Alive

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Siwon had just come back from the gym and crashed on the sofa beside Kyuhyun. He, like always, was perched in the corner of the sofa playing starcraft on his laptop before his three hyungs came in. he peeked out of the corner of his eye and saw Sungmin sitting next to Eunhyuk with his head on Eunhyuks shoulder with his eyes closed and Kyuhyun felt a of jealousy. ‘Damn the pink bunny! GET THE AWAY FROM HYUKKIE!’

 

“You guys stink! Go shower or something” he said instead while still pretending to play his game when the GAME OVER sign was now being displayed on the screen. His fingers still moved on the keys, his eyes still stuck on the screen though registering only what was next to him, a very y Eunhyuk still sweating from their possibly strenuous workout. “Hmm…you’re right,” the ever-so-clean Eunhyuk muttered before getting up. “I’ll go shower now I think.” And Kyuhyun smirked victoriously for a second before rearranging his face when he saw Sungmin pout when his pillow moved away from him. two seconds later though, the internal smirk that Kyuhyun was still sporting was wipe off completely when he heard Sungmin ask Eunhyuk if they could shower together and if Eunhyuk could wash his back to which Eunhyuk agreed without a second thought and both walked off. ‘What the happened just now?’

 

Kyuhyun sighed to himself and his pathetic life while letting his head collapse back on the headrest when he heard Siwon speak to him, “Are you okay? You seem to be having trouble with something nowadays.” Kyuhyun didn’t bother turning around to look at him. Well basically he didn’t want to. He was jealous…jealous of the close friendship the damn horse and fish had with the residential monkey…jealous that he got to spend the last few hours with him while he was deprived of his company. Jealous that there was a personal zoo in the SJ dorms and he wasn’t a part of it. Why should he look at him? Damned horse thought he had everything going for him. ‘Cho Kyuhyun is better okay! Who wants to be a part of the zoo when I can freaking own the whole damn thing!’

 

“I’m fine hyung. Nothing wrong at all,” he replied monotonously. “Do you want me to pray for you? God will make everything better.” Siwon, the ever so righteous and perfect hyung asked him and Kyuhyun almost laughed. ‘He had been praying to God all this time and now Siwon wanted to pray for him? Whatever!’

 

“I’m fine hyung,” Kyuhyun repeated as he got up and collected his laptop, “and besides God told me that he is tired of you always irritating him and so he is going on vacation from you.” Kyuhyun smirked and walked out on the Siwon who had his eyes open wide enough to give the girls in Japanese manga’s a complex.

 

*~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~*

 

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were talking in the studio, waiting for the time for them to be called once shooting is to be started. Well the other members were there too but Kyuhyun had eyes just for Eunhyuk. He was talk animatedly to the cute monkey, telling him something that happened, more like complaining because with Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun became the kid that he was. He didn’t pretend to be that much of a mature brat or evil reincarnation of Satan that he was. He saw a small smear of lip gloss just outside of Eunhyuks lips, probably from his habit of biting it.

 

Kyuhyun reached out without thinking and pulled Eunhyuks chin, making his face him and gently wiped off the little smear. Eunhyuk blinked at the sudden action and blushed when Kyuhyun thumb touched his lower lip, a pretty pink tinge stealing its way onto his cheeks. Kyuhyun stared at the man who was now avoiding looking at him. ‘Is he blushing? Oh my God, I am now so delusional that I am even imagining things. Why would Eunhyuk be blushing? ARGH!!! SO cute….now he is biting his lip. God please help me!!! I don’t think I can take it anymore.’

 

Kyuhyun stopped his fanboying brain when the manager came towards them, telling them that the studio was now ready for them.

 

*~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~*

Its concert time, a time that Kyuhyun swears, is made just for punishing him for whatever crimes he m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter