Confession

Confession

 

 


" Ring ring ring " 
The phone keeps ringing in the whole room, but it does not wake the sleepy girl. Then the phone continue ringing again.
" What's it? " The sleepy girl said softly with blanket covering on her. The phone starts ring again.
" 5 minutes please~" the girl said to herself.
" This is my world " the girl shout out then push the blanket away. She picks up the phone quickly.
" Hello? " the sleepy girl answer with sleepy voice before rubbing her eyes.
" it's me, babe " the girl on phone answer sweetly
" why so early in the morning? " the sleepy girl ask angrily but she still lie on the bed.
" oh, babe I just want to know. Have you going somewhere? " the girl on phone ask with pout
" don't call me, babe. I have my own name, it's Park Ji..."
" Park Jiyeon, right? " the girl on phone interrupt before Jiyeon finished her word
" yes "
" it's nice to meet u, Jiyeon. My name is Park Hyomin " the girl on phone answer playfully to her
" nice to meet u too, Hyomin. So what do you want? " Jiyeon said sweetly then increase her voice to Hyomin. She hate who interrupt her sleep the most. But Hyomin is her best friend so she have no chioce to do beside talk to her.
" it's valentine day, Ji. Going somewhere? "
" no, I have my job " she reply while rubbing her eyes since she is not a wake fully
" it's work again. No boyfriend, no valentine day " Hyomin shout out on phone
" yes, so what? "
" so you can...."
" join you and your boyfriend " Jiyeon interrupt
" yes "
" ok "
" ok? "
" my salary this month you give me " Jiyeon said
" I know u will said that, ok. I'm off "
" bye "
" bye " Hyomin said cutely and hang up.
 
 
Jiyeon is rolling her eye because of her friend action then she prepare her bed.
" good morning, world " the girl said to her self like every day she did
" bath time " she look at the watch and go to take a bath, dressing her self.
 
 
On the way to work, Jiyeon look around her self. There are many couple walk on the street. There are also many flower shop along the her way to work. They are hand in hand, smiley to each others, sweet smile on their face with bunch of flowers along with chocolate. This is the best thing for couple on valentine day ever. 
" ahhhhh why I always alone in this day? No boyfriend but need to work today " she talk to her self alone then
" ouch " Jiyeon bump into someone
 
 
Jiyeon's Pov
 
I was on my way to work, looking around the couple then bump into someone. We both fall on the ground.
 " yah, what's up with this person? Am I too short? That's why get bump me or this person eyes has problem " I thought as I stand up by myself
" ouch "  It's little hurt. I pat my head quickly but I didn't look into that person.
" I'm sorry I'm sorry.... " the person apologize to me with bow many times. He is a boy. From his voice, hair style, clothes, he is definely cute. The waste I can't see him clearly. I want to play a joke but since he regret with it . Ok never mind.
" next time, you should keep your mind on your way...look what have you done..my head get little hurt and you too " I bluntly replies while pating my head. I look others side to get away from him
" I'm sorry " he said again before I walk away
" can you stop it? My ear get hurt because of your words " I increase my voice while touch my ear to make him see it.
" I'm sorry to make your ear get hurt " he said again with bow.
" what the hell is that? I increase my voice to him and said roughly to him. He still said sorry to me. " I thought then I saw the camera on the ground by corner of my eyes.
" is that your camera? " I point to camera then I want to pick it up for him
" yes, it's mine " he said as he pick it too
" what? " I shout, he pick it too
 
" ouch " we both bump again
" can u please let me do it? " I ask while look at him on the ground too. I see his face clearly. Wow he is very cute as I expect. He is handsome, polite, cute. His dressing nice with his hair fit him so much. I dont know how long I look at him, ahhh He has an innocent face. I was spacing out now.
" hello? " the hand wave in front of me. I blink to back to reality.
" yah, how did u do that? " I shout to him
" sorry " he help me get up politely. But he is dying me crazy with his word
" Mr sorry, could u please stop say sorry to me? "
" it's not like that " he finally said others word beside sorry or I'm sorry. I think maybe he don't know others word.
" whatever, I need to work. Bye " I run out before I finish my word. I get hurt with his word sorry all the time.
" but... " he said lowly but it's enough for me to heard.
 
