty? When you can’t stand it anymore, when you feel like giving up and leaving everything that you got so far from your hard work?” The guy asked Kyuhyun again.

“No. I will never do that, because we must hold on to what we got from our hard work, and we can’t just give up when we feel tired and sick because of it. Just go on and try to find a new spirit for it. If it’s from our hard work, it will be precious for our life” Kyuhyun covers his mouth with his hand, shocked about his own words, and kind of confused.

 ‘Where did I find these words? How can I be this mature? Why am I trying to comfort this unknown guy? But I feel like I already know him for so long. He looks like he lost his spirit in his life’ Kyuhyun thought.

The ‘hot’ guy just nods and smiles at Kyuhyun.

‘He is amazing, mature, cute and ... beautiful. How can it be that there’s someone as perfect as he is’ The ‘hot’ guy thought as he stares at Kyuhyun.

“I think I must go now. My parents are already in the airport parking lot. Bye, Mr.Runaway” Kyuhyun smiles and bows.

‘Why do I feel like I know him from somewhere?’ Kyuhyun turns his body and walks away.

***

“Beautiful angel...” He whispers before his phone rings...

 “Hello, hyung”

> Yaaaah! Choi Siwon... Where are you?  < shouts someone over the phone.

“Me? I’m at the airport. Can you pick me up, hyung?” Siwon asks.

> What the hell are you doing there? Okay, don’t move anywhere and wait for me <

“Okay. Thank you, Heechul hyung” Siwon smiles widely.

‘This is for the best. I shouldn’t run away and leave everything... I wish I will meet again with that beautiful angel’

***

It’s almost midnight but Kyuhyun still can’t close his eyes. He still remembers about the ‘runaway’ guy. He’s confused why that guy asked him about the running away thing while they didn’t even know each other. Kyuhyun doesn’t know his name and he couldn’t really see his face clearly because of the hat, sunglasses and that weird scarf. Kyuhyun is curious about that guy. He feels familiar with him.

“Aiisshh!” Kyuhyun ruffles his hair in frustration.

“Forget it, Cho Kyuhyun. Just focus on Choi Siwon’s fan signing tomorrow. Yes, that’s right. Choi Siwon, wait for me. I’ll come to you with all of my heart” Kyuhyun talks to himself and blushes because of his own words.

Oh, Choi Siwon... What are doing to him?

***

Choi Siwon lies on his back and stares at the ceiling. He can’t stop thinking about the beautiful guy he met at the airport. The beautiful face and the sweet voice that made him realize running away is useless. Siwon is really thankful to him, and he really wants to meet him again.

‘When will I meet him again? Why does his face keep haunting me for the past few hours? He is so amazing and beautiful’ He touches his chest… his heart beats so fast.

Love at first sight?

***

“Oh my God, it’s so crowded. There are so many people here” Kyuhyun sighs.

He’s already in front of the building where Choi Siwon is holding his fan signing. He didn’t know Siwon was this famous, and he feels a little embarrassed because he didn’t bring anything since almost everyone there brought presents for Siwon. ‘Ah, how can I be this stupid? I forgot to bring a present for him. Stupid’ Kyuhyun covers his face.

He walks in to the building and stands in the line. He should wait because there are so many people there, and Choi Siwon will have to sign for them one by one.

“I think it will take a bit longer for my turn. Patience, Kyu” He’s comforting himself.

***

‘Siwon, focus. Stop thinking about him. You are working now’ Siwon shakes his head and forces himself to smile.

His hands feel like they will have cramps soon. He already signed for so many people with various requests, but he doesn’t want to disappoint his fans. That’s why he will bear it till the end of the line. He also received so many presents from his fans and he always shows his dimpled smile during his fan signing. Suddenly, he catches someone who has never left his mind since yesterday.

‘Isn’t he that the beautiful angel from the airport? What should I do now? Oh my God, he is one of my fans. Oh my God. Oh my God. I must sign as fast as possible so it will be his turn. Thanks God’

This is their path....

***

Two more people until my turn. My heart, please calm down. I don’t want to die in front of him. I don’t have a present for him yet, and I still want to see his face. Why is my heart beating so fast? Finally, I can see him directly. Can I touch his face? His dimples? Cho Kyuhyun, what are you thinking about! You’ll get slapped and punched by his scary fans’ Kyuhyun shakes his head.

“Excuse me. Where do I need to sign? And what should I write for you?” Kyuhyun freezes. He looks at Siwon in the eyes and he’s soon drowned into those dark orbs.

“Excuse me, hello? Do you have any request?” Siwon waves his hand in front of Kyuhyun’s face. Siwon has advantage for being an actor, he can manage his face which totally different with his messy crazy heartbeat.

“Ahh-aah.. I-I’m s-sorry. Can you write ‘for my lovely Kyuhyun’?” Kyuhyun blushes and he regrets what he said right away, but it’s too late. Siwon is already writing it.

“Here, thank you. By the way, what’s your name?” Siwon asks.

‘Damn. What should I say?’ Kyuhyun lowers his head.

“It’s Kyuhyun. My n-name is K-kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun stammers.

