Forget and live on.

♥Oh My Soojung.♥

 

Krystal went into the room quietly the moment we've reached home.
My heart was racing with anxiety to know exactly how she felt. But she isn't giving me answers the moment we've reach home.
I followed closely behind her, just in case she breaks down.

Instead of my predictions turning out to be right, Krystal just sat on the bed's edge quietly.
I pulled a chair in front of her and sat facing her her face with the gently force that she loved.
Soon, she started crying. Tears flowing out of her eyes as if they were a running tap.

"There, there. Cry it all out." I pulled her head to my chest and patted her back. "Don't keep it all inside."

"I was so terrified..." Krystal wailed and held my arm tightly. "What am I going to do if you didn't come on time?"

"Just relax, you're safe now Krystal." I got tensed up by the situation. "Nothing's going to happen to you alright?"

"He was so close to entering me, to opening me up..." Krystal shivered and shut her eyes tightly, crying her heart out.

 

I lifted her up from the side of the bed and gently lowered her to the pillows.
Krystal's showing no signs of recovery at all. I laid onto the bed beside her and pulled her to my body.
Her head rested beside me, leaning close to my face.

"Krystal...You're safe already..." I shushed. "Don't cry anymore."

"I feel safe. maybe I'm just tired." She softly said as she continued lying on my chest.

"My dearest, I want you to forget it all... I know its hard but I swear... I'll protect you properly now."

"Don't let me go like he did please..." Krystal pleaded.

"I'll never desert you." I frowned, wondering why is she doubting.

 

Her hand held onto my shirt tightly as she closed her eyes, trying to ignore the incident.
I the back of her head and kissed her forehead.

"Do you want to take a bath now?" I asked softly.

"Later sweetie...I want to have a nap now." She smiled slightly and sat up on the bed.

"Its okay babe, sit here and don't move. I'll get your clothes for you." I patted her back and went to the wardrobe.

 

Upon entering the wardrobe, I noticed that my area was tidied up.
Did she spend extra time after unpacking her things yesterday just to help me tidy my place up?
I flipped through her drawer and found her a set of comfort wear.

I walked back out with the clothes in my arms.
Krystal was lying across the bed with her eyes closed. I sat beside her and helped her get up.

Krystal pulled off her shirt, and tried to put on her tee. But it seems as if she was feeling weak at the moment.

"Sweetie, can you help me put in my tee?" She asked, blushing.

"Why not?" I smiled and helped her with her shirt.

 

And so I ended up changing her skirt for the shorts as well.
Krystal came into my arms, asking me to cuddle her like a baby. Which I did, with no hesitation at all.

"How do you feel?" I asked as I pulled the two of us onto the bed. 

"Other than feeling warm and safe in your arms, is there something I should feel instead?" She asked, smiling ever so slightly.

"Nothing else." I let out a sigh which she tilted her head and wondered about.

 

I began to pat her back softly with her lying on my chest.
Krystal started to fall asleep within my arms. I'm glad that she's still able to get some rest.
I have feared since the event happened, that she might develop a trauma. But luckily, the situation seemed to be shining a light onto Krystal.

"Babe, get some rest alright? You'll feel better when you wake up." I whispered as I tucked her into her place on my bed.

 

Krystal nodded her head and closed her beautiful eyes. Perhaps a rest will really do her some good. She seemed fatigued.
No wonder anyway. It's Myungsoo who did this to her.
I'll have to protect her better in the future. I can't let Myungsoo do any more harm to the woman I love more than my own life.
Krystal is one woman that I intend to make my wife in the mere future.

I stood up and headed into the bathroom to take a bath. Taking this chance to think about my lack as her boyfriend.
What I need to do now, to make her feel better and recover from this event soon.
I laid against my back in the bathtub and closed my eyes, relaxing myself from the tense day I had.

 

Later...

I stood in the kitchen, cooking us dinner for the day.
The both of us have been so affected by the incident that we didn't realized that we've eaten very little for lunch.
To my surprise, I wasn't really hungry for the whole afternoon.
Perhaps you could say that I had no appetite.

I the gas and started making Kimchi stew first as it cooks the longest.

"Javier? Sweetie where are you ?" Krystal called out as she walked out of the room.

"Oh, you're finally awake." I put down the tub of hot pepper paste I was holding and approached her.

"What are you doing?" She asked, wiping my forehead free of sweat beads.

"Making dinner." I explained. "Do you feel better?"

"Much better Javier. I feel so much better." She smiled cheerfully.

 

Her smile. One the simplest things she's ever done. But her smile...wasn't all that simple.
It was the antidote to my poison. Was the rain to my burning forest fires.
As she smiled at me, I felt as if nothing happened at all. She was all fine in what I see.

I sighed deeply and pulled her into my arms, letting out foreheads meet.

"Is everything okay with you?" She asked softly and wrapped her arms around the back of my neck.

"I'm just relieved babe." I let out a soft laughter and held the sides of her waist.

"Silly. You don't have to bring yourself to worry about me." She touched my face with one of her hands and said.

"How can I not worry? You're my everything!" I exclaimed, making her smile shyly.

 

Krystal pinched my nose and grinned happily before giving me a peck on my lips.
She walked into the kitchen, eyes looking around for my progress in what I was cooking before she came out.

"What are you cooking?" She asked, lifting the lid of the pot I used for the stew.

"Kimchi stew and probably some side dishes to go with rice."

"Let's just have rice and the stew." She said, walking to the rice cooker to see if I made rice yet. "I'll do the rice for you." 