 
This is my part time job. I'm a waitress in this restaurant. My boss here is a nice person but sometime I feel he is more childlike than me. We call him boss. He always help a student like me to work in his restaurant. Here he is
" sorry " I bow to him with my gesture since I'm so late today.
" it's okay, Jiyeon " he said sweetly to me
" but I'm late today " I feel uneasy with his word. I know he will say it. But I still feel uneasy, he is so nice.
" I already told u, take it easy. You can rest today " he explain then I only nod in agree. The truth I have nothing to do in this day. Really nothing to do beside sleep the whole day and do nothing.
" do the good job, Park Jiyeon " I said to my self while dressing my waitress clothes.
 
 
The time past so slowly with the one who have anything to do. Even today the reataurant is quiet than usual. There are only a few couple come to have meal at the afternoon. Now at 4 pm till no customer come, what a bothering day. I wish I could sleep.
" so sleepy " I said to my self while I sleep on the table then I feel someone tap my shoulder.
" what is it? " I get shock then I turn to the owner hand before I said
" excuse me, I want one cup of coffee " the familar voice said to me
" it's you " my jaw drop down a little. It's him again.
" what is he doing? Is he follow me? Why he act like this? Why he know I'm working here? ~" I thought while I space out again.
" I want coffee " he look at me with cute face
" ok, please have a seat " I said and act stiff to him, what? Why I'm acting like this to customer? Ahhhhhh Park Jiyeon back to reality, stop daydreaming. I hit my head seriously.
" are u okay? " boss ask me while look into me.
" I'm okay " I said but I feel he dont believe me. What? He is looking outside now.
" customer? " he said, I nod. Then he slowly walk to him, to Mr sorry guy. They talk to each others happily? What? What should I do? If he tell the way I act to him, stop thinking Park Jiyeon. You are right. The one who wrong is him who make u space out. I nod agree with myself and hold the coffee to him.
" here your coffee, Mr " I said politely to him.
" something have come, will come " I though while my boss call me.
" prepare your challenge " I said to my self
" Jiyeon "
" yes " I said sadly
" I think this man I ever see him around here " he said with serious face while look to mr sorry who drink his coffee.
" what? No, I mean What does he mean? Ever see him around here " I thought
" really? " I pretend I don't know anything
" are u sure? You don't know that " he rise his right eyebrow which make me curious then I only nod to him
" ahhhhh I think he is the one who always come here but.... "
" impossible, I never see him " I interrupt him. I give him confident face. I know all customer in here. Then He look at me angrily.
" what? " I ask
" I'm your boss. How you dare you to interrupt me? " he said seriously then I lift my head down then he giggle with his action.
" ahhhh " I pout as he make fun of me
" I'm kidding but Jiyeon I ever see him. He always stand outside and take the photo. But today he come here to has a coffee. Maybe brave enough " he explain which we both look at him. Then something explore in my mind.
" why don't we find out? What is he taking? Is he spy? " I said in interesting way. I'm so excited since I ever dream to be spy girl.
" spy girl? " he ask, I nod and he nod too.
Our plan will start soon, I want to play with this guy. Pay for what he has done in this morning and our reataurant. The most is me, my head still hurt. Prepare my special skill be spy girl.
" hello, mr since today is valentine day. We have others coffee and cake. Would you like some? " I ask him with my killer smile. I want to know can I melt this guy?"
" ok, it's up to u " he said softly while turning other side from me.
" escape my eyes contact? " I through and nod to him then walk to my boss. He give me his thumb up. Ahhh I see I can act too. My talent is unlimited. I feel so proud to my self, hahaha..... Ahhhh I'm going to prepare the coffee and the chocolate cake for him.
" mr, here your cake " I put the cake carefully to him. This is our plan.
" and coffee "
" ahhhh sorry sorry " I spill the coffee on him. I bow to him quickly. Then boss come off, that's our plan too. 