“Kyu--“

“I’m sorry. I don’t mean to trick you, but I’m a big fan of yours. I can’t spend my day without watching you on my computer or reading an article about you. Ooops!” Kyuhyun’s blabbing cuts off what Siwon wanted to say. ‘You talk too much, Kyu’ Kyuhyun covers his mouth and hits it.

‘Cute’ Siwon chuckles.

“I’m sorry. I’ll take my leave now” Kyuhyun wants to go but....

“Who says you can go? Please take a seat beside me” Siwon grabs Kyuhyun’s hand and whispers in his ear.

“Okay. W—WHAT?” Kyuhyun is shocked.

“Come here and sit down please” Siwon forces him to sit.

When the fans saw Kyuhyun sits beside Siwon, the room becomes chaos, while Kyuhyun only lowers his head, not daring to look at Siwon’s other fans. He’s too afraid, but he is happy.

‘I won’t let you go, Kyuhyun-sshi. You already made me crazy and falling for you’ Siwon glances at Kyuhyun who is busy with his own thoughts.

***

Finally, the show is over and Siwon doesn’t have any schedule after.

“Yah! Choi Siwon! Now what will you do with this cute guy?” Heechul asks Siwon while Kyuhyun is blushing.

“Hyung, can you go back to the apartment by yourself? I have something to do” Siwon smiles at the unpleasant Heechul.

“Fine. Just do your best... And you, cute guy, you owe me big time” Heechul winks and leaves the two.

Silent...

“Ehmm Choi Siwon-sshi, why didn’t you let me go? What if the paparazzi catch us? It will be bad for your career” Kyuhyun breaks the silent as he’s confused about Siwon’s behavior.

“Then let them catch us” Siwon smiles.

‘I think I’ll die now. Oh my God, I can’t stand it’ Kyuhyun feels his legs becoming weak when he sees Siwon’s smiling for no one but him.

“Where are we going?” Kyuhyun is confused and he feels nervous.

“I don’t know. But as long as I’m with you, it will be fun” Siwon chuckles when Kyuhyun blushes.

‘So beautiful... I’m in love, God’ Siwon screams in his mind.

***

“Okay, Kyuhyun-sshi. Thanks for tonight. I’m sorry if I forced you to accompany me” Siwon smiles sincerely.

“O-oh. I’m the one who should thank you, Siwon-sshi. Thank you so much” Kyuhyun bows.

“No. I should say thanks to you, because I’m the one who forced you to go with me” Siwon argues.

“Without you forcing me to go with you, I sincerely would’ve come with you. Hehehe” Kyuhyun lowers his head to hide his pink cheeks.

“Okay. I’m leaving now” Siwon waves his hand but he looks like he doesn’t want to leave so soon.

“By the way Kyuhyun-sshi, can we meet again tomorrow? But I can’t pick you up. Can we meet at the cafe near the shooting location?” Siwon carefully asks Kyuhyun.

“Uhh-uuh… Sorry?” Kyuhyun doesn’t believe what he just heard.

“Can we meet again, Kyuhyun-sshi?”

“O-ooh. I think we can. Where?” Kyuhyun really wants to jump and scream out loud because his happy feelings are about to explode.

“I’ll text to you the address later. But....” Siwon massages his temples.

“....” Kyuhyun doesn’t know what Siwon is trying to say.

“But.. I don’t have your phone number”

‘Now, come again? Is he asking for my phone number? Oh my God. You love me very much, don’t you?’

“O-okay.”

After they exchange their phone numbers, Siwon leaves Kyuhyun in front of his house. The actor smiles widely, while Kyuhyun runs to his room and immediately starts jumping and running around his room. He can’t hold it anymore. He is too happy. His dream… His dream is Choi Siwon, right? And now, Choi Siwon asked him to meet again, they even exchanged phone numbers.

 ‘I hope we will meet, again. Ahh.. What dream did I have last night? If this is a part of it, don’t let me wake up, God. This is so wonderful’ Kyuhyun smiles widely and covered his face that’s blushing crazily.

***

“Aaarggh. This is the most comfortable, the most beautiful, and the sweetest sleep that I’ve ever had in my life” Kyuhyun smiles and stands up in front of the mirror.

“Hey, you! Yes, you. You should look perfect in front of Choi Siwon. You’re so lucky, Cho Kyuhyun. What kind of kindness you did in your past life that you deserve this luck” Kyuhyun talks to himself, but his phone beeps and so he makes his way to the bed side table.

From: Amazing Siwon

Good Morning Beautiful Kyuhyun. We meet at lunch okay? How if we meet in front of the building where my fan signing was held yesterday? See you later ^^

Kyuhyun smiles before kissing his phone screen. He is too happy, although he also feels so nervous.

To: Amazing Siwon

Okay. I hope I’m not troubling you. See you ^^

From: Amazing Siwon

Hehehe. No, you’re not. I’m happy we will meet again.

‘I think I’ll go crazier than before because of this guy. Oh my God. I don’t know. My heart feels like it will explode soon. I’m suffocating.’

***

Kyuhyun looks at his wristwatch. He is almost late as he’s still on his way. He hopes Siwon will wait for him.

‘Ahh. Finally, I’m here.’ Kyuhyun gets off from the cab and walks to the building. He smiles widely, when he sees Siwon’s back who’s chatting with his manager. He walks closer but suddenly he hears what they’re talking about. ‘They talk about me?’ Kyuhyun freezes.