"I would prefer you to rest for now." I said, pulling her away from the rice bucket I had.

"No it's fine. I'll help you." She assured me. "I'll just do the light jobs if that makes you feel easier."

 

Seeing her confidence, I nodded my head and allowed her to help me.
Although I really want her to have a good rest, I decided that I have to stop being so worrisome and stay strong for her.
Krystal neatly sliced the meat I left on the table and handed them to me. I looked down at the plate and laughed.

"How did you do this?" I chuckled, pointing to heart shaped meat.

"Says the guy that fried heart shaped eggs?" She grinned, making me speechless.

"Well, thanks for it." I laughed and kissed the temple of her face.

 

Soon, our simple home cooked dinner is done.
We sat down on the brown fur rug that I had on the ground of the living room.
With a simple wooden table in front of us, we ate our dinner while watching some shows on TV.

"Its really amazing how these singers can sing and dance so well live." I commented while eating.

"I've always admired them for their determination." Krystal agreed "If only I can be as good as them."

"Too bad huh?" I asked, putting my free arm over her shoulders.

 

Krystal nodded her head and leaned onto me.
Our dinner was almost done and we felt a little bloated to be honest.
But there was nothing we can do to ease it as we're still in the midst of eating.

"I feel fat sweetie." Krystal sighed. "It seems as if I am developing tummy fats."

"What? You have tummy fats? Don't lie." I laughed and scratched my head.

"Really, look." She exclaimed and lifted her shirt to the ends of her rib area.

 

However much she debated, I didn't see any fats at all. 
Far from it, she had a figure that kills. A figure that I guess most females would die to have.
Although she was sitting on the floor, her "eleven abs" still managed to stand out.
I hid my face within my hands while I felt heat rise into my face.

"What's the matter?" She asked, thinking if something was wrong.

"How did you get such amazing abs..." I asked within my palms. "I feel embarrassed looking at something so...hot."

"Oh these? I was a dancer in high school. I danced jazz and learnt a fair bit of popping." She explained. 
"For activities like dance and figure skating, which is also one of my favorite pastimes, I did a lot of ab training just so I could have the waist strength that I need."

"With a figure like that, I'm sure plenty of guys wanted you." I laughed.

"They did, but I wanted to move on to university, so I had to study first." She denied.

"I see. Come on, let's finish up the food, it's getting cold." I reminded.

 

Later at night...

Krystal came out of the shower, looking brighter than ever.
As she sat by the mirror, drying her hair with the towel, I laid back on the bed and read a few notes that I did in school.

"What are you reading sweetie?" Krystal asked and walked towards me and sat by me.

"Just some notes I did in school." I explained, not noticing her at all.

"Such a hardworking guy you are." She giggled and patted my shoulder.

 

Finally, I looked up from my notes to give myself a breather.
The first thing I noticed was Krystal beside me. She wore a nightdress that seemingly looked like silk material.
The contrast between the pearl coloured material and her reddish brown hair wss absolutely stunning.
Krystal noticed my eyes on her and gave a smile that flipped my inner emotions around.

"What are you staring so sweetly at me for?" Krystal asked while her fingers traced along my earlobes.

"You're such a goddess." I whispered, feeling fussy inside.

"A goddess? Are you kidding?" She giggled and gently touched my nose.

"Why would you think that I am joking?" I asked as she laid down beside me.

 

Krystal pulled my arm to her face and brushed it gently against her face.
My heart seems to be on a marathon lately. Whenever I'm with her, my heart starts racing no matter what she does.

"Because I know for myself exactly how I look." She grinned. "You don't have to tell me something that I don't see."

"Then clearly, you must not know yourself that well." I laughed and turned down the bedside lamp to a dimmer lighting.

"Are you serious?" She asked. "That I'm your goddess?"

"I don't know about other people, but you Krystal Jung Soojung, you are my goddess." I laid down on my pillow and laughed.

 

With the dim lights lighting up the room with a faint yellow ambiance, we laid side by side, staring at one another quietly.
Krystal moved a little closer to my body and held onto my arm tightly.

"Babe...This warmth is making me nuts." I sighed and let my hand find their place onto her hips.

"Come closer to me Javier. It's alright." She whispered and place her arms around my neck.

 

I got up and pinned Krystal down onto the bed while maintaining our eye contacts.
Heat started radiating from our bodies while I pressed my lips onto hers. 
My brain is running wild by the very ecstasy I am feeling from her. An addiction that I have to control.
For the first time, I begged for entry into the depths of . We exchanged the exploration with one another.

With every slightest movement, our tongues danced around each other. Sending a stinging feeling to the back of our throats.
The bed sheet rustled with our love making as we rolled around the bed, wanting each other badly.
My eager hands reached onto the smooth night dress that she wore and felt the smoothness of her flawless skin.
Under the dim light, I gasped for air when our lips parted, staring down at the beautiful face of my love.

I felt satisfied by what I am holding so tightly on the bed.
What filled the room was nothing that we've ever breathed. It was a fusion of our breath, our scent and our strong feelings.

"We'll continue this...when it's legal." I laughed softly and kissed the side of her neck, still pressing her down.

"Legal?" She asked, with goosebumps rising with my kiss onto her soft and milky skin.

 

I nodded and planted a long kiss onto her forehead. Kissing her goodnight.
Krystal came into my arms as I took my place on my side of the bed. 
Holding her close to my heart, I closed my eyes and inhaled the scent we've created within the few short minutes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost have that urge. but control. Control.
It's not time yet. :/
Anyway, one question. How does the poster appeal to you all?

Thanks for reading as usual~