" I'm sorry " I said as the plan
" it's okay " he said with little nervous while my boss come to us other side
" Park Jiyeon, look what you have done? " boss said with increase his voice too
" wow, boss can act too. We should act together " I wink to him other side but I make sure boss see it while he give me an evil smile with our perfect plan.
" it's okay, manager " the guy said to him with bow. Ahhh what's wrong? Hello I'm the
one wrong here who spill the coffee on you. If I didn't follow the plan, this guy must be learn lesson from me. He is so stupid, such as stupid guy I never met.
" I'm sorry " I continue
" Park Jiyeon, this is not the first time. Get away from my eyes " boss shout to me to  walk away. Hahaha... We win boss. I go inside but enough for me to heard their conversation
" sorry for this. She is new here "
" but.... " the guy said but boss interrupt him with
" let's go to wash it. It's make you less handsome now " yahhhhh boss you are so mean.
" but..... Ahhh my camera...." boss catch him to the toilet before he finished his words.
That's my turn to check out. What is it inside the camera? Is he really a spy from other reataurant?
" spy girl, mission start " I check the camera. My jaw drop down, my eyes open wider.
" it's too scary " I said to my self
" ahhhh we are sorry for this " boss talk out loudly to give me a sign
" it's okay " the guy reply softly. He prepare his stuff and get off since boss sorry for the accident early.
" Jiyeon, what is it inside? " he ask me while I was spacing out again. 
" hello? Jiyeon " he call me, then I back to reality
" too scary " I shout out while I was holding my both hands.
" he is a spy? " 
" there are.... " I said then stop. I don't know how to tell him.
" our reataurant decoration "
" no, it was... " I stop again
" our reataurant secret file "
" it's... "
" yahhhhh stop make me curious, ok " boss shout out while push my body many times to back to reality. 
" it's my photos " I shout as I look at his eyes.
" your photos? " he exclaim, I nod.
" why? " he shout to me
" why? why you ask me like this? I never met him. You are the one who ever see him " I shout back to him
" but it's you, your photo " he shout again. Then I remember something happen on the morning
" is he follow me? I met him this morning " I said
" ahhhh he is following you " boss shout
" what to do? " I can control my self while I was walking around boss.
" stop it " boss catch me to stop
" you make me dizzy "
" let me go home " I said
" home, yes home " boss repeat my words
" yes, home " we both said at the same time as we nod to each other.
 " bye, boss " I prepare my stuff and walk to my home
Damn why could I end up like this? Call police is the best then I take out my phone.
" what the hell? No battery " I said. This is my bad valentine day ever. I sign then walk faster as I can. I feel my home is very far today. Next street is my home. I see the familiar body in front of my home.
" what is it? " I turn back try to escape from him. What a bad day!!!
" Park Jiyeon " he shout. Ahhhh run Park Jiyeon Run for your self. I run faster but I know he is following me now. 
" wait " he shout to stop but I only continue to run
" got u " he said
" get away from me " I shout as I fall on the ground
" are you okay? " he ask while help me stand up but I refused
" what do you want? " I ask nervous
" I want to give you this " he smiley said to me
" He try to take off something. What is it? I don't know what he want from me. I close my eyes, pay for something good happen only" I thought
" here "
" ahhhhhh get away from me " I take it and run away. I run faster as I can. I don't know where I'm going now.
" it has many people, it's couple place. They are waiting for the firework " I thought since I heard from them
" it's my safe place " I said to my self 
" what is it? How could I take it? " I hold the package untill now. I want to throw away But it smell like chocolate. I decide to open it.
" chocolate? " I exclaim
" why he act so weird? Is it no poison? " I though while I continue to check the package
" letter? " he is weird definitely weirdo. What is he write inside? Is the most thing I want to know. Act cute, innocent in the morning, act politely, gentle at the evening, now act weirdo. Yes, weirdo guy.
 