“So, you like him, right?” Kyuhyun hears Heechul asking Siwon with a teasing tone.

“Hyung, he is just my fan. I want to treat him well today. Actually, I don’t like him. But.. ” Kyuhyun runs when he hears Siwon’s answer to Heechul.

‘What? So he just treats me as a fan? He doesn’t even like me. Right, Kyuhyun. Why are you wishing so much from a famous actor like him? It’s impossible for him to like you’

Kyuhyun can’t take it anymore. He holds his tears which are already filling his eyes. He should leave the place before his heart gets even more broken because of his stupid dream.

***

“Hyung, he is just my fan. I want to treat him well today. Actually I don’t like him, but I love him hyung. I loved him at first sight” Siwon knows his manager is only teasing him.

Heechul chuckles. He never sees Siwon this happy for the past year. Heechul turns his head behind him and Siwon, and he catches Kyuhyun’s back walking the opposite way from them.

“Siwon-ah. Isn’t that Kyuhyun? Why didn’t he walk toward us?”

***

“Damn it! Damn it! Damn It!”

Kyuhyun covers his face and wipes away his tears harshly. He stops a cab and gets in fast. Suddenly, his eyes catch Siwon knocking on the cab’s window. Kyuhyun can’t hear what he’s saying but he knows that the latter is calling his name.

Kyuhyun’s mood is already bad. He doesn’t know why he is so angry when he heard that Siwon thinks of him only as a fan. He feels upset because he still remembers how they spent their time together last night. He can’t deny that he fell for Choi Siwon (again).

Flashback

Kyuhyun’s eyes stuck on Siwon who stood on the small stage in front of the cafe. Siwon would sing in front of everyone because people recognized him and insisted on him to sing in front of them. Kyuhyun was so nervous because he was afraid they would misunderstand the relationship between him and Siwon. He didn’t want the latter to get into trouble just because of him, but he was also so happy because he would get to hear Siwon singing live. He felt so lucky. It felt like a dream, the best dream for Cho Kyuhyun.

“This song is for someone who resisted coming with me tonight. I really want to thank him” Siwon smiled and locked his gaze with Kyuhyun’s.

Kyuhyun was so shocked and suddenly felt so nervous. ‘The song is for me. right? I’m the one who’s accompanying him tonight, aren’t I? Oh my God. My poor weak heart, please don’t beat too fast. I don’t want to die soon. Choi Siwon. Oh God!’ Kyuhyun cupped his own face, which was already blushing heavily when he heard Siwon’s husky voice starting to sing.

 

I’m in love (Ra.D/Nichkhun)

 

Actually after our first meeting
Saying I like you
Isn’t something easy for me

 

If I don’t contact you first
I’m afraid of missing you
I type out the text, hesitate a bit, then delete it again


I keep repeating this process over and over

If my love for you gets any deeper
It will only result in getting hurting


My fears are filling my mind
This is the truth

Praying with all my heart, the person I’m yearning for
I believe that person is you

 

Woo… I’m in love
Woo… I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you
The world is so beautiful

 

I thought I’m never gonna fall in love
But I’m in love, cause I wanna love you baby

 

Actually from the first time I met you
Somewhere deep in my heart
You crashed in like a strong wave
You’re the only thing in my mind all day


I can be your good lover
Wanna be your four-leafed clover
It feels like I’ve become the happiest man in the world

Please you gotta believe me


Make you never gonna leave me
I won’t be suspicious, I’ll trust you

Ahhh… I’m in love
Ahhh… I’ll fall in love


Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you
The world is so beautiful

Woo… I’m in love (I’m so deep in love)
Woo… I’ll fall in love


Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you
The world is so beautiful

You are so beautiful

When the song ended, Kyuhyun was sitting still, freezing in his place as he didn’t dare to move his eyes away from Siwon. It felt like a dream for Kyuhyun. He felt thousands of butterflies tickling his whole body. His cheeks were burning and his mind couldn’t function and couldn’t think straight.

He didn’t even realize that Siwon was already in front of him.

“Kyuhyun-sshi, are you alright?” Siwon was waving his hand in front of Kyuhyun’s face as he saw the latter spacing out.

“I’m really going to fall in love with this guy. Oh God” Kyuhyun mumbled to himself and sighed.

“Sorry?”

“Oh-ohh. Yes, I’m alright. I just remembered my scary exam next week” Kyuhyun lied to Siwon and tried to cover up his nervousness. ‘Oh God. Please, take care of my heart. I’m afraid it’ll jump out of my chest’ Kyuhyun touched his chest.

“Oh, really? Oh my God I’m sorry I took your study time, Kyuhyun-sshi” Siwon couldn’t do anything but feeling a bit guilty toward Kyuhyun.

“No, it’s okay. Actually, My College is in Japan.” Kyuhyun didn’t want Siwon feeling guilty because it was his own choice to fly back to Korea. Siwon is the first among all of his reasons.

“But why did you fly back to Korea when you’re having an exam soon?”

“Because I didn’t visit my parents for so long and I wanted to come to your fan signing. I’m a fan of you. You already know that, right?” Kyuhyun answered bluntly and tried to hide his pinkish cheeks.

