Welcome home, Kris.

Welcome home, Kris.

Your POV

Where is he? He should be home by now.

It was Saturday and Kris has not return home. He should be returning home in the afternoon but he did not. 

I know he is busy and all but.. can't he even call and tell? Doesn't he know that I will be waiting for him, like everyday? I was close to tears. He always stayed late these days. Sometimes, he even return during the midnight. I knew he came back in the midnight as I was pretending to sleep.

Does he not want me anymore?

Am I not good enough for him?

Is he bored of me?

Am I not cute enough for him?

My tears were flowing slowly down my face as well as my thoughts. Was I that bad to him? I kneel onto the couch that I was sitting on, and looked at the door, tears still streaming down my face. My thoughts were suddenly cut off when the front door opened.

Kris looked at me with wide eyes while I stare at him with my teary puppy eyes. He rushed over to me as he cupped my face and wiped my tears away. I kept on staring at him. Studying his features all over again. His thick, thick eyebrows. His brown orbs. Perfect nose. Abnormally pouty lips. Strong jaw. I stare into his eyes again, tears dried, still with my puppy eyes.

"Welcome home, Kris." I softly whispered, giving him a small smile, hands on the edge of the couch.

"Hello baby." He whispered back, pecking my lips softly, giving me a soft tingly feeling.

"Why did you cry, baby? You know I never liked you crying." He said softly after a short silence, caressing my face.

I stared at him before answering, "There is something bothering me." He looked at me, urging me to continue.

"Why did you come back home late these days?" I asked quietly, eyes boring into his.

"Baby, I had work." He explained, not enough to convince me. My tears unconcsiously streamed down my face into his palms.

"Is that it?" I asked. He was about to talk but I interupt, "Is that all you are going to tell me? You freaking had work?" I asked quietly, tears still streaming down.

He was about to speak but I asked him all the questions that were pondering me just now. He looked at me with wide eyes and slowly kissed me, cutting off my questionaire.

I wrapped my arms around him, unable to resist his lips on mine. It has been long since we had properly kissed. It was always a mere peck. It wasn't enough. My tears had stopped streaming unknowingly.

It was long and passionate until he parted as we both needed oxygen. He looked at me, gentleness visible in his eyes. He smiled, gently and softly.

"Baby, stop crying." He smiled and pecked my lips. "I had work yes, but I had extra work. A few of my colleagues had to go on a business trip and I had to cover for them." I stared at him, a little too doubtfully.

"Baby, are you doubting me?" He asked softly. I quietly stared down. 

He suddenly carried me and sat on the couch with me on his laps. I slid my hand down from his neck to my laps and stared at them.

"Baby, look at me." I fought the urge to slap myself in the face for doubting him. I slowly brought my head up. I stared at his eyes which are now as concern as mine. 

"F-fan... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to question you so much. I wasn't supposed to be insecure with you. I was stupid to doubt you when I know that cheating on me will be the last thing you will do." I said softly, eyes on my lap once again.

He hugged me out of a sudden, so tight that I thought I could die. "K-kris, c-can't b-b-brea-thee." I managed to choke out from the iron grip. He loosened his grip only enough for me to consume some oxygen.

"I love you, baby. And I love how you are doubting me because you showed me that you cared." He smiled, really genuinely that I wanted to faint. I flung my arms around him and hugged him tight.

"I love you too, Yifan." I placed my forehead on his and lightly bump into it. "Welcome home, hubby." With that, we shared a long, loving and passionate kiss.

 

 

 

A/N : Hi everyone! /there might be no one too/ I know this superb short but I was meant to be short anyways. Still, sorry if it wasn't enough fluffy or romantic or ... It's the first time I tried on fluffs so please bear with me. /creys/ Anyways, thanks for reading this oneshot! I really appreciate you guys' comments! They make me feel motivated and hyper! Hahahhahaha. I love you guys~ /although there might be no one reading this too/