 
The letter
To Park Jiyeon
" hello, I think you think I'm weirdo now. Hahaha... I'm sorry but I need to tell you today. I have been.... Ahhhh I don't know how to tell. Do you thin we are from different worlds? ( yes ), you will said yes but I'm sorry for what I have done. ( come on what is it? ) the truth I love you. ( love me? Why? ) I love take the photo everywhere I go. But I love to take your photo the most. Maybe you think you are not that beautiful but you Park Jiyeon, you are beautiful in my eyes. Your smile melt my heart, your voice are my rhyme. Everything happen to you today is my plan. I just want leave the first good impression to you. But it's end up hard time to you even at your reatuarant. I can't face  you directly so turn away and escape your eyes contact, is the best I can do. My heart is beating very very fast. I nervous when you near me, it's enough for you to heard my heart beating. Ahhhhh Can I be your friend and just more than friend? ( Hello I still don't know your name ) you will think you still don't know my name. ( yah this guy, he can read my mind ) I will tell you when I meet you again. Please answer me, Thanks ".
 
" ahhhh this guy is dying me crazy. Confession someone like that " I speechless with his action
" firework start "
I turn to the sky while most of people watch them happily. Firework is starting so long, I feel so relax while it shoot in the sky. The sky full of fire, it like red sky at night
" I never see firework look so beautiful like this " I lift up to the sky. My heart feel little relax too. I close my eyes to feel the wind blow to my skin and try to find the sound at night in the crowd. Then I feel the sound that I need. I was shock when turning back. It's him again. He put the headset on me with little smile on face. I listen to the sound with the wind blow to me like the rest of my lifeon it. Then the sound of firework stop, also the music. Before I don't know how to answer him but within this 5 minutes, I know it.
" thanks " I give him his headset back
 
" hello, my name is weirdo " I laugh out, and he too. We burst into laught together
 " I'm Myungsoo " he finally release it
" as I promise when I meet you again, I will " he said with smile while snatch his back of neck. He is so cute when he is doing this.
" before you answer me, I want tell you something " he continue as I listen to him carefully
" do you think we are from different worlds? "
" yes " I answer without hesitate
" Yes, But.... " he stop with a little silly smile on face
" but what? " I ask
" I have been living in your world. " he honestly said. I can see it through his dreamy eyes. It tell me everything. His eyes, the pair of eyes who can talk when I look at. Then I nodd to him in agree.
" Did you heard it? " he ask
" heard what? " I ask back
" my heart is beating fast " he take my hand to feel his heartbeat. Yes, it's very fast. I never expect I can make anyone like this.
" yes, I feel it " I said to cover my blush
" you can tell me now " he said after take a deep breath.
" I'm sorry " I said sadly to him.
" as I expect I'm sorry to you too " he bow to me again
" but can I keep your photo? " he is asking order from me, I nod. Then he slowly walk away from me in the crowd. He look from the back so hopeless. Then I shout
" but you still can take the photo of me " I shout enough for him to heard. He turn back to me. I can see his eyes tearing. Then he walk to me while hold the camera with.
" can I know you? My name is Myungsoo " his eyes is tearing. He hold his hand out to shake hand. I giggle at his cute action. Now I find him cute more than ever.
" I'm Jiyeon, nice to meet you " I shake his hand. His smile is so adorable.
" nice to meet you in my life " he said smiley to me. We smile to each other while the firework is starting again. In this day I see I have a bad day along with nice day. Thanks
" this is my first valentine day. There are so sweet to confess today " I thought
 
End of Jiyeon's