“I like you already. I regret that I’m late to know you as my fan” Siwon chuckled.

Kyuhyun’s cheeks were blushing even more. He didn’t expect such an answer with the ‘like’ word. ‘He likes me? Does he say it to all of his fans?’ Kyuhyun felt upset all of sudden by his own thought.

“It’s almost midnight. We have to go now. Your parents won’t like me if I take you home late” Siwon said after looking at his wristwatch.

“Okay” Kyuhyun nodded… ‘I hope time will stop here’

Siwon held Kyuhyun’s hand and he seemed unaware of Kyuhyun’s reaction, who was so shocked and felt his cheeks being set on fire.

***

“Kyuhyun-sshi, wait! Where are you going?” Siwon shouts as he sees Kyuhyun getting into the cab.

“Kyuhyun-sshi... Kyuhyun-ssi...” Siwon knocks on the cab’s window although he knows Kyuhyun can’t hear him.

“Aiiisssh!!!”

“Siwon? What happened to Kyuhyun? Why is he leaving without meeting with you first?” Heechul asks Siwon from behind.

“I don’t know, Chullie hyung. I have no idea” Siwon ruffles his hair in frustration.

He feels bad. He feels like Kyuhyun misunderstood something, but he really has no idea what happened because he saw Kyuhyun crying when he got into the cab. He could see Kyuhyun wiping his tears before he closed the cab’s door.

‘Oh my God, Kyuhyun what’s wrong? Did I do something wrong to you?’ Siwon sighs then heads back to his car because he needs to go back to his shooting location.

***

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, wake up! You will be late if you stay on your bed like this. Oh Gosh, you need to go to your class or you’ll miss your first exam!” Sungmin is nagging his roommate who has been lying on his bed lazily for the past few days.

“....”

“Cho Kyuhyun. I don’t know what’s wrong with you, but please listen to me this time. Although you didn’t study last night and the night before, I know you can answer the questions because you’re a genius. You already knew the answers even when first saw the que----.. mmmmppphhh”

Kyuhyun throws his pillow at Sungmin’s face and walks to his bathroom silently, not bothered by his roommate’s protest. He stops in front of the mirror. There are dark circles under his eyes. He looks horrible.

‘Who are you? Ahh, you are Choi Siwon’s fan. The perfect guy who made you become like a ghost. He is just a part of your dream Cho Kyuhyun. You can’t reach him and make him become yours like you want to. Wake up!!! Wake up!!! You should focus on your exam.’

Kyuhyun slaps his own face before washing it. He needs to forget his problem for a while. His exam is more important than that Siwon guy. Kyuhyun clears his throat then...

“CHOI SIWON. I’LL KICK YOU OUT OF MY MIND. I SWEAR I WON’T BOTHER TO KNOW ABOUT YOU AND I WON’T WATCH YOUR DRAMA ANYMORE. I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, CHOI SIWON. AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!” Kyuhyun screams in front of the mirror loudly as he hopes his feelings for Choi Siwon will go away together with the words that he just let out.

Sungmin, who is just about to go to college, is very shocked when he hears Kyuhyun’s screams from their bathroom. He really has no idea what happened with Kyuhyun, because when he came back from Korea, his eyes were puffy red and he stepped into their room without a single word. He didn’t even greet Sungmin until now.

Sungmin, who knows that Kyuhyun has a problem, didn’t try to ask because he knows Kyuhyun will tell him soon. And now, even without Kyuhyun telling him what exactly happened with him, he knows that Choi Siwon is Kyuhyun’s problem.

‘I think I should ask about it later, or I’ll live in this uncomfortable room with a horrible mood of Cho Kyuhyun’ Just thinking about that gives him goosebumps. He should go now, before Kyuhyun gets out from the bathroom.

***

It’s been almost two weeks since the accident. Siwon is frustrated and hopeless. He wants to know what happened between him and Kyuhyun. He wants to know why Kyuhyun just left him without saying anything and why he was crying. Siwon wants to call him or send him a message but he can’t, or he’s afraid. But he can’t live like this. He needs to know what happened and he needs to solve it.

Actually, he needs to meet with Kyuhyun. He has been dying inside because of this matter. One thing that he believes in is that he fell in love with Cho Kyuhyun. Although it didn’t affect his work, he couldn’t help not thinking about him. He can’t even sleep properly.

“HYUNG!” Siwon shouts loudly while trying to find Heechul once he reaches the apartment.

“Oh my God, Mr.Choi. What’s wrong? I’m not deaf” Heechul covers his ears.

“Hyung, please cancel my schedules for this week. We are going to fly to Japan. Please, hyung” Siwon pleads.

“What?! No, I can’t! I already set up your schedules for this month” Heechul refuses immediately.

“Please hyung, only this time. After this I’ll do my work without complains and I won’t trouble you again. Please hyung” Siwon tries his best to convince Heechul.

“Siwon, I know you really want to find Kyuhyun but can it wait a little while longer, because if I change your schedules it will ruin all of your schedules for the whole month not just for this week” Heechul answers softly because he knows how frustrated Siwon has been these days.

“Let it get ruined then. I don’t care, hyung. Please, because it’s about my love-life hyung. I’m dying here. Please hyung , just this one time” Siwon almost cries. He doesn’t know what will happen with him if he can’t make it right.

