Chapter 2

The Break-up

 

Present time

Third Person's POV

It was another lonely night for Kwon Jiyong, walking back and fort inside the studio, sitting on the swivel chair, clicking on the mouse here and there looking for articles that he probably already memorized. Staring at her pictures thru instagram, smiling, a smile that fades away everytime he thinks about what he did. At least what she thought and still thinks he did.

Jiyong sighed for the nth time, mindless of the people around him. He's inside the studio with the other members and Kush.

"Is he always like this?" Kush whispered to Youngbae who was beside him seated on the couch.

"Not really hyung, he has his lapses. Seungri already have this habit of counting how many times Jiyong's going to sigh in a night." Youngbae answered trying to make the flow of their conversation divert to the maknae.

"Is she already dating someone else?" Kush pushed the topic, he had been left out, and have never seen Jiyong in this state for quite a while.

Youngbae shrugged, scratching his head, unable to get away for Kush's questioning  "I don't know hyung, Chaerin wouldn't tell us anything." 

"What about Dongwook? What was his reaction?" Kush asked again, looking at Youngbae this time, determined to know everything he missed out on.

"How else would he react? Of course he was mad! We went to the army to give him a visit, first thing he did when he saw Jiyong was punch him, had I not been there, hyung would have beaten Jiyong to a pulp." He explained, grimacing in remembrance.

"GD." TOP called, getting everyone's attention except from the person he's calling.

"Yah! Kwon-leadah!!!!" He called again, a little louder this time, but Jiyong was still looking at his phone, too absorbed to whatever (or whoever) was on the screen.

"KWON JIYONG!!" TOP shouted in his full voice, finally getting the other guy's attention.

"Oh hyung, wae?" Jiyong asked his hyung still distracted.

"Wae? Yah!! You called us here, and told everyone its important. But all you did was walk around, sit, look at your phone, sigh, stand up, walk around again, sit again, and look at your phone AGAIN and then sigh AGAIN! I'm going to throw that ing phone to the other side of the planet if you don't start whatever the hell it is that we're here for!" TOP answered, obviously frustrated with how their leader was acting. And well, because it was supposed to be his rest day after all the recordings they've been doing. He was disturbed to have this supposedly "important meeting" which turned out to be them looking at how miserable their leader is right now.

"Sorry hyung, I was just....." Jiyong looked around the room, trying to send telepathic apologies to everyone in the room, sighing he continued. "Anyway, Sajangnim wants us to finalize everything. What songs should have a music video, what would be its concept, who is going to sacrifice his hair for this one," he paused looking at Seungri meaningfully while smirking, making everyone chuckle imcluding the guy who was fuming earlier (TOP *ehem* TOP) and making the maknae slump his shoulders.

"He also wants us to come up with a tentative set list for the concerts." Jiyong finished waiting for a reaction but all there is was silence.

"So this is it huh? We're finally going to have a comeback after three years? Wow!" Deaung said, breaking the silence. "I'm excited" he ended, grinning.

Everybody started giving ideas after that, the maknae too lazy to write it down recorded it with his phone. Everyone was brainstorming, except for one person.

Kwon Jiyong. G-Dragon, the leader of Big Bang.

Kush noticed this and went to him.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked, trying to start his interogation.

Jiyong looked at him and shrugged, sensing his hyung's intention. "I'm fine hyung, just thinking about some stuffs." He smiled, tapped Kush's shoulder and stoop up. He walked to the door and shouted, "I'll be back, I'll just get some fresh air." He walked out of the room not waiting for their response.

The moment the door shut, everybody stopped talking. Seungri paused the recording and started talking.

"Why is he acting like this again? They're talking right? It's not like noona's ignoring him."

"Maknae, there are things you don't understand cause you don't know how it feels, cause you haven't experienced anything close to it yet." TOP answered him, leaning back, resting his head. "He actually improved a lot over the past years, we should be thankful." He continued, eyes closed.

Youngbae nodded his head, thinking deeply, worried about his best friend's current dilemma.

"Yah!" Kush shouted, making everyone in the room look at him. "Sajangnim wants this thing cleared out as soon as possible! You don't have even the tiniest liberty of time thinking about Jiyong's problem right now!" Realizing this, Seunri started writing down the other members ideas, not even bothering to record it anymore. They all went back to discussing (more like debating/bickering) what to do for Big Bang's long awaited comeback.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: I know it took awhile for me to update, but its here! Hihi. Don't have the time to edit it, I'm too sleepy to do so. Please continue loving the story even if I do not update as often. I sarang you all my dearest subscribers. Mehehe