“Siwon...” Heechul doesn’t know what to say when he sees Siwon’s teary eyes. He just hugs the guy and his back.

***

It’s almost 3am but Kyuhyun still can’t close his eyes. His mind keeps on repeating what happened two weeks ago… Siwon and him. His mind hates it but his heart can’t. He’s so frustrated and he’s so tired of thinking about it. He needs to talk to someone. Then he turns his head to the side. Sungmin.

“Hyung...” Sungmin rubs his sleepy eyes.  Kyuhyun has to wake him up sooo early in the morning.

‘Finally the time has come, but why it’s this early in the morning’ Sungmin thought because he just slept an hour ago since he stayed up studying for his exam for tomorrow –today-.

“Why Kyu? Is something wrong? Want to talk to me?” Sungmin just smiles when he sees Kyuhyun nod.

“Hyung, I, I, I...” Kyuhyun doesn’t know how to start.

“Yes?”

“Hyung, I don’t know how I should start this” Kyuhyun is looking down at the floor while his eyes start to get blurry.

“Is it related to Choi Siwon?” Sungmin asks carefully like he doesn’t want to ruin the ‘talk session’ mood.

Kyuhyun looks up immediately as he hears Siwon’s name and gives Sungmin a ‘how do you know’ look.

“Well, I heard you scream in the bathroom before I went to college” Sungmin explains when he sees the way Kyuhyun confusedly looking at him.

“Oh, I see. Choi Siwon, I hate him, but my heart keeps denying it. Hyung, I can’t live like this. After all he did to me, his face always shows up on my mind. He keeps bothering me, even in my dream. I’m upset hyung, very upset. He made me fly up with my big dream then he let go and made me fall down to the lowest part of the ground. He broke my heart, hyung”

Finally Kyuhyun can say it out loud after almost two weeks. At last he can talk to Sungmin after the silent treatment he has been giving him. Actually, he felt sorry about it, but please blame Choi Siwon for it. The one who made Kyuhyun totally hopeless.

“What is it Kyu? What did he do to you?” Sungmin frowns in confusion.

Then Kyuhyun tells him every single thing that happened between him and Siwon. How Siwon persisted him to stay beside him at the fan signing, how Siwon treated him so well when they were having dinner and also about the song that Siwon sang for him, plus how he asked Kyuhyun to go out again in the next day, and also when they exchanged their phone numbers. Kyuhyun is crying when he tells Sungmin about the talk between Siwon and his manager. When he is done with his story, he sniffs and looks in Sungmin’s eyes, pleading for the feedback.

“Hah, I want to ask you some questions. Can I?” Sungmin tilts his head as Kyuhyun nods immediately.

“So you didn’t eavesdrop on their chat until they finished?”

Kyuhyun just nods while wiping his tears.

“You run away right after you heard the ‘I don’t like him’ word. Am I right?”

Kyuhyun nods again.

“So you didn’t hear the whole chat between them, right?” Sungmin points at Kyuhyun’s face.

But Hyuuuuuuuuung, it hurt you know” Kyuhyun whines.

“Yes I know. But Kyu, from what you told me just now, I think he likes you… Really. Maybe he was playing around with his manager. Plus the song that he sang for you is totally a love song. He even asked to meet you again. He wouldn’t do that if he didn’t like you” Sungmin crosses his arms over his chest.

“Hyung, I heard it clearly. He said that he doesn’t like me” Kyuhyun still argues although he hopes what Sungmin is saying is true.

“Or he loves you, Kyu” Sungmin smiles widely and touches the tip of Kyuhyun’s nose with his index finger.

“Hyuuuung! It’s not funny. You’re hopeless. Just forget it. I want to sleep. Thanks for the hopeless talk” Kyuhyun lies back on his bed and covers all of his body with the blanket.

“Fine, but he loves you Kyu” Sungmin teases Kyuhyun then giggles.

Kyuhyun hears it but he chooses to close his eyes and try hard to sleep.

‘How I hope it’s true, hyung’

***

“How was your exam today?” Sungmin asks before sitting on the chair right in front of Kyuhyun.

“Not bad. You?” Kyuhyun says without looking at Sungmin as he keeps eating his burger.

“Not  bad? I wonder what is in your brain. You always can answer the questions although you don’t study that hard… Unlike me” Sungmin frowns.

Silent.

‘Here you go again, grumpy Kyu... Silent treatment again. What is wrong with me? Did I do something wrong? No I didn’t. The one who’s wrong here is Choi Siwon. If Kyuhyun will treat me like this every day, maybe I’ll hate Choi Siwon as well. Blame him because he played around with the wrong person. But why me? Why me who needs to face this stubborn grumpy guy. Huuh’ Sungmin sighs and massages his temples.

“Kyu, I think you need to clear this thing up with Siwon. You can’t live like this you know. I know you must hate him but you can’t blame him for that since you didn’t hear what exactly they’ve talked about. Maybe it’s just a misunderstanding. Kyu, can you just talk to me? Because, I’m not Siwon. I’m not the one who is in the wrong here... Kyuuuuuuuuu” Sungmin whines. He is just tired because it’s been two weeks since Kyuhyun has been giving him this ‘silent treatment’.

‘If I meet with that Siwon guy, I swear I’ll kick his . I’ve been suffering for two weeks. God please help me’ Sungmin thought.

Actually, Sungmin doesn’t mind with this ‘silent treatment’ as he already got used to it, but it has been two weeks already. Although, Kyuhyun talked to him last night, now he is a moody and Sungmin needs to do something. Kyuhyun really fell in love with that guy, if he didn’t, this problem wouldn’t affect him this much. He is under so much pressure recently, and Sungmin heard Kyuhyun calling Siwon’s name in his sleep. He doesn’t want to see Kyuhyun hurt. He wants to know if Siwon also loves Kyuhyun, then he can help them to clear their problem. But if Siwon doesn’t love Kyuhyun back, he needs to find a way to distract Kyuhyun from his heartbreak.

“Where are you going, Kyu?” He puzzlingly asks when he sees Kyuhyun stand up.

Sungmin can just sigh when Kyuhyun doesn’t bother to answer his simple question. This is even worse than what he expected. Kyuhyun has never gotten this upset over something, but when it comes to Choi Siwon, he becomes like this.

Suddenly, Sungmin hears a phone vibrating near him. It’s not his phone, so when he looks at where Kyuhyun was sitting before, he finds the latter’s phone there, still vibrating.

Bad Jerk calling....

‘Bad Jerk?’ Sungmin frowns.  He’s confused and he wants to pick it up but he’s afraid Kyuhyun will find out. He tries his best to ignore it but that phone seems like it doesn’t want to stop vibrating. After he takes a deep breath, he picks it up.

“Hello?” He says to the person on the phone.

“Who am I? Who are you then?”

“Sorry?” He frowns when he hears the answer from the ‘Bad Jerk’ guy.

“Oh, Siwon-shii. What can I—WHAT? CHOI SIWOOOOON!!!” Sungmin shouts desperately.

***

“Oh, C’mon Kyu. Pick it up!” Siwon is still trying to call Kyuhyun but the owner of the phone seems like ignoring it. Heechul just glares at him but Siwon doesn’t seem to care about his manager who is now bored.

Actually, they are already in Japan. They landed two hours ago but they’re still at the airport. Heechul wants to go to their hotel to rest, but Siwon convinced him that they should find Kyuhyun’s college first even though he has no idea about which one. So here they are in the damn airport – for Heechul- the latter is bored to death while Siwon is so busy calling Kyuhyun who’s not picking up his phone. Heechul can see that Siwon is so desperate now.

‘This is the wrong choice Heechul-ah to come with a person who’s crazy in love. He is even ignoring you. Why you were so weak when you saw his teary eyes? You need to be strong, you’re his manager. Okay, just this one time, I can’t regret what I already did’ Heechul sighs but he averts his gaze to Siwon when he hears someone answered the call.

“HELLO!” Siwon says loudly. He is too happy and he doesn’t care if the people in the airport will recognize him.

“Hello?” As Siwon hears the voice, he knows it’s not Kyuhyun.

“Who are you?” Siwon’s mood already fell down.

“Who am I? Who are you then?” Says the person on the phone.

“I’m Choi Siwon. So Who are you?”

‘Is he Kyuhyun’s Boyfriend? Am I late? God please’ Siwon can’t help but wondering about it since he’s really sure he didn’t call the wrong number.

“Oh Siwon-shii. What can I—WHAT? CHOI SIWOOOOON!!!” Siwon can hear that the guy is so shocked when he hears his name.

“Yes I am. Can I—“ before Siwon can continue his question, Sungmin starts nagging at him.

“Yah!!!! What are you doing to Kyu? Huh? How dare you! I don’t care about your popularity and I’m not afraid of your silly fans. Youuuu! *takes a deep breath* You should clear this problem. Because of you he gives me that damn silent treatment. Because of you he threw his pillow at my face. Because of you, he woke me up soooo early in the morning when my sleeping time is so limited. I miss my cheerful roommate. He even forgot about his game. Choi Siwon, what are you doing to him? I swear I’ll kill you if he doesn’t change back to himself in three days! I’ll come to you Choi Siwon. I swear!” Siwon can guess that the person who just finished his talk with him on the phone is panting now, and he’s too shocked to adsorb what Sungmin was talking about.

“May I know where Kyuhyun is now?” Siwon is so desperate to meet Kyuhyun and solve the problem that he doesn’t know what it is in the first place.

“I won’t tell you. I hate you. You don’t know how miserable I have been for the past two weeks. Oh God, how could you create this man who makes people around him suffer!” Siwon can’t bear it anymore. He needs to know where Kyuhyun is. If he doesn’t want to tell him, he should force him.

“Please tell me where he is. If you tell me I promise you’ll have your cheerful roommate back” Siwon pleads.

“I won’t tell you! It’s final”

“Really? Okay then. I’ll fly back to Korea and you can live with your silent treatment from your moody roommate. You can have the pillow thrown at your face every morning. You can stay up soooo early in the morning every time he wakes you up. Enjoy it!” Siwon smirks evilly and ends the call.

“Siwon, how could you? You can go back to Korea alone and I will head to the hotel. I’m tired Aiiishh” Heechul protests when he heard Siwon will be flying back to Korea. He’s still tired and confused with the phone call. His mind can’t think straight now.

‘Siwon turns crazy and scary when he is in love’ Heechul thought as he smacks the back of Siwon’s head.

“Ouuch! It hurts, hyung! We won’t go back to Korea. He will call me again. Just wait a few minutes” Siwon smiles widely. He knows it will happen.

“I hit you because I want you to wake up. You are out of your mind. What if he doesn’t?” Heechul glares at Siwon.

“He will, trust me. Everyone will be like this if it comes to love. Ahh maybe not everyone because you are an exception. You love yourself more than anyone else. Hehehehe… Ouuch!!” Siwon his nape.

“Yah! I’m your hyung! Watch your words. I love you. You know? I won’t be here if I’m doing this for nothing” Heechul sulks.

‘how can he say that to me? I do love myself, but everyone loves their selves too, right?’

“Oh, I’m sorry hyung. Just kidding, okay?” Siwon pats Heechul’s shoulder.

“Tsk. You are annoying when you are in love” Heechul mumbles.

“I love you too hyung... Assa! See? He’s calling me back, right?” Siwon jumps from his chair when he feels his phone vibrating.

***

“I-I wi—“ Sungmin panics when the call has been cut off by Siwon.

When he thinks about what Siwon just said to him, he gets goosebumps all over his body. He can’t imagine living like this any longer. ‘Maybe helping him isn’t that bad’ Sungmin thought before dialing Siwon’s number to make a deal.

“Fine. I’ll help you”

***

“So, what do you want me to do?” Siwon asks directly when Sungmin said that he’ll help him.

“I will just tell you the name of our college. You should find it by yourself then you have to find Kyuhyun by yourself too, because I still wanna live” Sungmin says, suddenly feeling a bit nervous.

“What? How could you just tell me where is your college?” Siwon massages his temple.

“Fine. If you don’t want me to help you, you can find it by coming to every college in Japan… one by one”

“Fine, fine, fine. Tell me” Siwon gives up. He has to meet Kyuhyun as soon as possible.

“Our college is Tokyo Institute of Technology, and don’t you dare tell Kyuhyun I was the one who told you this” Sungmin warns him.

“Gotta go now. I don’t want Kyuhyun finding out about our conversation. Good Luck!” Then he ends the call.

“So? Where should we go?” Heechul impatiently asks Siwon.

“Tokyo Institute of Technology”

“Sorry?” Heechul frowns.

“Hyung, let’s go. I’ll tell you on the way” Siwon walks without waiting for Heechul’s reaction.

“Aiish This kid!”

.

.

“Hyung, we’ll go to the information desk. Can you ask them about Kyuhyun? You know I can’t speak Japanese, right?” Siwon asks Heechul with his puppy eyes.

“This is my last help for this case Siwon. You need to work hard after this” Heechul smirks as he has something on his mind.

While Heechul asks about Kyuhyun to the staff there, Siwon just waves his hands through the door. There are so many people there and they went crazy when they saw Siwon coming to their college, and now they’re becoming crazier when Siwon smiles at them.

He turns his head to the information desk, noticing no one is there. Then he turns to Heechul who is still talking with the staff in an alien language –Siwon thinks because he can’t speak Japanese-, but he can’t wait any longer. While the staff is talking to Heechul, they don’t notice that Siwon is already sitting on the chair in front of the microphone on the information desk.

‘Be a true man Choi Siwon’ he has to do this for him and Kyuhyun. He will find Kyuhyun soon, right Siwon?

***

In another corner of Tokyo Institute of Technology, there is Kyuhyun who is still daydreaming in his class although his exam has already finished ten minutes ago. He doesn’t realize when Sungmin approaches him and the latter just shakes his head when he sees Kyuhyun spacing out.

“Kyu, this is your phone, right?” Sungmin asks carefully.

‘I hope Siwon can cure his sickness. I don’t know how his obsession toward him grew up to love, but now you are out of your mind by ignoring me. Poor me!’ Sungmin massages his temples as all of a sudden he feels a little bit dizzy.

“Thanks hyung” Kyuhyun takes his phone then he hugs Sungmin.

“Hyung, I can’t hate him. I love him, hyung. Hyung, what s-should I do?” Kyuhyun starts crying while hugging Sungmin.

“Hey, don’t cry. He’ll come if he loves you too, okay? Please don’t be like this Kyu. Where’s my cheerful roommate?” Sungmin Kyuhyun’s back to comfort him.

“Hyung, I didn’t know it will be this painful. He keeps popping out in my mind. When I was answering my exam today, I saw his face on my paper. I think I need to go to psychologist. It’s abnormal” Kyuhyun cries harder and he can’t seem to bear it alone.

“No. It’s normal, Kyu. You’re in love. Everyone experiences it when they are in love. Not only you. Trust me. Be strong. I believe you can go through this. Don’t cry!” Sungmin pulls away from the hug and wipes Kyuhyun’s tears while the latter just nods his head

“ah, ah, ah, check check. Can you hear me everyone in Tokyo Institute of Technology? Okay, I know you can. Ehm, I’m Choi Siwon. I bet you all know me, oh maybe some of you don’t. Okay, it doesn’t matter to me. I have something more important than my damn popularity. I came here to look for someone who always pops up in my mind and my dreams as well. Someone who made me believe that being a Runaway is useless. Someone that made me fall for him at first sight by his angelic face. I really want to meet him, I don’t know what happened between us, but he left me without any words. Kyuhyun-sshi, you hear me, right?” Siwon takes a deep breath.

‘Runaway? What is he talking about? When I – oh My God, that ‘hot’ guy with scarf and thick jacket. Impossible!’ Kyuhyun clamps a hand over his mouth while shaking his head. So that ‘hot’ guy that he met at the airport is Choi Siwon? He feels so stupid because he didn’t recognize him. How did he not know? ‘That’s why I felt so familiar with his voice’.

“Kyuhyun-sshi, thank you. Because of you I have my courage again. It’s because of your words at the airport. You’re my savior, and when I saw you in the line of my fan signing event, you have no idea how happy I felt. Because you kept on showing up in my mind ever since you left me at the airport. Kyuhyun-sshi, what spell did u cast on me? You make me crazy. I don’t know why did you leave me even without saying goodbye to me. I’m sorry if I did something wrong to you. I’m sorry. But Kyuhyun-sshi, I like—no, I don’t like you. I love you Kyuhyun-sshi… At first sight” Siwon covers his mouth with his hand in disbelief. His mind is trying to adsorb what he just said, while Heechul is speechless. Siwon just confessed his love using a microphone, which means everyone in that college heard him. However, Heechul is relieved that Siwon spoke in Korean so no need to worry right now when they are in Japan so not everyone here understand Korean.

.

“Kyu, where are you going?” Sungmin exclaims when he sees Kyuhyun rushing out of the class.

“To clear this thing up” Kyuhyun shouts without turning his head.

Kyuhyun wants to assure what he just heard. He wants to see if it’s really Choi Siwon. He wants to hear those words directly from Siwon. So he suffered for nothing? Just because of a little misunderstanding? ‘stupid!’ Kyuhyun hits his own head while walking as fast as he can.

BRAAK!!!

“K-kyuh— w-what are you doing?“ Siwon is so surprised when he sees Kyuhyun opening the door harshly and tugging at his wrist.

“Excuse us, sir, Heechul-sshi” Kyuhyun bows then he pulls Siwon out of the room.

They walk out of the building in silent as they are too busy with their own thoughts. When they arrive at Kyuhyun’s secret place (favorite place), Kyuhyun sits on the bench and lets out a deep sigh.

Siwon on the other hand, is so confused wondering what to do now. He just hopes there aren’t people who will hear or watch them talk. He hopes.

Silent… Neither one of them is brave enough to talk first. They’re too nervous. While Siwon is trying to find words that he can use to talk with Kyuhyun, the latter as well is thinking of how he should start.

“Sorry”

“Sorry”

They both say at the same time, then they start chuckling.

They don’t know who is in the wrong here. Siwon is still confused about what their problem actually is, and Kyuhyun feels so stupid because of his useless misunderstanding.

“I’m sorry I misunderstood what I heard that day. I overheard you when you were chatting with Heechul-ssi that day, and I just ran away when I heard you say that you don’t like me”

Kyuhyun lowers his head, feeling nervous and afraid that Siwon might hate him because of it. However, when he hears Siwon chuckle, he stands up to leave. But before he takes a second step, Siwon grabs his waist and hugs him from behind. Kyuhyun freezes in his spot with his racing heartbeat and his blushing cheeks.

“I’m sorry you’ve been suffering because of me, Kyuhyun-shii” Siwon whispers in Kyuhyun’s ear, which makes butterflies grow in the latter’s stomach.

“So you are Mr.Runaway?” Kyuhyun remembers what Siwon said through the microphone.

“You remember? Yes, that’s me. Thank you for coming into my life, Kyuhyun-sshi” Siwon turns Kyuhyun’s body so he will be facing him, then he hugs him again, tightly.

“So y—you , y—you love m—me, is it right Siwon-sshi?” Kyuhyun asks stuttering, while feeling lost in Siwon’s smell.

“What about you then?” Siwon pulls away from the hug. He looks Kyuhyun straight in the eyes and chuckles when he sees Kyuhyun blushing heavily.

“I, I love you, even before we even met. I’m a big fan of yours, you know that, right?” Kyuhyun pulls Siwon back to his hug, embracing him tighter than the first time, wanting to hide his pink cheeks from Siwon.

“I love you, Kyuhyun-sshi. I loved you even before I was born” Siwon doesn’t seem to want to lose.

“Tsk, cheesy. Impossible” Kyuhyun mumbles.

“Kyuhyun-sshi, do you want to be mine? Then I’ll be yours” Siwon asks while pulling Kyuhyun away from his embrace.

“You’re MINE” Kyuhyun points at Siwon’s chest.

Giggling, they don’t realize how their faces are now inches away. Their noses are almost brushing together and their red lips are about to touch but...

“Eheem. Choi Siwon”

“Cho Kyuhyun”

-End-

I'm sorry if this isn't like what you expected -___-

actually I'm so nervous about this story ..

but I hope you will like it ^^

this my 2nd story about WONKYU ....

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SIWONNIEFAN :*

I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!